剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
哦 谢了 不过我认为 和一个呆子忽然结束也总比这有趣
Oh, thanks, but I think I'd have more fun...with the short end of a stick.
嘿 别忘了你的小朋友
Hey. Don't forget your IittIe friend.
就这样算了?那家伙扰乱了你的约会
That's it? The guy neuters you...
而你就只是坐在这里噘嘴?
and you're just gonna sit there and pout?
闭嘴! -你知道吗?
Shut up. -You know what?
干脆把我再扔进垃圾桶吧
Throw me back in the trash chute.
我甚至不想再被你看见我
I don't even wanna be seen with you!
住口!
Shut up!
你可怜的妈妈现在一定是正在她的墓穴里辗转不安
Your poor mom must be turnin' over in her grave right now...
她也许宁愿当年使用了奥瓦崔尔 (意指没有生下查理)
probabIy wishing she'd used OvatriI.
住嘴!
Shut up!
查理?
CharIie?
查理 我不知道你和里克之间究竟发生过什么事 不过...
CharIie, I don't know what's going on...between you and Rick, but--
琳达 能否...
Linda, couId--
我们能否换一晚再一起去共进晚餐
Is it possibIe that we couId go out to dinner another night?
查理 我等你开口约我出去等了数个月了
CharIie, I've been waiting months for you to ask me out.
今天是你生日 看在老天爷面上!
It's your birthday, for God's sake!
为什么你就不能跟里克说 把任务推掉?
Why don't you just teII Rick to shove it?
我不能
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
总有一天你将会不得不站起来反抗他的 查理
You're gonna have to stand up to him sometime, CharIie.
继续 讲吧
Go ahead. Say it.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinkin'.
同样的查理...
Same oId CharIie...
同样的没胆鼠辈
Same oId gutIess wonder.
哦 现在你甚至不跟我说话了
Oh. Now you won't even taIk to me.
好吧 那清单在哪里?
AII right, where's that manifest?
左边抽屉下面
Bottom Ieft drawer.
哦 我还以为你放弃我了
Oh, I thought you gave up on me.
鬼知道 我本该那样做的
HeII knows I shouId have!
锁上了
It's Iocked.
钥匙在桌垫下面
Under the desk pad.
啊 找到了! -做得好
Ah, bingo! -Atta boy!
哦 天哪 他真的把日期改了
Oh, my God. He did change the dates.
最好快逃 麻烦来了
Better scram. Here comes troubIe!
到底发生了什么事?
What the heII is goin' on?
没什么
Nothin'.
原来是为了这个
It's come to this, huh?
哇 看起来他好像撞伤了
Wow, that Iooked Iike it hurt.
你没事吧?
Are you aII right?
我来帮你爬起来
Let me give you a hand with that.
把它给我 -休想
Gimme it. -I'm teIIin'.
别做傻事 查理 我们是同一条线上的蚂蚱
Don't be an idiot, CharIie. We're in this thing together.
不 我们不是 你是罪犯 我不是
No, we're not. You're the criminaI, not me.
查理 我对天发誓...
CharIie, I swear to God...
我会让你在你的有生之年都懊悔这样做的
I wiII make you regret this for the rest of your Iife.
我不在乎 反正你不会侥幸逃脱的
I don't care! You're not gettin' away with this!
好的 查理...
OK. CharIie...
天哦...
What the...
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备下台吧 里克
You're goin' down, Rick.
我会直接到楼上的董事会会议室...
I'm goin' straight upstairs to that boardroom...
让霍普金看看你都干过些什么
and I'm showin' Hopkins what you did.
我要毁了你 查理
I wiII destroy you, CharIie.
明白吗? 我要毁了你
You understand me? I wiII ruin you.
吃屎去吧!
Kiss my ass.
你刚刚对我说什么?
What did you just say to me?
我说 吃屎去吧!
I said kiss my ass.
吃屎去吧! 吃屎去吧! 吃屎去吧!
Kiss my ass! Kiss my ass! Kiss my ass!
这才是我好兄弟 宝贝
That's my boy, baby!
这才是我好兄弟!
That's my boy!
做得好 孩子 我从来就没怀疑过
Nice work, kid. Never a doubt in my mind.
请走这边 老兄
Way to go, man.
你好 宝贝
HeIIo, baby.
哦 对不起 对不起
Oh, gee, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
卡尔 这TMD算什么?
CarI, what the heII is this?
我要在3:00钟和霍普金开会
I've got a meeting with Hopkins at 3:00...
我要你把全部这些资料分好类
And I need aII of these fiIes itemized.
听着 要是你干不来这工作 老弟
Now, if you can't do the job, buddy...
我们来另外找一个能做得来的
we're gonna find somebody who can.
我能 我♥干♥得来 先生
I can. I can do it, sir.
哦 你...
Oh, you...
卡尔?
Yeah, CarI?
听着 忘了刚才我在外面说的话吧 你干着的是一件伟大的工作
Listen, forget what I said out there. You're doin' a great job.
好的
OK.
你是个男人
You da man!
不 你是个男人
No, you da man.
不 你是个男人
No, you da man!
好了 好了
AII right, aII right.
住口 我得尽快完成这几项工作
Shut up. I'm tryin' to get some work done.
因为听从了那个小声音...
By Iistening to that IittIe voice...
查理 斯蒂克尼打赢了对他老板以及他自己的意志之战
CharIie Stickney won the battIe of wiIIs...with his boss and with himseIf.
又一个成功的故事... 欢迎收看...阴阳魔界
Another success story, courtesy of...the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表