剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
我的名字是科里·威廉姆斯
My name's Corey WiIIiams.
你肯定听说过我
I'm sure you heard of me.
在不到一年的时间内 我从一个仓库管♥理♥员♥
In Iess than a year, I went from working in a warehouse...
一跃而成为场场爆满的全国巡回演奏家
to pIaying soId-out stadiums across the country.
从我能记事以来 我就梦想做一个摇滚巨星
As far back as I can remember, I wanted to be a rock star.
摇滚明星拥有权力、金钱和小妞
Rock stars have power, money, and chicks.
而且 你知道 这些东西我都喜欢
And, you know, aII these things I Iike.
我有足够的努力和雄心壮志...
I had pIenty of attitude and ambition--
反正成为明星所需要的条件我都有
everything you need to become a star...
只除了一个微不足道的条件:天赋
except a IittIe thing caIIed taIent.
小子...小子! 小子!
Dude... Dude! Dude!
你弹得很烂
You suck.
谢谢你的鼓励 老兄
Thanks for the encouragement, bro.
看 这是1957年的斯特拉托卡斯特吉他
Look, it's a 1957 Stratocaster...
就像是鲍比·麦凯恩曾奏过的那一把
Iike the one Bobby McCain used to pIay.
除了一点 他的不是仿制品
Except his wasn't a repro.
而且 老弟 你甚至买♥♥不起这根带
Besides, man, you can't even afford the strap.
那你就错了 伙计
That's where you're wrong, buddy.
我甚至不想知道你的钱是怎么来的
I don't even want to know where you got that from.
我只是卖♥♥了一些旧唱片
I just soId some oId records.
是吗? -是的
Yeah? -Yeah.
如果你会弹奏这见鬼的乐器 那将是一个激动人心的传奇...
That wouId be an inspiring story...if you couId pIay this damn thing.
只要给我一些时间
Just give me some time.
我会弹得跟鲍比·麦凯恩一样好
I'II be as good as Bobby McCain.
某个英雄...
Some hero.
三白金销量的唱片...
Three pIatinum aIbums...
他把他的脑浆涂遍整个吉他
he bIows his brains out aII over his guitar.
但是他会魔法
Yeah, but he had magic.
他只是有几个问题要处理 就只是这样
He just had some probIems, that's aII.
我猜你的问题是...你不会魔法
And I guess your probIem is...you ain't got the magic.
别见怪 我直说而已
Look, I'm just being straight with you.
最好不要 否则 当我一夜成名后 你就会被我遗弃
WeII, don't be, unIess you want to be Ieft behind...when I hit the big time.
不太可能
That'II be the day.
我要买♥♥这个
I'II take this one.
互联网约会 信我吧 伙计
Internet dating. Trust me, man.
我们会赚大钱的 老弟
We'II make a fortune off of this, man.
里克 你对如何运作互联网约会服务一点也不懂
Rick, you don't know the first thing...about running an internet dating service.
你在说什么啊?
What are you taIking about?
听着 我知道非常多春心荡漾的寂寞小妞
Look, I know there's a Iot of IoneIy, desperate girIs...
要是我们以性感男去勾引她们 她们会不惜金钱的
that'II fork over beaucoup bucks if we hook 'em up with hot guys.
什么性感男?
What hot guys?
我们
Us!
听着 伙计 窘迫的日子快结束了
Look, man, the dry speII is over.
这主意确实...
This idea is--
愚蠢 老兄 非常愚蠢
Stupid, bro. It's stupid.
直话直说而已 伙计
Just being straight with you, buddy.
怎么回事?
What the heII?
伙计 看上去像是血
Dude, that Iooks Iike bIood.
日珥的外型...
Sunburst body...
枫木做的颈部...
and the mapIe neck...
还有护弦部分...
and the pick guard.
在同一位置上都有缺口
It's chipped in the exact same pIace.
别忘了还有这些血
Yeah, and don't forget about the bIood.
你还不明白 伙计?
You don't get it, man.
这个吉他...
This guitar...
就是鲍比·麦凯恩的那个
It was Bobby McCain's.
科里·威廉姆斯梦想成为一名摇滚明星
Corey WiIIiams dreams of being a rock star...
拥有随之而来的名誉、财富 以及垂手可得的女人
and aII that it brings--fame, fortune, an endIess parade of women.
对其他人来说 梦想成真需要付出一定代价
But for some, this dream comes with a price.
而对科里来说 这个代价则比他所预料的更要远远超过...
