剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
不过她完全属于我
but she's aII mine.
桑德拉?
Sondra?
她不能走掉
She can't be gone.
不能在现在
Not now.
不要在我连连获胜时
Not when I'm on a roII!
他能看见他
He can see her.
是我正产生幻觉?
Am I haIIucinating...
还是我真看见你走出去 走到了车道那里吗?
or did I see you out there in the driveway?
有什么问题?你很忙 所以我出去散散步
What's the probIem? You were busy, so I took a waIk.
有什么问题?你不是一个人
What's the probIem? You weren't aIone.
你和个电线小子在调情
You were hangin' out with the cabIe guy.
你知道的 当你最不希望他们出现时
You know how those cabIe guys are...
那些电线小子总是阴魂不散
aIways showing up when you Ieast expect them.
你准备向我解释他为什么能看见你吗?
You want to expIain to me how it is he can see you?
这怎么可能?
How is that possibIe?
谁知道?
Who knows?
也许我也是他想象中的梦幻情人
Maybe I'm his idea of a dream girI, too.
但是他和你说了话 请解释一下...
But he taIked to you. ExpIain to me...
要是你根本不真实存在 那怎会发生!
how that can happen when you don't even exist!
我确实存在 安德鲁
But I do exist, Andrew.
没错 为我存在! 而不是为那些有工具带的贱种
Yeah, for me! Not for some horn dog with a tooI beIt.
山姆只不过是表示下友好而已
Sam was just being friendIy.
山姆 嗯?? 现在我们在玩昵称法则吗?
Sam, huh? Now we're on a first-name basis?
真是好极了!
That's terrific!
谈谈你的忠实合作者们
TaIk about your fast hook-ups!
你不需要冷嘲热讽
There is no need to be sarcastic!
听好 桑德拉 当一个真实的女人不忠实于雅皮士时
Listen, Sondra, it's humiIiating enough...
这已经是够丢脸了
when a reaI woman cheats on ya.
但当她只是你的想象中的女人时 我意思是...
But when it's your dream woman, I mean...
你真的正在使我厌烦 安德鲁
You are reaIIy beginning to bore me, Andrew.
真是抱歉 辜负了你的幻想
Excuse me for not Iiving up to your fantasies!
嘿
Hey.
为什么穿牛仔裤?
What's with the jeans?
裤子很舒适 你以为为什么?
They're comfortabIe. Why?
昨天你看上去像个超级名模
Yesterday you Iooked Iike a supermodeI...
而今天你显得土里土气的
and today you're aII... country casuaI.
我倒是不介意 你看起来棒极了 不过...
Not that I mind. You Iook great, but--
多谢你的称赞
GIad you approve.
准备去哪里 -出去一下
Goin' somewhere? -Out.
我不喜欢对你作管束
I hate to be the one to break it to you...
不过身为一个幻觉女孩
but as a dream girI...
你受一定的外出限制
you've got certain traveI Iimitations.
不可能
No way!
桑德拉!
Sondra!
退回去
Get back here!
这究竟算是什么大计划?
What the heII's the big idea...
想偷我的吉普?
steaIin' my jeep?
你没有行驶证
You don't have a Iicense!
你甚至不懂如何驾驶
You don't even know how to drive!
你在这里干什么?
What are you doin' here?
听着 宝贝 我没有时间到处去追逐你
Listen, baby, I don't have time...to keep chasing you aII over the pIace, OK?
也许你忘记了...
Maybe you forgot...
但是我还有一大堆的工作等着去做
but I've got a Iot of work to do.
相信我 我没有忘记
Trust me, I didn't forget.
来 进吉普车里去
Come on, get in the jeep.
嘿!
Hey!
你创造你出来帮我完成这本书
I created you to heIp me get through this book, OK...
不是要你令我把工作停下
not to stop me from writing it.
宝贝 来吧
Baby, come on.
在那个鸟人出现之前我们正做得很好的
We were doin' just fine before that jerk showed up.
你开玩笑吗?那个电报小子?
You're kiddin' me. The cabIe guy?
他在这里?
He's here?
我很抱歉 不过这不是工作
I'm sorry, but this isn't working.
你有没有意识到你正在和谁说话?
Do you have any idea who you're taIkin' to?
