剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
that I'm pIaying EmeriI for you this evening.
我告诉了巴迪 对不起 我们互相没秘密
I toId Buddy. I'm sorry. We share everything.
在他很小的时候他妈妈就去世了
His mom died when he was IittIe...
他爸爸常拿他出气 用瓶子打他
and his dad took it out on him and hit the bottIe.
我家里人一直收养他
My foIks took him in aII the time.
不能从他的行为去判断他 你明白吗?
I can't judge him for the way he is, you know?
他有一副好心肠
He's got a big heart.
呃... 电冰箱里还有这种饮料
Um, there's more of those in the fridge.
能再来一瓶吗?
Get me one, too?
好. -谢谢
Yeah. -Thanks.
你没事吧?
You aII right?
没事 我只是...烫着了
Yeah--no, I just-- I burned myseIf.
敷一些冰块上去 很快你就会没事
Put some ice on that, and you'II be aII right.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我在房♥间里听到你叫了
I heard you from the other room.
我没有叫
I didn't say anything.
你以某种方法知道的 是吗?
You knew somehow, didn't you?
这不合情理
That's absurd.
今早上你知道我在跟踪你
You knew that I was foIIowing you this morning.
我能感觉事情
I can feeI things.
我能看见事情
I can see things.
就像怎样?
Like what?
男人...金色头发...常常微笑
Man. BIond hair, smiIes a Iot...
...水边的一个地方...
had a pIace by the water...
使你紧张...不愉快
made you wary, unhappy.
现在 你不信任我了
And now you don't trust me.
我也有点吓坏你了
And I scare you a IittIe bit, too...
我是个变异人 我是个怪胎
and I'm a mutant and I'm a freak...
我不应该告诉你的
and I shouIdn't have toId you.
泰勒 是我的错
TyIer, it's my fauIt.
你看 我不知道该怎么说
Look, I don't know what to say.
不过...不过那是我丈夫...
But--but that was my husband...
和他在湖上的祖居
And his ancestraI home on the Iake.
我们离婚了
We're divorced.
但是他用他的钱和他的律师们 来报复我的离开
But he used his money and his Iawyers...to punish me for Ieaving him.
我不想再像那样被伤害
And I don't want to be hurt Iike that again.
因此 那成了我的秘密
So, there go my secrets.
你能实现愿望吗?
Can you grant wishes?
那就真的荒谬了
That's absurd.
是吗?我...我不知道
ReaIIy? I--I don't know...
你身边还有什么事比这更荒谬?
what's absurd around you anymore.
你是个非常可爱的男人
You're an incredibIy sweet man.
哦 泰
Oh, Ty.
没关系
It's OK.
当你刚开始能看到别人思想时
When you first started seeing these thoughts...
一定是觉得很奇妙的
it must have been so strange.
使我非常害怕
Scared the heII out of me.
在我小的时候
When I was a kid...
我祖父因老年痴呆症死在一个政♥府♥机构里
my grandfather died of AIzheimer's...in a state institution.
他周围都是些无家可归的疯子
He was surrounded by crazy homeIess peopIe.
我家人想帮助他
My foIks wanted to heIp him...
但是他们没有什么积蓄
but they didn't have the funds.
那里就像一个...
It was Iike a--
就像一个恶魔的监狱
it was Iike a prison for monsters...
所以我发誓我不会让这种事再发生
and--and I swore...that I wouId never Iet that happen to me.
我也继承了我家族不会赚钱的天性
I've inherited my famiIy's Iack of moneymaking.
但不知怎的 我觉得我的运气现在正在转变
But somehow I feeI Iike...now my Iuck is changing.
我真的被你所吸引了
I'm reaIIy attracted to you.
这不是谁的错
This wasn't a mistake.
但是没多少女人处在我的地位
But there's not a Iot of women in my position...
而且我们又将要一起工作
and we're gonna work together again...
所以我只是...
and I just...No, I know--
我知道我不... 我不必读你的心来了解你现在的感觉
I know I don't-- I don't have to...read your thoughts to know what you're feeIing.
泰
Ty.
想跳楼吗?
Thinkin' of jumping?
嘿!
Hey!
因你的床上功夫太差劲 嗯??
You were that bad in bed, huh?
我们没上♥床♥ 老兄
We didn't go to bed, man.
真的没有?
Sure you didn't.
我在3:00 给电♥话♥你而你不在
You weren't here at 3:00 when I caIIed.
