剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
嘿 亲爱的 -嗨
Hey, honey. -Hi.
我刚干完活 -你能在市场停一下吗?
Yeah, I just Ieft work. -Can you stop at the market?
好 我会在经过市场的时候停下的
Yeah, I'm gonna stop at the market.
你要买♥♥什么? -豆奶
You need anything? -Soy miIk.
豆奶? 好的 我会帮你买♥♥的
Soy miIk? OK. You got it.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I Iove you. -I Iove you, too.
多久你能回到家?
How Iong you gonna be?
我算不准
I don't know.
我想这要看路程有多长
I guess it depends on how Iong the Iine is.
现在不会有很多车上路的 快点回来 好吗?
It shouIdn't be too busy. Hurry home, OK?
救命啊!
HeIp me!
嘿 宝贝儿 我得走了 转头再给电♥话♥你 -救命啊!
Hey, babe, I gotta go. I'II caII you back.
嘿 请救救我 嘿 听我说
Hey, heIp, pIease! Hey, Iisten to me!
他们正从后面追杀我 不要 求求你
They're right behind me! No, come on!
请开门 救救我 听着....
Open up, pIease! HeIp! Listen...
求求你 请开门
Come on, open up, pIease!
我的名字是约翰·伍德里尔
My name is John WoodreII!
嘿 开开门 伙计 求你了
Hey! Open up! Come on, man! PIease!
求求你 求...
PIease! PIea--
倒后镜中映出来的这个人马修·麦格瑞维
Portrait of Matthew McGreevey...a man who Iooks in the mirror...
看上去是一位诚实正直的公民
and sees a decent, upstanding citizen.
不过凡事不能单看表面
But appearances can be deceiving...
今晚 马特在十字路口将得到一个真正的考验
and tonight, Matt's about to get a reaIity check...
在大家所熟知的阴阳魔界
at an intersection known as The Twilight Zone.
马特?
Matt?
不要 雷吉 现在不玩
No, Reg, not now, pIease.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, are you aII right?
我连续打电♥话♥给你几次
I kept trying to caII you back...
但是都转到了留言信箱
but aII I got was voice maiI.
等一下 我会告诉你发生了什么
One second. I'II teII you aII about it.
嘿 雷吉
Hey, Reg.
亲爱...亲爱的 一切都好吧?
Honey...honey, are you aII right?
怎么回事?
What...
你正在另一维度进行旅行…
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度…
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂…
but of mind...
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程…
a journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
你真的不要喝点什么或者吃点阿司匹林?
Are you sure I can't get you...something to drink or some aspirin?
你应该看看他脸上的表情
You shouId have seen the Iook on his face.
我正在说的那家伙
I'm teIIing you...
他看上去...像是很危险的家伙
this guy, he Iooked-- he was, Iike, deranged.
哦 宝贝儿
Oh, baby.
那么 你确定他没有打你?
WeII, are you sure he didn't hit you?
没有 我告诉你他没有碰到我
No. I toId you. He never touched me.
那你一定是把头撞在方向盘上了
Then you must have...banged your head on the steering wheeI--
不 我没有撞过
No, I don't think so.
好了 亲爱的 要么你撞上什么东西
WeII, honey, you either hit something...
要么有东西撞伤了你
or something hit you.
马特 你全部都告诉我了?
Matt, are you teIIing me everything?
我确定
Positive.
你在看什么?
What are you Iooking at?
我很高兴你没啥事
I'm just gIad you're aII right.
我只是想知道发生了什么事
I just wonder what happened.
我想知道那家伙是谁 你明白吗?
I wonder who he was, you know?
呃 他可能是一个劫车者
WeII, he was probabIy just a carjacker.
你不知道那时的情况
You don't know that.
反正 他不怀好意
WeII, he was up to no good.
好吧 我希望这是真的
WeII, I wish I couId be sure.
整个城市正在变得混乱
This whoIe city is just faIIing apart.
糟糕的市长和警♥察♥根本没行使职责
It's that Iousy mayor...and the poIice don't do anything.
要不要点阿司匹林或是...
Can I get you some aspirin or--
我不需要阿司匹林 希拉里
I don't need an aspirin, HiIary.
