剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你看 从我小时候...
Look, since I was a IittIe kid...
我就一直被告知 如果你够聪明...
I was aIways toId that if you were smart...
和工作够努力你就能得到回报
and you worked hard that you'd get rewarded.
可是现在我知道那只是个大谎话
But now I know that's just a big Iie.
我的生活一团糟 而你知道为什么吗?
My Iife is a mess. And you know why?
因为我是这个愚蠢官僚制度的一名受害者
Because I'm a victim of this stupid bureaucracy.
我是说 你们这些家伙...
I mean, you guys...
每天写出几十亿的人生情节
write biIIions of Iife stories a day.
那就意味着有些人会得到不公平的待遇...
That means someone's gonna get shafted...
那如果我是受到不公者之一...
and if I'm the one getting shafted...
至少我想要确保我正在改变不公
at Ieast I want to make sure I'm doing the shafting.
我该怎么做?
How am I doing?
带它回家
Bring it home.
这关乎公平 詹宁斯先生
This is about justice, Mr. Jennings.
它关乎公正
It's about fairness.
如果你不想我们相信这些术语...
And if you don't want us to beIieve in those terms...
一开始你就不应该把它们创造出来
you shouIdn't have created them in the first pIace.
我是一个人 詹宁斯先生 我不是一个木偶
I am a man, Mr. Jennings. I am not a puppet.
我认为现在是斩断那些细绳的时候了
And I think it's time to cut the strings.
看 你看 洛克萨妮 你就只需要写...
Look, Iook, Roxanne, you'd onIy have to write...
5999个生活情节了
5,999 Iife stories, huh? Heh heh heh!
我想说 再多几个像我这样的家伙...
I mean, a coupIe more jokers Iike me...
你就真的可以有个喝咖啡的时间了
you couId actuaIIy get a coffee break.
哦! 先生 我真的...
Oh! Yeah, sir, I actuaIIy--
我不会介意减轻我的工作任务的
I wouIdn't mind Iightening my work Ioad.
那好吧 奥布赖恩先生
AII right, Mr. O'Brien.
如果这是能让你离开这里的唯一方法...
If this is the onIy way to get you out of here...
是的 我会离开
Yeah, I'm gone.
我自己也不能把它写得更好了
Wow. CouIdn't have written it better myseIf. Huh?
哦 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thanks, oh, thanks.
祝你好运 加布 你会需要它的
Good Iuck, Gabe. You're gonna need it.
卢克 第三次了 这些是号♥码
Luke, for the third time, these are the numbers.
免谈
No way.
听着 我们可以做到的
Look, we can do this.
我们可以改善我们的生活
We can change our Iives.
我们能够获得成功的
We can make something of ourseIves.
把失败扔到我们后面
Put the faiIure behind us.
只要我们直接从厂商那里订货...
If we order direct from the manufacturer...
并且我们不在屋子里干活以避开额外费用...
and we work out of the house to avoid overhead...
我们就能以比我旧上司的价格便宜30%来出♥售♥
we couId underseII my oId boss by 30%.
你们两个在做什么
What are you guys doing?
在支配我们的人生
Taking controI of our Iives.
这家伙变成一台发电机了
Man's turned into a dynamo.
是啊 爱人...
Yeah, yeah, hon...
我正开始我自己的事业
I'm starting my own business.
从今以后我将会成为成功人士
I am going to be a success from now on.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
为什么你将要去你母亲那?
Why are you going to your mother's?
你知道的... -不不
You know... -No, no.
把包放下...
WeII, put it down...
因为你哪里都不会去
because you are not going anywhere.
亲爱的 你看 你已经和我一起度过了所有的糟糕时光
Honey, Iook, you've stayed with me through aII the bad times.
现在我不会让你离开的...
I'm not going to Iet you Ieave now...
在事情刚开始变得有趣的时候
when things are just about to get fun.
你是认真的 对吗?
You're serious, aren't you?
是的 不再抱怨 不再发牢骚...
Yes. No more moaning, no more groaning...
不再把责任推给其他人
no more bIaming other peopIe.
南希 我向你保证 我们会成功的
Nancy, I promise you, we are gonna make it.
你知道吗?
You know something?
我相信你
I beIieve you.
好的 明天第一件事 我们卖♥♥了小提琴...
OK. First thing tomorrow, we seII the vioIin...
然后我们给孩子买♥♥台钢琴
and we get that kid a piano.
莎士比亚曾经评论过...
Shakespeare observed...
整个世界是一个舞台...
that aII the worId's a stage...
红男绿女们都只不过是演员
its men and women mereIy pIayers.
但是加布·奥布赖恩证明了有时候...
But Gabe O'Brien proved that sometimes...
你可以从作者那里把笔抢过来攒写你自己的故事
you can grab the pen from the poet...and write your own story.
从阴阳魔界里学到的一条经验
A Iesson Iearned in the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表