剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
请被告起立
WiII the defendant pIease rise?
在对斯坦利·科埃进行控诉的案件中
In the matter of The People vs. Stanley Coe...
证据确凿 被告谋杀了尼古拉斯·杰纳斯
having found the defendant...guiIty of the murder of NichoIas Janus...
鉴于被告不接受死刑 陪审团已经提出建议
the jury has recommended...that you not receive the death penaIty.
本法庭现在宣判: 判处被告终身监禁 即使因表现良好而减刑 刑期亦不少于15年
Given the mitigating factors in your case...it is the order of this court...that you serve no Iess than 15 years...and no more than the term of your Iife.
案件结束 陪审团解散
Case cIosed. Jury is dismissed.
不!这狗♥娘♥养♥的杀了我的丈夫
No! That son of a bitch kiIIed my husband.
你不应该再活在世上
You don't deserve to Iive.
这不公平 简直是个笑话
This isn't justice. It's a joke.
出生于一个拥有财富和特权的家庭
Born into a Iife of weaIth and priviIege...
劳蕾尔·杰纳斯一直都能完全得到她想要的
LaureI Janus has aIways gotten exactIy what she wants.
但是随着她丈夫被谋杀
But with the murder of her husband...
劳蕾尔的幸福生活被粉碎了
LaureI's Iife of Iuxury has been shattered.
现在 她想要得到一个公平正义的判决
Now, aII she wants is to see justice done...
正义 却只有在阴阳魔界中才能找到
a justice that can onIy be found...in The TwiIight Zone.
你怎么打官司打成这样了?
How couId you bIow it Iike this?
你是怎么当上地方检察官的 卢?
What kind of a D.A. are you, Lew?
我知道这不是你所盼望的
I know it's not what you were hoping for...
但我已经根据我手头上的证据尽了最大的努力
but I did the best I couId with the evidence I had.
妙极了 因此尼克被打爆了脑袋
Great. So Nick had his brains bashed in...
而科埃得到了本应收费的免费大餐
and Coe gets free meaIs, pay-per-view.
谁知道 他甚至可能去写他的自传
Who knows? Maybe he'II even write his memoirs.
劳蕾尔 完结了 你赢了
LaureI, it's over. You won.
你有我的名片
You've got my card, LaureI.
有什么事的话 就给电♥话♥我 好吗?
If you need anything, just caII me. OK?
我丈夫的遗物 什么时候我能拿回来?
My husband's things. When can I have them back?
这个很难说
WeII, that's hard to say.
这不太合符规定
It's not exactIy proper procedure.
我不是要拿回证物
I'm not asking for the evidence.
我只是想要回他那晚穿戴着的东西
I just want the things he wore that night.
拜托了 卢
PIease, Lew.
好的
OK.
我开车送你回家
Let me drive you home.
行了 你了解我的 我是屹立不倒的
Come on. You know me. I'm a piIIar of strength.
我们可以在早上拿回你的车
Uh-huh. We can get your car in the morning.
我没事 贝卡 真的
I'm fine, Becca. ReaIIy.
你确定?
Are you sure?
嘿 我已经忍♥了十六周零三天
Hey, I've been cIean for sixteen weeks and three days.
没吃药 没喝酒
No piIIs, no booze.
天知道 我正在受多大的诱惑
God knows I've been tempted.
那好 你一回到家就给电♥话♥我
OK, weII, you caII me the minute you get home.
好了 大妈(长气)
Yes, Mother.
贝卡
Becca.
谢谢你陪我
Thanks for being there.
不然大妈要来干什么?
What are mothers for!
尼克?
Nick?
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行…
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度… 而且还有灵魂…
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound, but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程…
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
贝卡 我知道那听起来像什么
Becca, I know what it sounds Iike.
我自己也不相信 但是他确实在那里
I hardIy beIieve it myseIf, but he was there...
在后视镜里回头凝望着我
staring back at me in the rearview mirror.
那好 我现在什么也没看见
WeII, I don't see anything now.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
当我脱下眼镜的时候 他就消失了
When I took the gIasses off, he was gone.
我试了一次又一次 但是...
I've tried again and again, but...
听着 在你送我回戒酒所之前
Look, before you ship me back to detox...
检查一遍房♥子 检查一遍药物柜
check the house. Check the medicine cabinet.
检查所有我的爱人能躲藏的地方
Check aII my favorite hiding pIaces.
我只希望我已经喝醉了
I onIy wish I had been wasted.
劳蕾尔 你已经在地狱里生活了两年了
LaureI, you've been through heII for two years.
你正看着的东西可不怎么有趣
It's no wonder you're seeing things.
它多么怪异
It was just so freaky...
就像我正通过尼克的眼睛来看这个世界
Iike I was seeing the worId through Nick's eyes.