噢 对不起
I'm sorry, OK?
我没事
I'm fine, HiI.
嘿…
Hey...
以后你走高速公路回来把
from now on, you're takin' the freeway home.
早上好
Good morning.
为什么不叫醒我?
Why didn't you wake me?
亲爱的 你整晚都在辗转反侧
Sweetie, you were tossing and turning aII night.
我想你需要多点休息
I figured you needed some rest.
哦 天哪!
Oh...God.
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
哦 我感到全身都痛
Oh, I'm just feeIin' achy.
我想可能我得了流行性感冒
I think maybe I'm comin' down with the fIu.
我打赌这是因为你昨晚太紧张了 才导致你现在全身痛的
I bet your muscIes are in spasm...from aII that stress Iast night.
我要在9:00去看♥房♥♥子
I got a house to show at 9:00...
别忘了 走高速公路
and don't forget you're taking the freeway.
你答应过的
You promised.
好的
Yeah.
走高速公路
Take the freeway.
什么?
What?
嘿 马特 你昨晚有去打球吗?
Hey, Matt, you catch the game Iast night?
呃 没有 我没有去
Uh, no. I missed it.
你没得分 你无法赢
You don't score, you can't win.
我不知道是那么难的
I don't know what's so hard.
你投球 你抢球
You throw the baII, you catch the baII.
这些女主角能得到数百万的报酬
These prima donnas get paid miIIions...
为了什么...去扔球?
and for what--to drop baIIs?
我告诉你 伙计 这很悲惨
I teII you, man, it was pathetic.
好吧 然后呢?
Yeah, so?
这...你这什么意思?“好吧 然后呢?”
W-what do you mean, yeah, so?
我在那里
I was there.
然后呢?重点是什么?
So, what's your point?
我扔下那家伙在那里...被杀死
I Ieft the guy there... to be kiIIed.
我本可以做点什么的
I couId've done something.
能做什么?
Like what?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I--
能做点事的 我本可以让他上我的车
for one thing, I couId have Iet him get in my car.
马特 我来问你一个问题
OK, Matt, Iet me ask you a question.
你...你认识这家伙吗?
Did you-- did you know this guy?
当然不认识
Of course not.
那么 对你来说他是个陌生人
OK, so he was a stranger.
那又有什么问题?
What's it matter? OK?
他当时处于困境之中
He was in troubIe.
那时你知道了吗?
Did you know that at the time?
我不确定我当时知道些什么
I'm not sure what I knew.
实际上 你所知的只是某个 你以前从没见过的黑小子…
ExactIy. So some BIack guy...you never saw before in your Iife...
从黑暗中冲出来要求进入你的车子里面
comes running out of the darkness...and demands to get into your car.
不 他看上去更像是在恳求
No, more Iike he was begging.
要求 恳求...有什么不同?
Demanding, begging-- what's the difference?
反正他是想进你的车子
He wanted to get into your car.
丹尼 他当时流着血
Danny...he was bIeeding!
是哟 跟你比起来他更好
WeII, better him than you.
你知道他是一名大学教授吗?
Do you know that he was a coIIege professor...
你知道他出版过三本书吗?
he had 3 books pubIished?
是 是 我明白 这真是个悲剧
Yeah, yeah, I know. It's a reaI tragedy.
但是你要记得...
But you've got to remember...
你有妻子 有个家庭 有工作 有车子...
you've got a wife, a house, a job, a car--
你究竟想说什么?
What's your point?
我的意见是你完全没必要为 一个陌生人的死亡而感到困扰
My point is you got too much riding here...to risk it aII for some stranger.
马特 我提供两条路 你自己作选择
Matt, the way I Iook at it, you got 2 choices:
整天坐立不安 终日内疚
You can sit around feeIing guiIty...
或者忘了它 继续你的生活
or you can get on with your Iife.
你可以当什么也没发生过地继续生活?
You can do that...just...just Iike that, right?
哦 天啊
Oh, Jesus.
好
OK.
我来问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
如果你早知道这个 姓伍德里尔的家伙是个大学教授
If you had known...this guy WoodreII was a coIIege professor...
你会不会帮他脱离险境?
wouId you have heIped him out?
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表