剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
不 你不知道 你不明白
No, you don't. You don't see it.
塔斯 无需你来告诉我...
Trace, pIease don't teII me
...我明白什么和不明白什么
what I see and don't see.
妈 他伤害了你
Mom, he has hurt you
就像他伤害我那么深
just as much as he has hurt me.
他没有伤害我 塔斯
He hasn't hurt me, Trace.
你不明白我们的关系
You don't understand our reIationship.
你父亲一直都是我的一部分
Your father has aIways been a part of me...
而且他会永远都是
and he aIways wiII be.
好吧 你想要原谅他 随你的便
Fine. You want to forgive him, go ahead.
我...我做不到
I--I can't.
嗯?
Yeah?
兰斯 是我 -我们动手?
Lance, it's me. --We on?
一小时后来接我
Pick me up in an hour.
我还以为你要甩开我呢
I thought you were baiIing on me.
我们去把那房♥子里 所有没固定的东西都拿走
We are taking everything in that house that isn't naiIed down.
你在开玩笑吗
Now you're taIking.
嘿 听听这引擎声
Hey. Listen to that engine purr.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
来吧 我们开它出去兜兜风
Come on. Let's take her for a spin.
不行 我...呃...要和别人出去玩
I can't. I'm, uh, heading out with someone.
现在才去玩不觉得有点晚了吗?
Isn't it a IittIe Iate to be running around?
我17岁了
I'm seventeen.
有道理
Point taken.
我...呃...
I, uh...
我没有告诉妈
I didn't teII Mom.
我很感激
Appreciate that.
不过我觉得其实她已经知道了
But I think she knows anyway.
她...
She's...
...一直都是个聪明的妻子
aIways been a smart woman.
我得走了
I gotta get going.
塔斯...
Trace...
看清楚自己
watch yourseIf.
好戏开场 老弟
Showtime, bro.
是啊 是啊 好戏开场
Yeah, yeah. Showtime.
哦 脑子生锈了! 我忘记了
Oh, brain freeze! I forgot.
手电筒 手电筒 你有吧?
FIashIight, fIashIight. You got?
有
Yeah.
快点!
Come on!
等...等一下!
H-hang on!
你还去不去 伙计?
WiII you come on, man?
我不去了 发生了点事
I'm out. Something's come up.
什么? 你TMD吸大♥麻♥了吗?
What? What the heII did you smoke?
因为我想来点 快点 我们走吧
Because I want some. Come on, Iet's spIit.
兰斯 你听见我的话了 我不去了
Lance, you heard me. I'm not going.
塔斯...
Trace--
滚!
Go!
我跟你们说 我还没准备好!
And I'm teIIing you, I'm not ready!
我准备好了
I am.
如果你还想去兜风的话
If you stiII want to take that ride.
那么 你要到哪里去?
So, where you off to?
这是个很好的问题
That's a good question.
我保证我会把他安全地送回来的
I promise I'II send him back in one piece.
我会彻夜等着他回来的
I'II be waiting up for him.
你当然会
Of course you wiII.
上次我们来这里 你在梅普尔队
Last time we were here, you pIayed MapIedaIe.
你打出了唯一的本垒打
You homered, singIed.
你跑了5个垒
You drove in 5 runs
独♥立♥完成了一次双杀
and made an unassisted doubIe-pIay.
你有单独来过这里吗?
You ever come here on your own?
想听真话?
Truth?
当然
Sure.
在那个休息处喝醉了
Got drunk in that dugout
就在圣诞节之前
just before Christmas.
你为那自豪吗?
You proud of that?
不见得
Not reaIIy.
顺便提一句 是奥弗屯队 不是梅普尔队
By the way, it was Overton, not MapIeton.
哦 是6个垒 不是5个
Oh. And 6 runs, not 5.
这不是第一次了
That's not the first time
我总是搞错
I've been wrong about something.
不管怎样 你确实喜欢看我打球
Anyway, you did Iove to watch me pIay.
想听真话?
Truth?
是的 你打得很好
Yeah, you pIayed great.
我过去确实喜欢看你打球
And I used to Iove to watch you pIay
因为...
because...
...当你在场上的时候
when you were out there pIaying...
我无需和你谈话
I didn't have to taIk to you.
我害怕
I was afraid.
你是个好孩子 塔斯
You're a good kid, Trace.
呃 并不是那么好
Hmm. Not that good.
嘿 我们都会犯错
Hey, we aII make mistakes...
但如果你打算毁掉你的生活
but if you're gonna screw up your Iife...
我不希望你拿我来作为藉口
I don't want you to use me as an excuse.
那么这就是你回来的原因
So that's why you came back.
你担心我毁掉我的生活
You were afraid I'd screw up my Iife.
我盼望你成为一名比我更好的丈夫和父亲
I expect you to be a better husband and father than I ever was.
我只是...
I just...
我希望你以前有跟我聊天
I wish you taIked to me before.
你明白 写信给我或之类的
You know, wrote me a Ietter or something.
我没怎么说话
I didn't have the words.
那并不意味着...
That doesn't mean
...我没有感情
I didn't have the feeIings.
为什么他们就不能别来烦你?
Why can't they just Ieave you aIone?
第四军有一句座右铭
DeIta force has a code.
不离不弃 同生共死
Leave no man behind.
是啊
Yeah.
代我吻你妈妈
Kiss your mom for me.
每天
Every day.
我会的
You got it.
爸
Dad--
我明白 我明白
I know. I know.
这是很糟糕的事情
It's a heII of a thing.
Every now and then I get Iike this
And it isn't hard to see
But the oId man in the kitchen
I think he's part of me
I break my siIence aII at once
There's no more hiding aII at once
It's to show us how he feeIs
谁是这个故事的真正男主角?
Who's the reaI hero of this story?
父亲...
A father...
...还是麻烦的儿子?
or a troubIed son?
那么...
So...
谁是这个故事的真正男主角?
who is the reaI hero of this story?
没必要去选择
There's no need to choose.
因为都留有空间给他们两个...
Because there's room for both
...于阴阳魔界里
in the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表