但是你知道这是不可能的
But you know that's not possibIe.
我想念他 我真的好想他
I miss him. I reaIIy miss him.
我知道
I know.
每次我觉得孤独时
Every time I feII apart...
尼克就会在那里 回来和我一起
Nick was there to put me back together.
我只是想要给他本应得到的公平
I just wanted to give him the justice he deserved.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
帮你自己个忙 所有这些剪报
Do yourseIf a favor. AII these cIippings...
所有这些贴在墙上的报纸
and aII these papers on the waII...
把它们撕下来
get rid of them...
还有尼克的东西...
and Nick's things--
全都扔出去 是时候重新开始了
Throw them out. It's time to move on.
尼克
Nick.
尼克. -哦 天哪 斯坦
Nick. -Oh, jeez, Stan.
你究竟在这里在干什么?
What the heII are you doing here?
我正等着和我前合伙人谈话
Waiting to taIk to my ex-partner...
他不接我的电♥话♥ 不回我的留言
who hasn't been answering my caIIs.
哦 是吗? 真是抱歉
Oh, reaIIy? Sorry about that.
我还没有检查我的留言信息
I haven't been checking my messages.
真的? -是的
ReaIIy? -Yeah.
我要个答案 该死的
And I want an answer, damn it!
听着 斯坦 你干扰我了
OK, Iisten, Stan, I've been jammed.
我必须复查劳蕾尔的恢复情况
I had to check LaureI into rehab again.
她越来越迷失自我
She keeps Ieaving on her own.
嘿 那是你的问题 可不是我的
Hey! That's your probIem, not mine!
好 好 听着 你想谈话?
OK, OK, Iisten, you want to taIk?
明天晚上我们可以出去喝几杯
We can go out for drinks tomorrow night.
我知道你还保留着拆伙书
I know that you have been keeping separate books.
从一开始
From the beginning...
你就不断吸血把公♥司♥吸干
you have been bIeeding this company dry.
让我休息一下 斯坦
Give me a break, Stan.
我一点都不明白你究竟在说些什么
I have no idea what the heII you're taIking about.
TMD你不明白
Aw, the heII you don't.
你明白而我不明白的是
You know what I can't understand...
为什么你一定要从我这里偷钱?
is why did you have to steaI from me, huh?
为什么? 劳蕾尔没给你足够的钱花吗?
What, LaureI didn't have enough money for you?
你知道什么? 你离她远点!
OK, you know what? You Ieave her out of this.
我从来没有盗用公♥司♥一分钱
I never stoIe a dime from the company.
现在 斯坦 你TMD快滚出我的房♥子
Now, Stan, you get the heII out of my house!
我哪里也不去 你这说谎的小偷
I'm not going anywhere, you Iying thief.
你毁了我
You ruined me.
要不是那眼镜快要把我的脑子炸开 我会把整个经过看完
I wouId've seen it aII...if those gIasses hadn't nearIy fried my brains.
我以为你把那些东西都扔了
I thought you were getting rid of those things.
谢天谢地 我没有 你怎么看 贝卡?
WeII, thank God I didn't. Don't you see, Becca?
那眼镜使我回到发生谋杀那晚上的场景
Those gIasses put me right there at the night of the murder.
劳蕾尔 你听听你自己说的
LaureI, do you hear yourseIf?
你知道这有多么不可思议吗? -你意思是还有下文?
You know what's reaIIy weird? -You mean there's more?
打斗是在客厅里发生的
The fight was taking pIace in the Iiving room.
所以?
So?
而警♥察♥是在楼上的洗手间里发现尼克的尸体的
So the poIice found Nick's body in the upstairs bathroom.
也许是科埃把他拖上去放在那里
WeII, maybe Coe dragged him up there.
问题是 为什么他要这样做 -问倒我了
Now, why wouId he do that? -Beats me.
这没有任何意义
It just doesn't make sense.
亲爱的 你在刚才5分钟里所说的事没一件有意义的
Honey, nothing you've said in the Iast five minutes...makes any sense.
好
OK.
我得说 这些幻境是真实的
Let's say these visions were reaI.
为什么你自我折磨?
Why torture yourseIf?
这不代表你能改变任何事
It's not Iike you can change anything.
我只是无法扔开这些想法 直到我能知道事情真♥相♥
I just can't put this behind me...untiI I know what happened.
事情都已经摆在那里了 你已经知道了
But that's just it. You aIready do know.
我们都知道
We aII do.
听着 我想到个好点子
Listen, I have a great idea.
梅根把她的小屋借给我度周末
Megan Ioaned me her cabin for the weekend.
为什么你不和我一起去呢?
Why don't you come with me?
该死 远离这间屋子 清理你的脑子
HeII, getting away from this house...is bound to cIear your head.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表