剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
不过我会给你200元
But I wiII give you two hundred.
你去做你必须要做的事
You do what you need to do.
然后就离开
Then waIk away.
你在里面干什么啊?
What are you doing in there?
没什么
Nothing.
只是在做好心理准备
Just psyching myseIf up.
Dream away, dream away, dreamer
Dream away, dream away, dreamer
Fly away, lifetime screamer
FIy away, Iifetime screamer
Satellite watchin' for my perfect love
SateIIite watchin' for my perfect Iove
Late at night, buzzin' the street lights
Late at night, buzzin' the street Iights
Celebrate life in the firefight
CeIebrate Iife in the firefight
Every night, takin' all my love
Every night, takin' aII my Iove
我跟
CaII.
能享受就享受喽 你维持不了多久的
WeII, enjoy it whiIe you can. That ain't gonna Iast.
你究竟在说什么啊?
What the heII you taIkin' about?
你面前的全部那些筹码?
AII those chips you got in front of you there?
它们全都将是我的
Those are aII gonna be mine.
你的也一样
Same goes for you.
还有你的 美女
And you, too, Iove.
你为何就不闭嘴放筹码呢?
Why don't you shut up and pIay some cards?
你不好奇接着我会如何赢光你们吗?
Aren't you interested in how I'm gonna do it?
我来告诉你吧
Let me teII you.
每一次我扭动我的足尖 最神奇的事情就会发生
Every time I wiggIe my toes, the damnedest thing happens.
我把时间倒回去了
I go back in time.
你相信这家伙吗?
You beIieve this guy?
嘿 老弟 我想你的药效正逐渐消失得差不多了 (意指 该吃药了)
Hey, paI, I think your medication...is wearing off just a IittIe bit.
只是告诉你们事实而已
Just teIIing you the facts.
我不去 -胆小鬼 真没种
I'm out. -No guts. No gIory.
别担心
No worries.
我感觉到我的运气将会变好了
I got a feeIing my Iuck's gonna change.
你认为他在作弊吗?
You think he's cheating?
那家伙? 他得到某样东西了
That kid? He's got something.
带他来见我
Bring him to me.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a probIem here?
布莱克先生想要见你
Mr. BIack wouId Iike to see you...
马上
now.
58-6♥4♥ 比赛得分保持在3比42
58-6♥4♥, the score...3: 42 remaining in the contest.
皇家队带球上篮板
RoyaIs bringing the baII up the fIoor.
怀泽过了鲍比·戴利
Wiser across to Bobby DaIy.
他在线内寻找里赞 没人在
He Iooks inside for Rizen, nothing there.
传给了左翼的加布里埃尔森
Over on the Ieft wing to GabrieIson.
他接到了 眼镜掉了...不妙
He squares up. Off the gIass--no good.
篮板球优先权
Rebound Priorson.
嘿 听着 如果你有疑问...
Hey, Iook, if there's a probIem...
我只想让你知道这里面没任何问题
I just want you to know that there is no probIem.
我玩得很开心
I'm good for it.
你有个愉快的晚上
You been havin' a good night.
我想你学到点东西了
I think you got somethin'.
看情形你可以回到赌局里
Looks Iike you're back in the game.
今晚 这里
Tonight. Be here.
这200是偿还饭店资金的...
$200 to put back in the restaurant fund...
当你收下它时...
and whiIe you're at it...
为什么你不加点利息呢?
why don't you add a IittIe interest?
哦 顺便告诉你 我还有更多
Oh, oh, by the way, there's more where that came from.
什么?
What?
5万元 -什么?
Fifty thousand. -What?
宝贝儿 我回到赌局上了
Baby, I'm back in the game.
特雷弗说的
Trevor said so.
而这一次 我会击败他的
And this time, I'm gonna take him.
这只是开始 好吗
This is just the beginning, OK?
完全说不准这种感觉会持续多久
There is no teIIing how Iong this ride is gonna Iast.
