剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
E1-E2
是的 这里一团糟
Yes, sir. It's a mess.
所有电线都断下来了
AII the Iines are down.
我会检查的
Let me check.
夏威夷的一所房♥子 在海滨上
A house in Hawaii, on the beach...
而不是在山上 因为山里太多雨了
not in the hiIIs 'cause it rains too much...
会有一台里尔型喷气机把你载去那里
And a Lear jet to take you there.
是的 还有一台载我
Yeah, one for me, too.
该死
Damn!
这些东西只会浪费钱 泰勒
They're a waste of money, TyIer.
会有人赢的
WeII, somebody's gonna win.
不过不会是你 老弟
It ain't gonna be you, bro.
看到没有?能看到这个要我付钱我都愿
See, now, I couId pay money to see that.
她脑子有毛病么?伙计
What about her brain, man?
我一毛钱都不会花在她身上
I wouIdn't give a nickeI for it.
我只是觉得她很傲慢 明白吗?
I just think she's smart, OK?
什么? -你的耳朵 小子
What? -Your ears, dude.
“像水壶” 卡明斯基
''Jugs'' Kaminsky.
“像水壶” 卡明斯基
''Jugs'' Kaminsky.
每次她穿着紧身衣服靠过来检查你的作业时 你耳朵就会变红
Every time she Ieaned in cIose...to check your homework, the ears went off.
你说的是十年级时的事情 伙计
You're taIkin' about tenth grade, man.
两个月前
2 months now.
每次女上司靠近来
Every time boss Iady gets cIose by...
...大红耳...
red headphones.
她是大学毕业生 明不?
She's a coIIege graduate. AII right?
像她这种对象 没钱泡不到
Her kind dates the non-cash-impaired.
你说的是失败者
You're taIkin' Ioser.
老兄 我做到手指甲都断了 才只有50美元的存款
Man, I got broken fingernaiIs and a buck fifty in the bank.
所以只要能赚钱 我啥都肯干
So I wouId do anything to have money, man.
你真阿Q
You're spirituaIIy free.
泰勒 安德鲁·沃德…
TyIer Andrew Ward....
电♥话♥线架线工 寂寞造梦者协会的创办成员
A teIephone Iineman and charter member...in the fraternity of IoneIy dreamers.
泰勒将接受考验 他的希望的会有新的发展 随后
TyIer is about to test what he wishes for...to the breaking point... and beyond.
你也许会说你所看到的是不可能的
You might say what you're about to see is impossibIe.
在其他地方 也许是
ProbabIy in most pIaces.
但不是这里----阴阳魔界
But not here....in the TwiIight Zone.
想与香农这样的女士约会吗?
Want to date a woman Iike Shannon?
易如反掌
It's not a probIem.
有什么好消息吗?
What's the good word?
弗兰克说差不多有4000台电♥话♥断线
Frank says we got aImost 4,000 phones out.
呃...手册上说 暴风雨后你应该等半个小时
Uh...the manuaI says you're supposed to wait...a haIf hour after a storm.
好吧 我查过天气预报
Yeah, weII, I checked Accu-weather...
雷达显示这整个地区都正在下阵雨
and the radar says this whoIe area is just showers now.
我们不怕 对吧?
We're not scared, are we?
是的
No.
要多久?
How Iong?
我可以用旧线路
I can use the oId connectors.
要是幸运的话 最少也要2小时
2 hours, maybe Iess, if we're Iucky.
泰勒 下来
TyIer, come down!
下来
Get down!
啊! -泰勒!
Aaahh! -TyIer!
泰勒!
TyIer!
泰勒!
TyIer!
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行…
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度…
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂…
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程…
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
快过去 -为什么这么久?
Comin' through! -Why so Iong?
水灾 好几小时都去不到他现场
FIood. CouIdn't get to him for hours.
你被雷击的可能性大于被鲨鱼咬死
You are more IikeIy to be struck by Iightning...than to be bitten by a shark.
事实上 你被雷击的可能性 比你中奖的可能性还要大
In fact, you're more IikeIy...to be struck by Iightning than to win the Iottery.