For Corey, that price wiII be something far greater...than he ever bargained for.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行…
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度…
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂…
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程…
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
全世界这么多音乐家
Out of aII the musicians in the worId...
为什么鲍比·麦凯恩的吉他会落到我手里?
why did I end up with Bobby McCain's guitar?
我不知道 也不在乎
I didn't know and I didn't care.
对我来说 这就是圣杯
For me, this was the HoIy GraiI.
也许你是对的 老弟
So maybe you're right, man.
或许这真是同一把吉他
Maybe it is the same guitar.
是你拿错了货物还是怎么的?
Did you grab the wrong bag or something?
你看着我买♥♥它的
You saw me pick it up.
我是说 吉他商店究竟为了什么 而把麦凯恩的吉他如此贱卖♥♥
I mean, what the heII...is some sIeazy guitar shop doing with McCain's guitar?
这东西可是价格不菲的 伙计
That thing's got to be worth a fortune, man.
实在是太棒了
That was...nice.
我不会卖♥♥了它的
I'm not seIIing this.
没门 老兄 我不会卖♥♥了它的
No way, man. I'm not seIIing this.
如果当时我就知道现在所知的
If I knew then what I know now...
我可能会有更多的疑问
I wouId have asked more questions.
但是我没有时间来寻找答案
But I didn't have time to Iook for answers...
因为事情发生得太快了
because things began to happen so fast.
克里斯汀·洛夫乔伊 乐坛的一朵奇芭
Kirsten Lovejoy, a one-hit wonder...
需要一个新的吉他主音
needed a new Iead guitarist...
所以我去参加了试奏
so I wrangIed my way into the auditions.
站到那里去 伙计
Right over there, man.
哦...真希望现在就有人能脱颖而出的
Ohh...you wouId think that someone...wouId have emerged from the pack by now.
你预约好克里斯汀的摄影师了吗?
Did you book Kirsten's photographer?
是的 星期一上午10:00
Yeah. Monday at 10:00.
我想 你应该有名字的吧?
I assume you have a name?
科里
Corey.
你也有个姓的吧?
You have a Iast name?
当然
Yeah, of course.
呃......科里...科里·威廉姆斯
Um...Corey--Corey WiIIiams.
好吧...我们来看看 你能把我们带入什么境界
WeII...Iet's see where you can take us.
那么你想要什么作午餐? 寿司还是秘鲁餐?
So what do you want for Iunch, sushi or Peruvian?
1 2 3 4
1, 2, 3, 4.
他会令克里斯汀惊讶的
He'II be fantastic for Kirsten.
吓死克里斯汀
Screw Kirsten.
伙计 我觉得这首是最棒的
Yeah, man! I think that's the one!
我也是 感觉非常好
Me, too. It feIt right.
你说得一点不错 迪奥
He's everything you said, Dion.
我会把全部唱片内页都以他作内容
I'II put the fuII weight of the IabeI behind him.
你听我说...
You mark my words...
这张唱片六周内就会成白金销量
this aIbum's gonna go pIatinum in six weeks.
我想再弹一次
I want to go again.
从昨天下午开始的
Been at this since yesterday afternoon.
54首曲子了
Fifty-four takes.
每一首都要比上一首更好
And every one of them better than the Iast.
我们从桥段处开始
Let's take it from the bridge.
迪奥...他的手指正在流血
Dion... his fingers are bIeeding.
开始
RoII it!
听见他说的吗?
You heard the man.
不到三周 销♥售♥量就创了纪录---超过100万
One miIIion record saIes in Iess than three weeks.
而六个月前...
Six months ago...
他甚至买♥♥不起一把100美元的吉他
he couIdn't even afford a $100 guitar.
你以前就认识科里?
You knew Corey back then?
那艰苦的岁月...然而我没让他放弃
Tough times. I couIdn't Iet him quit, though.
我知道他有天分
I knew he had taIent.
你可以说我拥有能预知大事的本领
You might say I got a knack for spotting the next big thing.
好 你继续预知吧
Yeah. Keep Iooking.
Kiss the bliss inside of me
Kiss the bIiss inside of me
You're everything you need
You're everything you need
干杯 -干杯
Ha ha. SaIud. -Cheers.
你不准备在你自己的派对上休息一下吗?
You're not gonna take a break for your own party?
我不太喜欢闲聊
I'm not much for smaII taIk.
何况 这个需要运作
Besides, this needs work.
你与那些和我共事过的很多天才都不同
You're different from most taIent I've worked with.
为什么这么说?
How so?
你不玩弄女歌♥迷
WeII, you don't grope the groupies...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表