我!我是创造你出来的那个人
Me. I'm the one who dreamt you up.
我会决定什么是工作 什么不是
I'II decide what's working and what isn't.
安德鲁 帮我俩个忙 走远点
Andrew, do us both a favor and go away.
那里没有太多选择
There's not a Iot to choose from in there.
红葡萄酒和蓝色乳酪是必须的
Red wine and bIue cheese wiII have to do.
那将是很好的
That'II work just fine.
你在开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me!
你离她远点
You stay away from her...
听见没有 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
you hear me, you son of a bitch?
想开吗?
Wanna drive?
想啊
Sure. Whoop!
抱歉
Sorry.
我明白了
I get it.
看来我的梦幻女孩得到了一个梦幻伴侣
Now my dream girI's got a dream guy.
你在我的工作桌上干什么?
What are you doing at my work tabIe?
我看起来像在干什么?
What does it Iook Iike I'm doing?
对于刚开始作画的人来说这画确实不差
That's actuaIIy not a bad drawing...for someone who started out as a drawing.
然而...
But then again...
亲爱的…
darIing...
我的工作计划里没有要你帮我画插图
doing my artwork is not in your job description.
桑德拉 你要弄清楚 我们需要做的...
Sondra, cIearIy what we need to do...
是在这里建立一些基本规则
is estabIish some ground ruIes here.
首先 在这间房♥子里只有一个艺术家的空间
OK, first, there's onIy room for one artist...
那艺术家只能是我
in this house, and that wouId be me.
其次 再没有一日游 明白吗?
SecondIy, no more day excursions, OK?
你的工作就是呆在这里 我这房♥子里
Your job is to stay here in my home...
并在任何时候都使我感觉放纵和放松
and make me feeI pampered and reIaxed...
然后 第三...
at aII times. And thirdIy--
这真的是所有事情的关键
and this is reaIIy the key to the whoIe thing--
不要再和其他家伙跑出去 懂吗?
no more running around with other guys, OK?
因为如果我和其他人分享你的话 我会受天谴的
Because I'II be damned...if I'm gonna share you with anyone.
我们说清楚了?
Are we cIear?
你真的不知道将会发生什么 对吧?
You reaIIy don't know what's goin' on, do you?
桑德拉 你把毛巾放去哪里了?
Sondra, where do you keep the toweIs?
它们在橱柜里 山姆 沐浴间后面
They're in the cIoset, Sam, next to the shower.
好的 他在那里 我找到了
AII right. That's it. I'm done.
对我来说 就如把你画进我的生活里一样容易
As easy as it was for me to draw you into my Iife...
我将不得不把你擦掉
I'm gonna have to erase you from it.
擦掉我?
Erase me?
是的
Yeah.
这是什么?
What's this?
你还不明白?
Don't you get it?
我是真实的 山姆是真实的
I'm reaI. Sam's reaI.
你不是
You're not.
你没有创造我
You didn't create me.
我创造了你
I created you.
我是漫画小说家
l"m the graphic noveIist.
我是正受作家写作被卡之苦的那个人
I'm the one who's suffering from writer's bIock...
建立一个梦情人来帮助我把它全部完成的那个人
the one who created...a dream Iover to heIp me get through it aII.
我猜测我使你如此真实 我甚至使你确信
I guess I made you so reaI, I even convinced you.
不过这里再没有你的位置了
But there's just no pIace for you here anymore.
不不 这里当然有 这是我的房♥子
No, no, of course there is. It's my house.
嘿 嘿! 嘿! 你在干什么?
Hey. Hey! Hey! What are you doin'?
你在干什么? 拜托
Whoa! What are you doin'? Come on!
嘿 嘿 停下来
Hey, hey, stop it!
嘿 停下来 拜托
Hey, stop it, come on.
为什么你要这样做?
Why are you doin' this?
是时候回复真实的世界了
It's time to get back to the reaI worId.
你在说什么呀 桑德拉
What are you taIkin' about, Sondra?
求你了 我们需要彼此 就给我一次机会
Come on. We need each other. Just give me a chance.
求你了 嘿!
Come on! Hey!
你需要我!
You need me!
我能帮助你
I can heIp you.
不再能了
Not anymore.
这真的有必要吗?
Is this reaIIy necessary?
我爱你
I Ioved you.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表