剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
倒计时开始…
Initiating countdown in...
准备得怎么样?
How'd it go?
你有试过向你父母解释为什么你的DNA
You ever try expIaining to your parents why your DNA...
使你成为唯一一个能进行时空跳跃的人吗?
makes you the onIy candidate for a time jump?
他们明白你从没回去过吗?
And they understand you're never coming back.
我提醒他们 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥…
I reminded them that AdoIf HitIer...
要对6千万人的死亡负责
was responsibIe for the deaths of 60 miIIion peopIe.
父亲们 母亲们…
Fathers, mothers...
孩子们…
chiIdren...
现在我是唯一能回到过去来阻止这件事发生的人
And that onIy I can stop that from ever happening.
我们准备好了 长官
We're ready, sir.
记住...
Now, remember...
那个真正的女佣会在4月30号♥上午9:15分到达
the reaI housekeeper arrives on the 9:15 train, ApriI 30.
你只有48个小时
That gives you 48 hours.
这已经足够了
That's aII I'II need.
我们全指望你了
We aII beIieve in you.
四…三…
Four...three...
二…一…
two...one...
为了这孩子...为了这孩子...
For the baby, for the baby.
你没事吧 小姐?
Is everything aII right, frauIein?
只是感觉有点不适
Just feeIing a IittIe iII.
我正在找波默酒店
I am Iooking for the Pommer Inn.
城郊大街 219号♥
Vorstadt 219.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么事?
Yes?
我是来见希♥特♥勒♥先生的
I am here to see Herr HitIer.
我就是阿洛伊斯·希♥特♥勒♥
I am AIois HitIer.
希♥特♥勒♥先生
Herr HitIer...
我叫玛尔塔·埃克尔曼 是新来的女佣
I am Marta EickeIman, the new housekeeper.
这是我的家庭的荣幸和快乐
This is the pride and joy of my househoId.
我的儿子 阿道夫
My son...AdoIf.
如果你有个机会能及时回到过去
What if you had a chance to go back in time...
通过杀死一个人以救回数百万个生命 你会怎么办?
to save miIIions of Iives by kiIIing one man?
安德里亚·柯林斯将会发现这个任务
Andrea CoIIins wiII soon discover this mission...
比她曾经想过的要困难得多
to be more difficuIt than she ever imagined...
当她进行了单程旅行...在阴阳魔界
as she takes a one-way trip into The TwiIight Zone.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行…
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度… 而且还有灵魂…
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound, but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程…
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
我们还以为你两天后才会来到
We were not expecting you for two more days.
既然我提早处理好了我在萨尔斯堡的事情
I was abIe to settIe my affairs earIy...
我就没理由再耽误了
in SaIzburg and saw no reason to deIay.
你比我所预想的要年轻得多
You are much younger than I expected.
我能看看你的推荐书吗 小姐?
May I see your references, frauIein?
那么 你来这里之前是在 萨尔斯堡的冯·施莱格家里服务?
So, you Iast served...with the Von SchIeiger famiIy in SaIzburg?
做了多久?
For how Iong?
不到三年
Just under three years.
我听说过奥托·冯·施莱格
I have heard of Otto Von SchIeiger.
他是个银行家 是吗?
He is a banker, yes?
不是
No.
不 那个是他哥哥卡尔
No, that is his brother KarI.
冯·施莱格先生是做船运的
Herr Von SchIeiger is invoIved in shipping.
幸好你提早来了
It is fortunate you were abIe to arrive earIy.
我正计划着在这两天内开个晚会
I am pIanning a dinner party in two days...
邀请海关检♥查♥部♥长和他的妻子
for the chief customs inspector and his wife.
你可以帮克里斯蒂娜的忙一起做准备
Kristina wiII need your heIp with the preparations.
你的基本职责包括烹饪和搞清洁 时间表放在这里
Your reguIar duties...incIuding the cooking and cIeaning scheduIes...are Iaid out here.
这上面没提及照顾孩子
I see no mention of the chiId.
孩子由克里斯蒂娜专门照顾
The chiId is excIusiveIy Kristina's responsibiIity.
我相信我可以帮忙
But sureIy I can assist.
不允许有私人秘密 小姐
It is nothing personaI, frauIein.
我认识克里斯蒂娜好多年了
I have known Kristina for many years...
