剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
You're asking me to beIieve something that is impossibIe.
现在我觉得那是你的工作性质的一部分
Here I thought that was part of your job description.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
拍更多的照片 看看会冲出什么来
Shoot more pictures, see what deveIops.
Every time it rains
Every time it rains
I listen to the sky
I Iisten to the sky
I wonder what's so great about sunshine
I wonder what's so great about sunshine
So everybody lives
So everybody Iives
And everybody dies
And everybody dies
And no one's gonna love you like I do
And no one's gonna Iove you Iike I do
When I misunderstand
When I misunderstand
And then misunderstood
And then misunderstood
So love me 'cause you can, and not because you should
So Iove me 'cause you can, and not because you shouId
你可以看过来
You can Iook.
But every time it rains
But every time it rains
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
I know it's good to be alive
I know it's good to be aIive
Every time it rains
Every time it rains
Every time it rains
Every time it rains
I know I'm trying to choose a life
I know I'm trying to choose a Iife
So take it as it comes
So take it as it comes
And take me as I am
And take me as I am
I never was a good impostor
I never was a good impostor
, I know how to dream...
WeII, I know how to dream...
那些是给我的照片吗?
Those my photos?
拿去 你想把它们挂哪儿就挂哪儿
Take them. Put them wherever you want.
我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
不不不 你说什么呀
No, no, no, no. What do you say
我们用它们来搞一个活动如何?
we make an occasion out of it?
我会邀请一些老朋友
I'II invite some of the oId gang.
凯伊啊 伊琳啊 扎克啊 阿什啊
Kay and Erin and Zack and Ash?
你想咋办就咋办
Whatever you want.
我昨晚给电♥话♥你
I caIIed you Iast night.
我有点担心
I was a IittIe worried.
我在暗房♥里 我有些东西要给你看
I was in the darkroom. I have something to show you.
你看 我知道你重新玩摄影是我的主意
Listen, I know that it was my idea that you got back into taking pictures...
不过我现在开始觉得
but I'm starting to think
还是有点太快了...
maybe it's a IittIe too soon--
你怎么做出这个来的?
How did you do this?
用PS?
This photoshop?
它在底片上 肖恩
It's on the negative, Sean.
是亚历克做出这个的 一定是他
AIec is doing this. He has to be.
没有别的解释
There's no other expIanation.
除非是你如此的渴望它
UnIess you want it so badIy
你使这事发生的
you're making it happen.
这不可能
That's impossibIe.
现在是谁不接受新事物?
Now who's being cIose-minded?
是他干的
It's him.
好的 就当是他干的
OK, OK, say it is him.
你认为他想要说什么?
What do you think he's trying to say?
他想要我去和他一起
He wants me to be with him.
或者也许是他想要告诉你
Or maybe he's trying to teII you
他很安宁
he's at peace.
那么他就应该传一张 他躺在百慕大海滩的照片给我
Then he'd send me a picture of him Iying on a beach in Bermuda.
他正在这所房♥子里面等着我
He's at this house waiting for me.
当我找到它 我们就可以在一起了
When I find it, we can be together.
好的 好的
OK, OK, OK.
我们就当这所房♥子确实存在
Let's say this house does exist.
它可能已经售出了或倒塌了
It couId've been soId or torn down.
它就在那里 我知道的
It's out there. I know it.
我已经搜查因特网和分类广♥告♥整晚上了
I've been searching the internet and the cIassifieds aII night.
现在我还没找到它 但我会找到的
I haven't found it yet, but I wiII.
你为什么就是不能为我俩感到高兴?
Why can't you just be happy for us?
因为已经不再有"我俩"了
Because there is no ''us'' anymore.
亚历克已经死了
AIec is dead.
他不可能复活
He can't come back to Iife.
你们两个绝不会再次在一起的
There's no way for you two to be together again.
我是指 真正的在一起 除非你...
I mean, reaIIy together unIess you--
我要去做我必须做的事
I'II do what I have to.
不不不 你别做那种打算
No, no, no. You don't mean that.
你答应过我的
You promised me.
那是以前
That was before.
伊迪...
Edie...
下一次 我可能不能及时到场去救你的
Next time, I might not get there in time to save you.
我不需要你来救我
I won't need you to save me.
我会很好的
I'II be fine.
我会和亚历克一起的
I'II be with AIec.
可能你永远也找不到那个地方
Chances are you'II never find that pIace.
我会找到的
I'II find it.
亚历克会指引我的
AIec'II show me.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
这简直就像我们想象中的
It's just Iike we imagined it.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. --Hey.
那么 你准备好了?
So, you ready?
准备好什么?
For what?
咖啡馆 我发了信息给你的
The coffeehouse. I Ieft you a message.
大家都会来看你的照片
Everyone's coming to see your pictures.
我不去了
I'm not going.
什么?
What?
我必须得回到那所房♥子里去
I have to go back to the house.
什么房♥子?
What house?
我找到它了 肖恩
I found it, Sean.
我找到它了 我拍了照片
I found it. I took pictures.
看
Look.
它甚至有育婴室
It even has a nursery.
你听听自己在说什么
WouId you Iisten to yourseIf?
它在那里 它就在那里
It's there. It's right there.
亚历克想我去那里
AIec wants me to go there.
亚历克没有想任何事
AIec doesn't want anything.
亚历克已经死了
AIec is dead.
他死了 而你还活着
He's dead, and you're aIive...
他所去的地方你不能跟着去
and where he's gone, you can't foIIow.
你看 我觉得你... 还有所有人...都有个约定
You know, I thought you, of aII peopIe, wouId have faith.
为什么你们都想要从我这里摧毁这件事?
Why do you want to ruin this for me?
我没想要摧毁任何事情
I'm not trying to ruin anything.
我只想要保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
从亚历克那里?
From AIec?
从你自己
From yourseIf.
亚历克是我的最好的朋友
AIec was my best friend.
我爱他就如亲兄弟一样
I Ioved him Iike a brother...
我不相信...
and I don't beIieve
...他会想让你去和他在一起
that he wouId want you to be with him
如果那意味着你 必须得伤害自己去和他一起的话
if it meant that you had to hurt yourseIf to do it.
我没有想要伤害自己
I don't want to hurt myseIf.
可是你正在伤害自己 就是现在
But you are. You are. Right now.
伊迪 这种鬼迷心窍可不健康
Edie, this obsession is not heaIthy.
你看 这不是关于你要和亚历克一起生活的问题
Now, this isn't about the Iife that you shared with AIec.
这是关于死亡的问题
This is about death.
我想要让你干什么?
Now what I want you to do?
我想要你...
I want you...
...下去咖啡室...
to come down to the coffeehouse...
...见见你的朋友
see your friends...
在真正的生活中度过1小时
and spend one hour among the Iiving.
好的
OK.
1个小时
One hour.
照片看起来很棒 小妞
The pictures Iook great, kid.
我们来靠近点看看这些作品
Let's take a cIoser Iook at the instaIIation.
我得走了
I have to go.
什么? -很对不起
What? --I'm sorry.
他想要我去那里...立刻去
He wants me to go there... right now.
伊迪 你正使这照片发生变化
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表