剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你却要在脑子里忍♥受他
you've got him in your head.
他尸体的画面...挥之不去
The picture of his body-- it was stiII there.
懂吗? 我...我只是想摆脱这画面 就这样而已
OK? I--I just wanted to cover it up, that's aII.
是啊 而现在你完全消沉和身疲力倦
Yeah, and now you're aII down and frown materiaI.
宝贝 我昨晚就告诉你了
Baby, I toId you Iast night, OK...
是有人...也许是那些家伙中的一个
it's somebody, maybe one of the guy's peopIe...
有人想在你头脑子中下内疚的种子以此来摆布你
but somebody's trying to Iay down...a guiIt trip on you and pIay with your head.
听好 我并不想射那个人
Look, I didn't want to shoot that man.
我不会
I couIdn't.
他自找的麻烦
He asked for troubIe...
其次 他开始胡搞那标记
the second he started fooIing with the tags.
听着 这是意外! 好吗? 他的弟兄们...
Look, it was an accident! OK? String and the brothers...
他们把我当成个英雄来对待
they treating me Iike I'm a hero or something...
见鬼 我...我甚至没想过要做英雄
and, heII, I--I didn't even wanna do it.
那会保住我们的小秘密
Yeah, and that is gonna stay our IittIe secret.
你想加入杜赛斯
You wanted to join the Deuces--
现在你加入了
now you're in.
你必须停止你的不切实际的念头 懂吗?
You have to stop your mind...from turning to the things that can't be, OK?
知道吗?
OK?
好的
OK.
杜赛斯成员 你现在是了
A Deuces man. Now you're in.
虽然第一次是最难的 明白吗?
First one's aIways the hardest, though, you know?
昨天晚上 这个人完成了真正的大事
Last night, this one here became the reaI deaI.
疯狂小子 毕加索
Mad props, Picasso.
都来祝福马库斯
To Marcus, y'aII.
杜赛斯必胜! -杜赛斯必胜 小子!
Deuces wiId! -Deuces wiId, boy!
杜赛斯必胜 老友
Deuces wiId, baby.
马库斯
Yeah, Marcus.
你是男子汉
You the man.
现在你是个杜赛斯了
Now you're a deuce.
是吗?
Yeah?
是我
It's me.
该死...
Shi...
等着!
Yo, hang on!
你怎么了 马库斯?
How you doing, Marcus?
你看 我没事
Ha. Look, I'm aII right.
我想我们该去散散步
Thought we'd go for a ride.
哦 是啊 听着
Ohh. Yeah, Iook.
如果我再听到另一次多P性乱♥交♥的话
If I hear another ex-gangbanger speech again...
我可能会自杀 因此我只想...
I might shoot myseIf, so I'm just gonna...
哦 不 我保证不再说
Oh, no. I give you my word.
不 听我说 找下次如何 老兄
No, Iook, maybe another time, man.
我不...
I'm not...
走吧
Let's go.
我要给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
看过这个吗?
You seen this?
"城市画家文摘" 这算什么鸟?
""Urban Artist"s Digest. "" What's this?
你看过 是吗?
You read that, don't you?
是啊 看过一次
Tsh. Yeah, once.
在我打感冒预防针前一会 干啥?
Just before I got a fIu shot. Why?
猜猜这一♥期♥里有谁?
Guess who's in that issue?
亨利·桑托斯
Henry Santos.
你知道 这..呃..这家伙...
You know, the, uh, guy that--
是的 老兄 我已经明白了 行了吧?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, man. I know aIready, aII right?
你知道他有多棒吗?
Did you know how good he was?
很显然这年轻人前途一片光明
ApparentIy this young man had a great future.
他是个...新兴的年轻街头艺术家
He was a--a rising young street artist.
他们都这样说
They say aII that.
是啊 那又怎样 呃?
Yeah, aII that, huh?
别问我什么是艺术
Now, don't ask me what's art.
维密的产品图录...
Victoria"s Secret"s cataIogue...
那就是艺术
That's art.
老兄 这就是你要给我看的东西?
Look, man, is this what you wanted to show me?
