剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你还有几分钟才考完
You've stiII got a few minutes.
又如何?
So?
也许你会想再仔细检查多一遍?
WeII, maybe you want to Iook it over...one more time?
我没学习
Ah, I didn't study.
本 这次考试成绩占期末总评的三分一
Ben, this test counts for a third...of your finaI grade.
我将不得不给你个"F"
I'II have to give you an ''F.''
好的 没问题
Yeah, that's OK.
各位 周五前交3篇论文
3 pages by Friday, peopIe.
回答以下的老问题:
Answer the immortaI question:
如果他们还活着...
If they had Iived...
罗密欧和朱丽叶有可能在一起...
wouId Romeo and JuIiet have stayed together...
还是他们只是莎士比亚 笔下的贾斯廷和布兰妮的另一版本呢?
or were they just Shakespeare's version...of Justin and Britney?
罗密欧和朱丽叶自杀...
''Romeo and JuIiet kiIIed themseIves...
是因为他们都是混♥蛋♥
'cause they were ass hats.''
笑一下 你的苦日子正式结束了
SmiIe. Your day's officiaIIy over.
下周之前我都笑不出 那时候我作为...
I'm not smiIing tiII next week, when my days...
一名高中教师的日子才正式结束
as a high schooI teacher are officiaIIy over.
这一次那帮小百厌精又做什么了?
What did the IittIe rat bastards do this time?
拜托 他们什么也没做
PIease. They don't do anything.
他们不学习 他们不听讲
They don't work. They don't Iisten.
他们不在乎
They don't care.
而且从下周起 我也一样了
And, as of next week, neither do I.
你精疲力尽了 就这样吧 你需要休息
You're burned out, that's aII. You need a break.
一个永远的休息
A permanent break.
你对待工作认真
You take the job seriousIy.
就是这一点使你成为一名优秀的教师
That's what makes you a great teacher.
请用过去时
Past tense, pIease.
好吧
OK. Fine.
就是这一点使你成为一名优秀的教师
That's what made you a great teacher.
实际上 你喜爱这帮小讨厌精
Deep down, you Iove the IittIe rat bastards...
他们也热爱你
and they Iove you.
呃!
Uhh!
哦 是啊 他们爱我 好吧
Oh, yeah. They Iove me, aII right.
他们非常爱我
They Iove me so much.
认识一下 雷切尔·斯塔克
Meet RacheI Stark.
她可能以为她准备辞掉工作
She may think she's ready to quite her job...
留下她的学生们 但是今天...
and Ieave her students behind, but today...
这名教师将会从义务的承担中学到一课
this teacher's gonna Iearn a Iesson in commitment...
欢迎收看阴阳魔界
courtesy of the TwiIight Zone.
嘿 怪胎
Hey, geek.
慢一点 约瑟
SIow down, Jose.
为什么你们就不能降低音量?
Why don't you turn that thing down?
管管后面这帮家伙 行吗?!
Do something back here, wouId you?!
我付了车费! 我有我的权利!
I paid my fare! I got my rights!
也许你该冷静下来
Maybe you shouId caIm down.
快报♥警♥!
CaII the cops!
我要这群小子滚下车 马上!
I want these kids off the bus, right now!
哦 天哪!
Oh, God.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
闻起来确实棒
That smeIIs reaIIy good.
你迟了
You're Iate.
是啊 我迟了 呃 比赛进入了加时赛
Yes, I am. Uh, game went into overtime.
而我们仍然输了
And we stiII Iost.
呃... 然后我听说你车子的事了
Uh...oh, and then I heard about your car.
那真糟糕
That sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
你没事吧?
You aII right?
回家路上发生了点事
Something happened on the way home.
在巴士上有个男人
There was a man on the bus.
他心脏病发作 我努力给他做心脏复苏...
He had a heart attack. I tried to give him CPR...
但...他死掉了
but...he died.
那一定很可怕
That must have been awfuI.
确实
It was.
你以前见过人死吗?
Have you ever seen anyone die?
见过 我祖父 那时我10岁
Yeah, my grandfather, when I was 10.