我毫无保留的信任她
and have come to trust her.
也许我以后也能对你如此信任 不过现在...
Perhaps you and I wiII...deveIop that IeveI of trust as weII.
我很抱歉
Forgive me.
但我只做照顾孩子的服务
I was mereIy offering to heIp with the chiId.
我们已经失去三个孩子了
We have Iost three chiIdren.
我会竭尽所能保护我现在的儿子
I am very protective of my new son.
对你孩子的遭遇我很遗憾
I am sorry for your Ioss.
你的妻子一定很伤心 -都是她的亲身骨肉
It must be very hard on your wife.She brought it on herseIf.
她在精神上和身体上都很脆弱
She is a weak woman, both in body and mind.
抱歉 希♥特♥勒♥先生 我想他已经睡着了
Forgive me, Herr HitIer, I thought he was asIeep.
别让我后悔雇佣了你 姑娘
Don't make me regret keeping you on, girI.
他性情不太好 不是吗?
He has a temper, does he not?
他和其他人一样
He is Iike any other man.
明智的做法是让他保持愉快
It is wise to keep him happy.
你会很快学会怎么做的
You'II soon Iearn that.
克里斯蒂娜
Kristina.
进来
Come in.
你在我儿子的房♥间里干什么?
What are you doing in my son's room?
哦 你吓死我了
Oh, you startIed me.
希♥特♥勒♥夫人?
Frau HitIer?
请你原谅
Forgive me.
我叫玛尔塔·埃克尔曼 新来的女佣
I am Marta EickeIman, the new housekeeper.
我只是在检查一下这孩子
I was just... checking on the chiId.
我只是想使他觉得更舒服
I just wanted to make him more comfortabIe.
傻姑娘
SiIIy girI.
婴儿是不需要枕头的
Babies do not need piIIows.
我可不这么想 希♥特♥勒♥夫人
I was not thinking, Frau HitIer.
你可以叫我克拉拉
You can caII me KIara.
钥匙在哪里?
Where is the key?
对不起 你说什么?
Excuse me?
钥匙在哪里?
Where is the key?
钥匙
The key.
永远不忘记钥匙
Never forget the key.
它把恶魔拒之门外
It keeps out the eviI spirits.
恶魔...啊 是的 当然
EviI spirits, yes, of course.
他真漂亮
He is so beautifuI.
多么天真纯洁
So innocent.
我一定要保护好他
I must protect him.
有些小孩会被恶魔勾引并误入歧途
Sometimes the spirits reach the chiIdren...and Iead them astray.
我不会让这发生在我儿子身上
I wiII not Iet that happen to my son.
他是我的奇迹
He is my miracIe.
你来抱他 我没得允许
You hoId him. I am not aIIowed.
哦…他喜欢你
Oh...he Iikes you.
恶魔已经带走了我三个孩子了
Three times the spirits take my chiIdren.
如果这个孩子再出什么事故的话
If anything were to happen to my son...
我也不会再活下去了
I don't think I couId go on Iiving.
我得去睡觉了
I shouId get to bed.
你说得对 我们都不应该在这里的
You're right. Neither of us shouId be here.
我先生是个好人
My husband is a good man...
不过他很重视独处
but he remains a man above aII.
你很有古典美 姑娘
You have a cIassic beauty, frauIein.
告诉我 姑娘 你喜欢这里吗?
TeII me, frauIein, do you Iike it here?
喜欢
Yes.
很好
Good.
让你感觉如在自己家里 对我来说是很重要的
It is important to me that you feeI at home.
你已经是这个家的一分子了
You are a member of my famiIy now.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
总是笨手笨脚的
AIways been a IittIe cIumsy.
这没关系
It is aII right.
小姑娘 你喜欢瓦格纳的曲子吗?
FrauIein, do you enjoy Wagner?
我从没听过他的曲子
I've never heard his music.
我有今晚爱情禁忌演奏会的票
I have tickets for a performance tonight...of Das Liebesverbot.
如果你跟我们一起来...
If you wouId care to join me...
但是 希♥特♥勒♥先生 你妻子会说什么呢?
But, Herr HitIer, what wouId your wife say?
克拉拉很善解人意
KIara is very understanding.
自从她得病以来
Since she has taken iII...
我就没怎么出去社交了
I have had not much opportunity to sociaIize.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表