好的 我看过了 让我下车
Huh? OK. I seen it. Let me out.
请问 可以让我下车了吗?
Can you Iet me out, pIease?
靠
Damn.
再等一下
In a sec.
哇哦 看来不太妙
Whoa. Now, that ain't good.
昨晚发生什么事了 马库斯?
So, what happened Iast night, Marcus?
我不知道 昨天变成了今天?
I don't know. Yesterday turned into today?
我不知道 行了吧?
Tsh. I don't know, aII right?
你肯定?
Are you sure?
过去
Go on.
过去啊 去看一下
Go ahead. Take a Iook.
你认为是有人想让我知道点什么吗?
You think someone's trying to show me something?
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯 -我涂了它
Marcus-- -I destroyed it.
我涂了它...
I destroyed it...
而一分钟后 甚至还不够...
and a minute Iater, not even...
全变回去了
It was aII back. Heh.
内容还多了
TeIIing more.
我看着的 我看着的
I saw it. I saw it.
宝贝 你只是感到有罪
Baby, you're just feeIing guiIty.
感到?
FeeIing?
感到?
FeeIing?
我确实有罪
I am guiIty.
不不 看 你一定要停止这想法
No. No, no. See, you have to stop thinking Iike that.
一定要!
You have to!
他们看见你和罗萨斯一起
They saw you with Rosas.
是吗? 然后呢?
Yeah? And?
他们认为他可能是想让你供认罪行
They think he might try to get you to confess.
什么?
What?
跟着就会向所有人告密
And then start snitching on everyone.
不 别..不要...
No. Don't--Do not--
如果他们认为你正通过罗萨斯向条子告密...
And if they think...that you are snitching to the cops through Rosas...
家族也保不住你...
kin ain't gonna mean much...
即使我堂兄斯特林是杜赛斯的首领
even if my cousin String is the Ieader of the Deuces.
我没说出任何事
I gave up nothing.
他们会残酷的对付你的 马库斯
They wiII deaI hard with you, Marcus.
是啊! 我知道
Yeah! I know.
你要去哪里 宝贝?
Where are you going, baby?
你少管闲事
Goin' to mind my business.
你厌倦跑步了?
You tired of running?
我是说 我看见你现在在等巴士
I mean, I see you taking the bus now.
噢对了 警♥察♥给我看了关于桑托斯死因的验尸报告
By the way, the poIice showed me...the coroner's report on Santos' death.
他的右手和右臂都有火♥药♥烧伤的痕迹
He had powder burns on his right hand...and up his right arm.
他可能曾用手握过枪管
He probabIy had a grip on the barreI.
是啊 认真无脑
Yeah, that takes brains.
是的
Yeah.
要不然就是他十分确定拿枪的那家伙不会开枪射他
Or eIse he was pretty sure that the dude hoIding the gun...wasn't gonna shoot.
但接着...bang!
But then, bang!
那支枪意外走火了
The gun went off by accident.
事情经过就是这样对吗 马库斯?
Is that what happened, Marcus?
我怎么会知道?
How am I supposed to know?
因为我看过那堵墙了 那人是你 老弟 -不是
'Cause I saw the waII, and that's you, bro.
那就是发生的事对吗?
Is that what happened?
你用这种方法来告诉所有人事情是怎样发生的?
Is that the way you're gonna teII everybody...how it went down?
因为你知道些事情...
'Cause you know something...
但是你又怕杜赛斯会对你干些什么 呃?
but you're afraid of what the Deuces wiII do, huh?
你大错特错了 伙计
You are so wrong, man.
你害怕真♥相♥ 对吗?
You're afraid of the truth, aren't you?
我没害怕任何事!
I ain't afraid of nothin'!
哦 是吗 你为此自豪吗
Oh, yeah. You're proud of that?
这是你吗?
Is that you?
这就是你以后的生活方式?
Is that how you're gonna Iive?
都怪那该死的墙画 老兄
Snap the freakin' picture, man.
那是你就要死的方式!
That's how you're gonna die!
那不是个刺青
That's not a tattoo.
那是个烙印
That's a brand.
你是他们的奴隶 他们拥有你
You're their sIave. They own you.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表