宝贝 我端食物去那些赌局的 我见过发生的事
Baby, I deIiver food to those games. I see what happens.
特雷弗总是赢
Trevor aIways wins.
不是"赢很多场" 是"每场都赢"
Not a Iot of the time, not some of the time.
我有了法宝
I've got an edge.
不 约拿 你有个难题
No, Jonah. You've got a probIem.
约拿!
Jonah!
赌局采取五张牌玩法 一对J以上的牌一定要开...
Game's five-card draw, jacks or better to open...
赌注1000元起
Ante's a thousand.
加注2000
Two grand to open.
跟注 再加2000
See that, raise two.
跟注 再加3000
See that and raise three.
加4000
Raise four.
我不去
Out.
我跟
CaII.
开牌见我
Let's see 'em.
勇气可嘉 约拿
BaIIsy move, Jonah.
完全赢不了 只是投石问路而已
Can't win 'em aII. Just testin' the waters.
加注2000
Two grand to open.
跟注 再加2000
See that, raise two.
好的
OK.
约拿·比奇
Jonah Beach.
你今天晚上可真变♥态♥
It's a heII of a night you're havin'.
一定是轮到我和幸运女神跳舞了
Must be my turn to dance with Lady Luck, huh?
听着 看起来...
Listen, Iooks Iike...
你的桌面差不多快要空了
you're kind of runnin' on empty there.
我们稍微修改一下规则你怎么看?
What--what say we bend the ruIes a IittIe bit?
让我增加我的赌本? 你可真大方喔!
Let me increase my stake? That's very generous of you.
我给得起 -是的 没错
I can afford to be. -Yes, you can.
布莱克先生 有电♥话♥找你
Mr. BIack, there's a phone caII for you.
休息五分钟 伸展一下我们的腿
Let's take five. Stretch our Iegs.
有好多筹码喔 你一定很高兴
That's a Iot of chips. You must be up.
哦 确实很多
Oh, heII of a Iot.
真希望我爸爸现在能看见我
Just wish my dad couId see me now.
如果他在这里你知道他会说什么吗?
WeII, you know what he'd say if he was here?
换回现金 作为赢家走人
Cash in, waIk away a winner.
不可以走人 不是现在
Can't waIk away. Not yet.
我就快要干掉他了
I'm just settin' him up for the kiII.
可是你已经如愿了 你击败了庄家
But you got what you wanted. You beat the house.
埃普丽尔 亲爱的 如果我现在就走
ApriI, honey, if I waIk away right now...
他会以为我失去胆量了 我只是幸运而已
he's gonna think that I Iost my nerve...that I just got Iucky.
幸运又有什么问题?
What's wrong with Iucky?
你不明白
You don't understand.
我要他看着我的眼睛向我认输
I want him to Iook me in the eye and teII me I beat him.
他这次可得爬着走了
Let him crawI away this time.
我们的饭店...
And our restaurant...
和所有的这些有何关系?
where does that fit in to aII this?
有生以来我一直等待着这一刻
I've been waiting for this moment my whoIe Iife.
我不会放弃这一刻的
I'm not gonna Iet this get away from me.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
我才是需要走开的那一个
I'm the one who needs to waIk away.
我跟你2.5万
I see your twenty-five.
再加注4万
I'II raise you forty.
我刚好剩4万
That's forty grand to me.
计算准确吧
That wouId be accurate.
我们收工吧
Let's caII it a night.
就这样? 你不玩了?
That's it? You're done?
你赢了我了
You beat me.
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
我只...我只用一对3就赢了18.5万元
I just--I just won 185 grand with a pair of 3s.
我有两对
And me with two pair.
你唬住我了
You bIuffed me.
跟你2.5万
See your twenty-five.
再加注4万
And I'II raise you forty.
我刚好剩4万
That's forty grand to me.
计算准确吧
That wouId be accurate.
我跟
CaII.
一对
One pair.
一对J一对7
Jacks up 7 s.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表