有什么...古怪的事情发生吗?
Did anything...weird happen?
怎样怪法?
Weird how?
那男人死之前...
Before the man died...
我看见他的脸有光发出
I saw this...Iight around his face.
就像个光环?
Like a haIo?
没那么漂亮 不过...是啊
Less cheesy, but, yeah.
那可真怪
That's weird.
问题是 我在约瑟脸上也看到光了
The thing is, I saw the Iight on Jose, too.
谁?
Who?
约瑟·莫利纳
Jose MoIina.
二年级生 在我的英国文学班上
Sophomore. One of my EngIish Lit kids.
当时他正踩着滑板
He was riding his skateboard.
我本以为那只是有东西进了我的眼睛 可是...
I thought it was just something in my eye, but...
什么?
What?
没什么了
Nothing.
嘿 约瑟没事
Hey, Jose was just fine.
我有点儿盼望你会笑着对我说那都只是我的幻想
I was kind of counting on you to Iaugh...and teII me it was aII in my head.
我肯定那确实是
I'm sure it is.
不过正好在你向学校辞职
But I don't think it's a coincidence...
之后你看见了奇怪的光
that you're--you're seeing strange Iights...
我认为这并不是一种巧合
right after giving notice at the schooI.
什么意思?
Meaning?
意思是 呃...
Meaning, uh...
也许你感到有点内疚
maybe you're feeIing a IittIe guiIty.
为什么?
What for?
因为要离开孩子们...
For Ieaving the kids...
因为要放弃教书
for giving up on teaching.
无论你说什么
Whatever you say...
你还是象我们中的其他人一样开始想要产生影响
you stiII started out Iike the rest of us...wanting to make a difference.
告别以前的日子总是比较难的
It's--it's gonna be hard to Iet that go.
现在我正...
WeII, here I am...
潇洒告别
Ietting go.
那些孩子没了我将会很好的...
Those kids wiII be just fine without me...
而我没了他们将会更好
and I'II be more than fine without them.
我只是过了个古怪的下午
I just had a weird afternoon.
就是这样
That's aII.
为什么莫枯修要说...
So why does Mercutio say...
"你们两家都不得好死"?
''A pIague on both your houses''?
他想让每个人都死去
He wanted everyone dead.
可是罗密欧是他的朋友 对吗?
But Romeo was his friend, right?
为什么他会想让他的朋友去死?
Why wouId he want his friend to die?
阿莉?
ArIie?
呃... 莫枯修快死了
Um, Mercutio was dying.
他很孤独
He was aII aIone.
他没有任何朋友
He didn't have any friends.
我赌你很清楚那种感觉是怎样的 呃?
Bet you know what that feeIs Iike, huh?
闭嘴 -布莱恩
Shut up. -Brian--
斯塔克小姐 你没事吧?
Ms. Stark, you OK?
我很抱歉不得不通知你们
I'm sorry to have to teII you this.
昨天约瑟 莫利纳在放学回家的路上被一辆车撞倒了
Jose MoIina...was hit by a car...on his way home from schooI yesterday.
今天早上他死了
He died this morning.
至少他父母还有另外20个小孩在家中跑来跑去的 对吧?
Least his parents got another 20 bambinos...running around at home, right?
去校长办公室 布莱恩!
Go to the principaI's office, Brian!
那样子说是不可原谅的!
That kind of taIk is unacceptabIe!
你看什么看 走狗?
What are you Iooking at, TooI?
谁要想去见学校管♥理♥员♥的话...
Anyone who wants to see the schooI counseIor--
谁要想去见学校管♥理♥员♥的话...
Anyone who wants to see the schooI counseIor...
她的办公室门口有一块标记牌
there's a sign-up sheet in her office.
他的高贵的灵魂已经升到了云端
His nobIe souI has cIimbed to the cIouds.
他太不成熟以致不能留在地球上
He was too young to Ieave this earth.
罗密欧和朱丽叶 第3幕 第1场
Romeo and Juliet, Act 3, Scene one.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表