剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
等等 我们曾一起在校报工作 对吗?
Wait, we were on the schooI newspaper together, right?
是啊 甚至在那之后你仍是个很好的记者
Yeah. Even back then you were a terrific writer.
真的? 你从不怎么说话
ReaIIy? You never said anything.
那是因为当时我非常迷恋你
WeII, that's because I had a reaI crush on you.
不不 别担心 那不是你能来这里的原因
No, no. Don't worry. That's not why you're here.
我结婚了 有望在七月添个小宝宝
I'm married. We're expecting a chiId in JuIy.
哦
Oh.
我已经看过一些你在旁观者杂♥志♥的作品
So, I've been reading some of your stuff in the Bystander.
别告诉我 你是在等待结账时看的
Don't teII me. You read it in the checkout Iine.
不不 那真的很有趣
No, no. It's actuaIIy very funny.
你这样认为? -一点不错
You think? -AbsoIuteIy.
事实上 我认为你的幽默感...
In fact, I think your sense of humor...
完全适合我们在布拉什杂♥志♥上正做着的栏目
wouId fit in perfectIy with what we're doing here at Brash.
你是说我被聘用了?
Are you saying that I have the job?
现在只有一个潜在的问题
WeII, there is one potentiaI probIem.
芝加哥? 你不能去芝加哥
Chicago? You can't move to Chicago.
为什么不能?
Why not?
因为你不能就留下我一个人在这里
'Cause you can't Ieave me here aII aIone is why not.
我会回来探望你的
I'II come back and visit.
哦 这可真冷淡
Oh, that is so coId.
哦 我的天 你已经打定注意了 是吗?
Oh, my God. You've aIready made up your mind, haven't you?
你不会这么快离开这里的!
You can't get out of here fast enough!
你在诅咒我?
Do you bIame me?
我也可以去吗?
Can I come, too?
也许布拉什杂♥志♥需要一个新的占星家 你知道吗?
Maybe Brash needs a new astroIoger, you know?
我可以带上我自己的镖靶 -我会问问的
I can bring my own dartboard. -I'II ask.
哦 我收回所有我说过的关于你的坏话
Oh, I take back everything bad I ever said about you.
那么 你什么时候走? -大约一天后就要飞去...
So, when do you Ieave? -I fIy out in a day or so...
不过几周内我都不会做最后的搬迁 -伙计
but I won't actuaIIy make the finaI move...-for a coupIe weeks. -Man.
那样很好 因为要我离开德温是不可能的
Which is good because there's no way I'm Ieaving Devin.
我不能确定他会怎么看这次搬迁
I'm not sure how he's going to feeI about the move.
嘿 我总是会请教星星
Hey, I couId aIways consuIt the stars.
不过可能你宁愿去摩卡迷店请教你的巫师朋友
But you'd probabIy rather taIk...to your psychic friend over at the Mocha Junkie.
他叫什么名字? -你是说卡纳尤?
What's his name? -You mean Kanayo?
他不是我的巫师
He's not my psychic.
但是你确实得承认...
But you do have to admit...
在我的见工和秘密爱慕者这两件事上他都说对了
he was right about my job interview...and my secret admirer.
阿里 亲爱的 让我来告诉你一个小小的概念
AIi, sweetie, Iet me fiII you in on a IittIe concept.
好吗? 你可能曾经听说过的
OK? You might have heard of it.
它叫做"巧合" 又名"侥幸猜中"
It's caIIed coincidence, as in Iucky guess.
我不介意再来多几次"侥幸的猜中"
WeII, I wouIdn't mind a few more Iucky guesses.
然而你其实并不是真的相信那家伙 对吗?
You don't reaIIy beIieve this guy's for reaI, though, do you?
我没说我相信 不过...
I never said I did, but--
嘿 不如明天早上你到摩卡迷店来见我
Hey, why don't you meet me at Mocha Junkie tomorrow morning...
然后你可以自己来判断?
and you can judge for yourseIf?
好的
AII right.
看来我将要搬到芝加哥去 为了..你知道..新工作
It Iooks Iike I'm going to be moving...to Chicago for a, you know, a new job.
现在我只担心我的男朋友
And I'm just worried about my boyfriend.
他不确定他是否想要搬到芝加哥去
He's not sure whether he wants to move to Chicago...
而我不想失去他
and I don't want to Iose him.
我们在一起差不多一年了
We've been together for aImost a year now.
你认为有没有什么办法能让他跟我一起去?
Do you think there's any way that he'II come with me?
眼睛闭上了 触感很美妙
The eyes cIosing. That's a nice touch.
我跟你说 如果他开始用我露丝姨妈的声音说话
I'II teII you, if he starts taIking...in my Aunt Ruth's voice, I am out of here!
我马上离开这里!
Shh!
嘘!
回家去...
Go home...
你就会找到答案的
and you wiII find your answer.
就这样? 这就是你能做的最好的?
That's it? Is that the best you can do?
已经足够了
It's enough.
