剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
亲爱的 是你吗? 我在这里 -是的 是我
Honey, is that you? I'm in here!
那会痛的! -不 这是我的!
That hurts! -No, it's mine!
安静下来 你们这群家伙
SettIe down, you guys.
嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 今天过得怎么样?
Hi, honey. -Hi. How was your day?
哦 棒极了
Oh, it was great.
好的 坐下来 玩够了!
OK, sit down. That's enough.
不能再玩枪了 坐好
No more of the gun. Sit down.
为什么你不和你弟弟一起填色
Why don't you coIor with your brother, OK?
亲爱的 不 给我那个 谢谢
Honey, no. Give me that. Thank you.
(法语) 这就是生活
C"est la vie.
不! -好的 停下! 那个才是!
No! -OK, stop it! That's it!
几年后再见 亲爱的
See you in a few years, dear.
那时恢复原状...也许不会
Then again, maybe I won't.
弗朗西斯卡?
Francesca?
亲爱的 你在哪里?
Honey? Where are you?
嗨 亲爱的
WeII...hi, darIing.
你回来早了
You're home earIy.
是吗? -呃
Am I? -Mm-hmm.
而且你今早上迟了出门
And you Ieft Iate this morning.
好吧 也许我的工作上有点困难
WeII, maybe I'm working a IittIe too hard.
也许我得让它更简单些
Maybe I need to take it a IittIe bit easier.
你感觉还好吗?
Are you feeIing aII right?
开SUV那家伙是谁?
Who's the guy in the S.U.V.?
什么家伙?
What guy?
一个很帅的家伙
The good-Iooking one.
那家伙差点就成了车盖的装饰品
The one that nearIy became a hood ornament?
哦 他是爱德华多
Oh. That's Eduardo.
你不应该看见他的
You weren't supposed to see him.
明显
ObviousIy.
可别告诉我说你在吃醋哦?
Don't teII me you're jeaIous?
那么这家伙是谁?
So, who is this guy?
他不是什么人 只是个投递员
He is nobody. Just a deIivery guy.
喜欢喝红酒的投递员
A deIivery guy who Iikes to drink wine.
哦 见鬼 这本该是个惊喜的
Oh, darn it. It was supposed to be a surprise.
好吧...我很惊喜
WeII...I'm surprised.
还有点吃醋?
And a IittIe jeaIous?
是的 有一点吃醋
OK. A IittIe jeaIous.
我们在庆祝
We were ceIebrating.
真的?
ReaIIy.
庆祝什么?
CeIebrating what?
庆祝我的搜寻结束了
CeIebrating the end of my search.
你一点也不知道 我花了多少时间来为你寻找这个
You have no idea how Iong I've been Iooking...for this for you.
你不打开来看看?
WeII, are you going to open it?
18世纪 玻利维亚
18th Century. BoIivia.
因为你是如此的喜欢到南美洲旅行
Because you Iove traveIing to South America so much.
为了你 我派了个人去搜索最后发现它的
I had a coIIector track it down for you.
哇...我还能说什么?
Wow...what can I say?
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're weIcome.
等人吗?
Expecting someone?
嗯? 不是
Hmm? No.
感觉好吗?
FeeIing aII right?
感觉好极了
I feeI great.
从现在开始我身边的事情就会大大的不同
Things are gonna be a Iot different...around here from now on.
我感觉得到
I can feeI it.
就像我从熟睡中醒来
It's Iike I've woken up from this deep sIumber and...
所有我渴望的事情都实现了
reaIized aII the things that I've been missing.
从今以后...
From now on...
我将要享受我应该得到的生活了
I am going to Iive the Iife...that I deserve.
我将要拥有长久以来我未曾拥有过的一切了
And I'm going to have aII the things...that have been denied me so Iong.
是的 我一直都知道你不会拒绝任何东西
ReaIIy. I've never known you to deny yourseIf of anything.
车子、房♥子...女人
Cars, houses...women.
女人? 你在说什么啊?
Women? What are you taIking about?
我只需要你一个
You're the onIy woman I need.
你一直都有不错的幽默感 不是吗? 嗯?
You've aIways had a wicked sense of humor...haven't you? Hmm?
我忽然感到头晕起来
I suddenIy feeI very dizzy.
哦 这就对了 那是南美的箭毒
Oh, that's OK. That's the curare.
什么?
What?
你不记得了?
Don't you remember?
你是第一个向我说起这玩意的人
You're the first one who toId me about it.
强劲的肌肉麻醉剂
It's a powerfuI muscIe reIaxer.
看 你说过印第安人用它来打猎
See, you said the Indians use it to hunt.
他们把它涂在箭头上
They put some on the tip of the arrows.
你看 我不知道的是
See, what I didn't know is that...
把它混进酒精里...白兰地 我得说...
by mixing it with aIcohoI-- brandy, Iet's say--
一点痕迹都没有留下
it doesn't Ieave any trace.
真迷人 不是吗?
Fascinating, isn't it?
交换未来公♥司♥...
Future Trade...
我得...
I gotta...
我得行使我的权利
I gotta exercise my option.
我猜你想过用它很多次了
I thought you had figured it out a dozen times.
你近来的行动如此奇怪
You've been acting so funny IateIy.
然后是今天下午 回家早了...
Then this afternoon, coming home earIy...
碰见爱德华多
running into Eduardo.
我还以为你会更精明些
I thought you were smarter than that.
对不起 爱人
Sorry, Iove.
这是一个你不能大声说出来的交易
This is one deaI you can't taIk yourseIf out of.
下一次 如果有人向你提出一个交易 好到不可能是真的
Next time somebody offers you a deaI too good to be true...
请确保你看清楚详细的说明
make sure you read the fine print.
尤其是 当这个交易的安排是在...阴阳魔界里的话
EspeciaIIy when that deaI is brokered...in the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表