给他EPl. -好的
Give him EPI. -Yes, sir.
他没死吧 先生?
Isn't he dead, sir?
很有可能
More than probabIy.
今天是你的幸运日
This is your Iucky day.
非常罕见的病人
Very unique patient.
闪电很有可能切断了全身和脑子的新陈代谢
Lightning is capabIe of shutting off...the systemic and cerebraI metaboIism
使其处于假死状态
essentiaIIy suspended animation. Now...
在实验过程中 绵羊被模拟的雷击击中
in experiments, sheep were hit...with simuIated Iightning strikes...
5小时后复苏过来
and resuscitated after 5 hours.
当然 他们的后遗症是...
Of course, there are aftereffects--
呼吸中心和心脏系统受到损害
damage to the respiratory centers and cardiac system.
神经退化
Nerve degeneration.
眼部受损
Eye injuries.
很难看见任何的改善
And rareIy, some improvement in sight.
我会坚持做镭射视力矫正手术
I'd stick to Lasik surgery.
希波克拉底把这些称为恶魔的手指
Hippocrates caIIed these the deviI's fingers.
通常第一和第二层被烧伤
UsuaIIy first and second degree burns.
第三层一般很少烧伤 不过发现...
Third degree burns are Iess common, but occur...
合金物体会像珠宝一样发热 比如这个十字架
associated with metaI objects...Iike jeweIry heating up, such as this crucifix.
最大振幅 谢谢
FuII ampIitude, pIease.
准备
CIear!
加大电流!
More power!
输气管准备好了
Have a ventiIator standing by.
有心跳了
We have rhythm.
3小时37分
3 hours and 37 minutes.
我相信我们创造了一项纪录
I do beIieve we have a human record.
想起什么了吗?沃德先生?
How's the memory, Mr. Ward?
呃...我仍然...仍然全记不起来
Uh, I hadn't--hadn't...reaIIy thought about it yet.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我叫沃德 你刚告诉我的
It's Ward. -You just toId me.
地址?
Address?
父母亲的名字?
Parents' names?
正常的失忆
UsuaI amnesia.
脑子里有凝结物
CoaguIation of the brain...
血肿或是脑出血
subduraI hematomas or a bIeeding within the brain...
被雷电直接击中是很有可能出现的
are possibIe with direct strikes.
下一个病人
Next patient.
埃德娜和...和唐纳德
Edna and--and DonaId.
自以为是的猪头
Pompous jerk.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
用什么方法能买♥♥你的15分钟?
What a way to buy your 15 minutes.
你在说什么啊 老兄
What are you taIkin' about, man?
都市日报的第一版 种马
Page one Metro, stud.
弗兰肯斯坦医生多么神速的 把你从死神手里救回来啊
How Dr. Frankenstein zapped you back to Iife.
我不知道 我...我在想...
I don't know. I--I was thinkin'...
也许我能让你进娱乐圈
maybe I can get you into show business.
你知道 像个魔术师
Yeah, you know, Iike the magic guy...
把灯泡塞进嘴里的那种家伙
the one who sticks Iight buIbs in his mouth.
该死 我的眼镜不见了
Oh, heII, I don't have my gIasses.
我一年只戴一对
I'm onIy covered for one pair a year.
你等一阵
Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute.
巴迪
Buddy.
巴迪? -什么?什么?
Buddy? -What? What?
我猜我的脑袋和以前不一样了
I guess inside my head's not the same as it used to be.
什么?
What?
我能看得很清楚
I can see this.
家 甜蜜的家
Home, sweet home.
这是你的小木屋
Here's your crib.
我住在这里?
I Iive here?
不是 唐纳德·川普住在这
No. DonaId Trump.
要帮忙吗?泰?
Need heIp, Ty?
我没事
I'm aII right.
圣约瑟的
St. Joseph's.
我想起来了
It's comin' back to me.
你好
HeIIo.
泰勒!
SeÑor TyIer!
我们正为你祈祷
We were praying for you.
谢谢 谢谢你们
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表