德温!
Devin!
德温!
Devin!
现在我知道答案了
WeII, I know the answer now.
任何仍在听重金属音乐的人都不应该去芝加哥
Anyone who stiII Iistens to heavy metaI music...doesn't deserve to go to Chicago.
德温...
Devin--
德温 你这杂种
Devin, you bastard.
是355班机...
OK, so that's fIight 355...
明天晚上7:45起飞
and it Ieaves tomorrow night at 7:45.
是的 正确无误 -很好 很好 谢谢
Yes, that's correct. -AII right, great. Thanks.
什么表情? 我只不过是去数天而已
What is it? I'm onIy going for a coupIe of days.
和这个无关
That's not it.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你在生气是因为卡纳尤再次说对了
You're pissed because Kanayo was right again.
我只是在想你不应该再去见他
I just don't think you shouId see him anymore.
为什么?
Why not?
因为总有一次他会出错
'Cause at some point, he's going to be wrong...
你就必须得为那而付出代价
and you're going to have to pay for it.
这是个预言吗 赛斯? -我不是在开玩笑
Is that a prediction, Seth? -I'm not joking.
当我去喝晨早咖啡时如果他在那里
If he's there when I get my morning coffee...
我就跟他说话
I'II taIk to him.
如果他不在 也没什么大不了的
If he's not, it's no big deaI.
你来早了
You're here earIy.
等不及要喝你的咖啡了
Can't get enough of your coffee.
谢了 托尼 -不客气
Thanks, Tony. -You're weIcome.
嘿 伙计 -嘿
Hey, man. -Hey.
跟往常一样?
Get the usuaI?
好的
CooI.
嗨 卡纳尤
Hi, Kanayo.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今晚我会飞去芝加哥...
I'm fIying out to Chicago tonight...
和我的新老板会合 我只是想知道...
to meet with my new bosses, and I just wondered...
是否有什么事情是我应该注意的
if there was anything I shouId know.
什么事?
What is it?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这段时间内我不会做任何的旅行
I wouId not do any traveIing at this time.
你的意思是我不应该去芝加哥?
Are you saying that I shouIdn't go to Chicago?
这不是你该走的路
It is not your path.
可是我必须得去
But I have to go.
我可能再也不会得到另一次这样的机会了
I may never get another offer Iike this.
我只能给你建议 决定仍得你自己来作
I can onIy advise you. The decision is yours to make.
你好? -阿里? 你还在喔
HeIIo? -AIi? You're stiII there.
我知道听起来有点荒谬 不过卡纳尤跟我说不要去
I know it sounds crazy, but Kanayo toId me not to go.
谢天谢地你没去! 开电视看新闻!
WeII, thank God you didn't! Turn on the news.
...得到更新
...received an update.
似乎没有幸存者
There appear to be no survivors.
重复一遍 355班机在芝加哥市郊90英里处坠毁
To repeat once again, fIight 355 has crashed...ninety miIes outside of Chicago.
根据国家运输安全委员会...
Sources at the NationaI Transportation Safety Board...
355班机?
FIight 355?
集中在引擎故障...
Focusing on engine faiIure...
...作为事故的极大可能的起因
as the probabIe cause of the accident.
那是我要坐的班机 -阿里 你看到了吗?
That was my fIight. -AIi, are you seeing this?
阿里 你在吗?
AIi, are you there?
阿里? 阿里 回答我 你在吗?
AIi? AIi, answer me. Are you there?
阿里
AIi.
我仍然无法相信你叫我不要乘坐那飞机是如此的正确
I stiII can't beIieve that you were so right...about me not taking that pIane.
但是我真正需要知道的是...
But what I reaIIy need to know...
我应该避免出行多长时间?
is how Iong I shouId avoid traveI.
我的意思是 我的车子不可能做得到...
I mean, my car isn't ever going to make it...
一路直驰芝加哥 可是坐火车或巴士会怎么样呢?
aII the way to Chicago, but what about a train or a bus?
我是说 重要的是 我的人生路仍然在引领我去那里 对吗?
I mean, what's important...is that my path stiII Ieads me there, right?
怎么了? 别跟我说那... -嘘!
What? Don't teII me it's-- -Shh!
我帮不了你 -什么? 为什么不能?
I can't heIp you. -What? Why not?
你得清除你的杂念 -好的 我要怎么做?
You must cIear your mind. -OK, fine. How do I do that?
或许你应该明天再来
Maybe you shouId come back tomorrow.
不 我不可以明天再来
No, I cannot come back tomorrow.
我现在就想要知道 我有太多的问题
I need to know now. I have so many questions.
如果我得不到那份工作 那我必须得知道
If I'm not going to take the job, then I have to know...
因为我已经给了旁观者杂♥志♥提前两周的通知了
because I've aIready given the Bystander my 2 weeks notice.
请 迟些再来
PIease, pIease. Come back Iater.
不! 我要知道!
No! I need to know.
你会知道的...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表