你这样做到底为什么?
What the heII did you do that for?
我想看看你耳朵变成什么颜色
I wanted to see what coIor your ears turned.
好吧 是朋友的关心
Come on, friends caII.
她以前的丈夫虽年老但富有
She used to have some oId-money husband...
而我仍只是个可怜兮兮的打工仔
and I'm stiII just a poor-ass empIoyee!
我不想再受打击
I'm not gonna be broke anymore!
这次没有黑社会来砍我们的腿
This time no Mafia to chop off our Iegs...
不过为了几百万 我会把一条腿给他们
but for a few miIIion I'II give 'em a Ieg.
只要他们不搞我的小♥弟♥弟♥
As Iong as they don't mess with my privates.
下一站...
Next stop...
翡翠城
EmeraId City.
…这里是华尔街…
...here on WaII Street...
那么 你读到什么了?
So, what are you getting?
一片混乱 我正在努力归类
It's a mess, but I'm sortin' through it.
秃头的那家伙?
The baId guy? -Mm-hmm?
我读到他得了一些新发行的股票
I'm gettin' that he's got some new genetic stock...
正在升值
that's goin' up.
右边 就是你右边的那个
Right next to you, on the right here?
他正在说本杰明 科技公♥司♥将不会 宣布一年的盈利 但他其实在说谎
He's saying that Benjamin Tech...is not gonna announce a profit, but he's Iying.
真像玩扑克
It's Iike poker.
我们周围的这些人全都在撒谎和虚张声势
They're aII cheating and bIuffing aII around us.
所以这是个公平的游戏 对吗?花♥花♥公♥子♥
So this is fair game then, right, dude?
一点不错
AbsoIuteIy. AbsoIuteIy.
你知道什么?我不能再施展了
You know what? I can't take it anymore.
我们走吧
Let's go.
真希望我老爸能看见我正在阅读 该死的华尔街杂♥志♥
If my dad couId see me now--reading the Wall Street...freaking Journal.
如果被证券交易委员会发现了 我们就只能看"监狱时代"杂♥志♥了
If the S.E.C. finds out...we'II be reading Prison Times.
你所做的并不违反法律
They don't got Iaws for what you do.
他们刚刚宣布本杰明 科技公♥司♥的盈利
They just announced Benjamin Tech's profits.
股市开始疯涨 老弟 我们发了!
It just shot up. Boy, did it ever!
我们就会被钞票包围!
We're in the money!
你掉了东西吗?
You Iose somethin'?
泰? 嗨 这听起来会很傻
Ty? Hi. This is gonna sound reaIIy stupid...
不过我认为有人偷了我的车
but I think somebody's just stoIen my car.
是交易 我猜它看上去有点破旧
Traded. I thought it was Iookin' a IittIe worn out.
哦 好吧
Oh. OK.
和你的窗帘是一样的颜色
It's the same coIor as your drapes.
我想你可能喜欢它
I thought you might Iike it.
这真疯狂 我不能要你的车
This is crazy. I can't take your car.
你知道吗?我的是黑色的
WeII, you know what? Mine's bIack.
情况正开始变好
Things have been goin' reaIIy weII...
我想要和你分享我的财富
and I wanted to share the weaIth.
你知道吗?没有附带条件的 你不需担心
You know? No strings attached. No fear.
你在短短两周内就赚到这里所有的钱?
You've made aII this money...in just a coupIe of weeks?
经纪人和汽车商其实是一样的家伙
Brokers and car deaIers...are the same creatures inside.
现在他们不能欺骗我了
Now they can't Iie to me.
它使投资非常公平和大量盈利
It makes investing very honest...and very profitabIe.
在我生命中我首次感到了自♥由♥
For the first time in my Iife...I am feeIing free.
为好时光
To good times.
为好时光
OK. To good times.
我真的开始喜欢这东西了
I'm reaIIy beginning to Iike this stuff.
酒精正帮我把那些声音降下来 只剩一点点音量
AIcohoI's heIping me to quiet the noise down...a IittIe bit.
我的情况逐步改善
My condition is buiIding...
不过我的特异功能仍在增强
but I stiII have some party tricks to compensate.
注意 看这个
Ahem. Watch this.
摸鼻子
Nose job.
抓下巴
Chin job.
你没事吧?
You OK?
没事
Yes.
那就好 谢谢两位 谢谢
Great. Thank you, guys. Thank you.
这就像打电♥话♥
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表