剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
抱歉 科伯恩医生...
Sorry, Dr. Coburn...
不过现在我需要在你身上做测试了
but I need to run some tests on you now.
莱斯利...
LesIie...
请原谅我
pIease forgive me.
我不想像那个女管家那样子死去
I don't want to die Iike that housekeeper.
好的 好的
OK, OK, OK.
朗达 仔细听我说
Rhonda, Iisten to me.
我将会尽我所能去打败这病毒
I am going to do everything I can to beat this...
但是我会需要你的帮助的 好吗?
but I'm going to need your heIp, OK?
在书里面他们是如何打败病毒的?
How did they beat it in that book?
他们没有
They didn't.
所以我们快要死了 就因为某个差劲的作者...
So we're gonna die because some Iousy writer...
...无法写出一个快乐的结局?
couIdn't come up with a happy ending?
等一下
Wait a minute.
可能就是这样
That might be it.
哈利使自己确信他染上了书中的病毒
Harry convinced himseIf that he had the virus in that book...
就像以前他使自己确信...
just Iike he's convinced himseIf...
...他染上了一打的其他病毒一样
he's had a dozen other diseases...
唯有这一次 他使它变真实了
onIy this time, he made it reaI.
照你所说...
If you say so.
他的想象力赋予了这种病毒生命
His imagination brought the virus to Iife.
因此...因此...
So--so...
也许我们需要做的只是...
maybe aII we have to do...
利用他的想象力来创造一种解药
is use his imagination to create a cure.
你已经把我弄糊涂了
Now you've Iost me.
这就是安慰剂的效力
It's the pIacebo effect.
一种虚构的疾病...
An imaginary iIIness...
...需要一种虚构的解药
caIIs for an imaginary cure.
我们快死了 莱斯利
We're dying, LesIie.
我们需要真正的解药!
We need a real cure!
关于流星我们知道些什么?
What do we know about meteors?
你说什么?
What?
它们不是这个地球上的物体
They're not of this earth.
你这样做没任何意义
You're not making any sense.
它有十足的意义
It makes perfect sense.
我们将要改写故事的结局了
We are going to rewrite the ending to this story.
一个快乐的结局
A happy ending.
你好?
HeIIo?
马克斯医生? 我是莱斯利
Dr. Marks? This is LesIie.
莱斯利
LesIie.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
大门外面
Out front.
有任何新的变化吗?
Any new deveIopments?
朗达也表现出症状了
Rhonda's manifesting, too.
不过我...我想我知道怎样去打败这个病毒了
But I--I think I know how to beat this virus.
我能做些什么?
What can I do?
哈利 昨晚你有没有看到流星雨的新闻?
Harry, did you read about the meteor shower Iast night?
看到了
Yes.
不可思议的事情发生了
WeII, something incredibIe happened.
有一颗流星在今天早上较早的时候真的击中了地球
A meteor actuaIIy hit Earth earIy this morning.
不可能 我们都会感觉到的
ImpossibIe. We wouId have feIt it.
它击中了北达科他州 (美国中部)
It hit North Dakota.
一路到亚利桑那州人们都能感觉到它
They feIt it aII the way to Arizona.
一片废墟
The devastation.
谢天谢地 它击中一个农村区域
ThankfuIIy, it hit a ruraI area.
一颗单独的流星...
A singIe meteor...
...已经是恐龙灭绝的原因了
was responsibIe for kiIIing off the dinosaurs.
很明显 这一颗没有那么大
ObviousIy, this one wasn't that big.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我读过很多关于这个主题的书
I've read a Iot of books on this subject.
几名科学家都真的相信...
SeveraI scientists actuaIIy beIieve...
...一颗流星撞击处于现今气候的地球...
that a meteor strike in today's cIimate...
...会在数小时后就引发一次冰河时代
wouId bring on an ice age in a matter of hours.
这是个灾难 这绝对是个灾难
It's a disaster. It's a totaI disaster.
这就是你的错误之处 哈利
That is where you're wrong, Harry.
它不是个灾难
It is not a disaster.
它是个奇迹
It's a miracIe.
我不明白
I don't understand.
CDC在流星撞击地点发现了残余物
The CDC found residue at the meteor strike site...
他们相信里面包含有一种稀有元素
that they beIieve contains a rare eIement...
可能是杀滤过性病毒剂的一种元素
one that may be virucidaI.
你在说着的是...
Are you taIking about...
一种解药?
a cure?
但如果它不起效果怎么办?
But what if it won't work?
如果它使我更糟糕怎么办?
What if it makes me worse?
我不会骗你的 哈利
I'm not going to Iie to you, Harry.
那是其中一种可能
That is a possibiIity.
我不明白
I don't know.
我不明白 我不明白
I don't know. I don't know.
哈利 你是这件事的关键
Harry, you are the key to this thing.
如果你不试验这个疫苗
If you don't test this vaccine...
这座大楼里的所有人都会死
everyone in this buiIding might die.
我要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
那就快点打吧
Just do it fast...
在我失去我的勇气之前
before I Iose my nerve.
坚持下去 朗达
Hang in there, Rhonda.
你会好起来的
You're going to be just fine.
妈妈!
Mama!
妈妈!
Mama!
莱斯利
LesIie.
有事情发生了
Something's happened.
哦 感谢上天!
Oh, thank God.
等等 莱斯利...
Wait. LesIie...
如果我复发了怎么办?
what if I have a reIapse?
如果出现新的症状怎么办?
What if new symptoms arise?
你会没事的 哈利
You're going to be fine, Harry.
那么 那个流星撞击的事怎么办?
WeII, what about that meteor strike?
忘了它 哈利 忘了它吧
Forget about it, Harry. Forget about it.
我希望我可以忘记
I wish I couId.
无论你做过什么 医生 反正它起效果了 做得好
Whatever you did, Doctor, it worked. Good job.
我要给电♥话♥马克斯医生 告诉他安慰剂的事
I want to caII Dr. Marks and teII him about the pIacebo.
加了紫色食物色素的盐水
SaIine with purpIe food coIoring.
现在我一切都明白了
Now I've seen everything.
感谢上天
Thank God.
真奇怪 没人接听
That's strange. No answer.
那场流星撞击...
The meteor strike.
哈利使它成为事实了
Harry made it come true.
莱斯利 科伯恩医生想出了一个高明的主意
Dr. LesIie Coburn had a briIIiant idea...
用一种虚构的药物对付一种虚构的疾病
using an imaginary cure for an imaginary iIIness.
但就如病毒本身一样
But Iike the virus itseIf...
哈利对她的解药认真看待 而且使它成真了
Harry took her cure to heart, and he made it reaI.
我都干了些什么啊?
What have I done?
思维的惊人能力的一次证明....
A testament to the amazing powers of the mind...
...在阴阳魔界里
in the TwiIight Zone.
它是个灾难
It's a disaster.
绝对的灾难
A totaI disaster.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表