剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
我将要泄露给你知道的事...
What I'm about to divuIge to you...
不能被这房♥间以外的第三者知道
can't Ieave this room.
我们和双子号♥失去联♥系♥了
We have Iost contact with Gemini.
双子号♥ 新能量计划
Gemini. The new energy program.
我不知道它被研究得这么深入了
I didn't know it was so far aIong.
没错 辐射低 效率高
That's right. CIean. Efficient.
单独一台设备就可以满足 东部沿海地区
A singIe device couId power the Eastern seaboard...
未来2000年的电力需求
for the next 2,000 years.
我们派了一支研究小组...
We've got a research team...
...隐藏在旧阿♥拉♥斯加情报站秘密进行研究
hoIed up at an oId AIaskan Iistening post...working in secret.
在最后一次联♥系♥时 他们就快完成了
At Iast contact, they were cIose to done.
见鬼的"就快"
Damn cIose.
然后在一周前 卫星专线、地下专线 全部失灵
Then a week ago, sateIIite, Iand-Iine--aII dead.
现在普林斯顿大学的霍布斯博士...
Now Dr. Hobbes from Princeton...
说自从费因曼之后 你是那学校里最好的年轻物理学家
says you're the best young physicist...to come out of that schooI since Feynman.
这是真的吗?
Is that right?
长官 我在很早以前就学会了...
WeII, sir, I Iearned fairIy earIy on...
不去质疑霍布斯博士 不过...呃...
not to question Dr. Hobbes, but, uh...
我喜欢自认为有能力
I Iike to think I'm capabIe.
你最好确实有 我们正指望你...
WeII, you better be. We're counting on you...
...在双子号♥这事情上出一臂之力呢
to get your arms around this Gemini thing.
你单独一人
You and you aIone.
你要我去研究双子号♥?
You want me to work on Gemini?
我要你把自己送到阿♥拉♥斯加...
I want you to get yourseIf to AIaska...
...并把这个计划纳回正轨
and get this program back on course.
另外 孩子 看着自己的小命
And son, watch your ass.
像那种地方 ...
PIaces Iike that, weII...
...可不是只有寒冷会杀死你的
it's not just the coId that kiIIs you.
你好? 你好!
HeIIo?...HeIIo!
认识一下保罗·索森博士...神智正常的人
Meet Dr. PauI Thorsen... man of reason.
一个习惯于解决别人认为无法解决的问题的人
A man used to soIving probIems others deem impossibIe.
他即将发现自己将被测试...
He's about to find himseIf tested...
在一块极冷荒原上的一个被遗忘了的军事基地里
at a forgotten outpost in a frozen wasteIand...
该地方在阴阳魔界的深处
somewhere deep inside the TwiIight Zone.
你好?
HeIIo?
我知道你在里面!
I know you're in there!
你以为我找不到你?!
You thought I wouIdn't find you?!
马上打开这门...在我将它砸个稀巴烂之前!
Now open the door before I break it down!
闭嘴 闭嘴!
Shut up. Shut up!
你就不能TMD闭嘴吗?!
WouId you shut the heII up?!
你TMD是谁?
Who the heII are you?
命令书和证件
Orders and credentiaIs.
我只是要把它们拿给你看
I'm just going to show them to you.
请看...呃...第3页的底部
Look on, uh, the bottom of page 3.
你会看见芒罗将军的签名
You'II see AdmiraI Munro's signature.
咖啡色的那个 那个...是我的签名
The coffee stain, that's--that's mine.
好吗?
OK?
你想告诉我关于刚才那些射击都是为了什么吗?
Want to cIue me in as to what aII the gunfire is about?
嘘
Shh.
他在里面 没错 就是现在
He's in there, aII right. Right now.
他说他完成它了
He says he finished it.
他要测试它
He's gonna test it.
测试它? 测试...测试...测试什么?
Test it? Test--test--test what?
双子号♥
Gemini.
那个疯狂的杂种在里面
That crazy bastard in there...
他惹怒它的话 我们全都要死
he messes with it, we're aII dead.
你、我...还有整个该死的世界
You, me... the whoIe freakin' worId.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
你还不明白 老兄? 那个双子号♥是个炸♥弹♥
Don't you get it, man? The Gemini's a bomb.
我指的是"耀眼的闪光、尖叫的人影"...
I'm taIking bIinding-fIash, screaming-siIhouettes-
..."燃烧的街道"的那种该死的炸♥弹♥
burned-to-the-freakin'- pavement styIe bomb.
听着 我不知道这里发生了什么事
Look, I don't know what's going on here...
不过我可以告诉你一件事: 双子号♥不是个炸♥弹♥
but I can teII you one thing: Gemini is not a bomb.
什么? 我决不能通过这道门?
What? I'II never get through this door?
瞪大狗眼看着 因为我马上就能进去
WeII, just keep watching, 'cause here I come.
哇哦 你在和谁说话?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who are you taIking to?
谁在这道门后面?
Who's behind the door?
我马上就能进去 钱德勒
I'm coming in there, ChandIer...
没任何事可以阻止我
and nothing's going to stop me.
没人把名字叫钱德勒的人的文件给我看过
Nobody gave me a fiIe on anybody named ChandIer.
当我抓到你之后
And when I get my hands on you...
我会让你为你对其他人所做的事付出代价
I'm going to make you pay...for what you did to the others.
在这个记录本里面也没有"钱德勒"这个名字
There's no Iisting of a ''ChandIer''...in this Iog, either.
你会受到惩罚的!
You're gonna pay!
下士! 下士! 冷静下来!
CorporaI, CorporaI! CaIm down!
你应该是一名海军陆战队士兵 还记得吗?
You're supposed to be a marine, remember?
对 没错
Right. Right.
精英、自豪、沉着
The few, the proud, the caIm.
是的 那就是我 长官
Yes, sir. That's me, sir.
好了 那么当你冷静下来后
AII right. So whiIe you're caIm...
为什么你不告诉我这个叫钱德勒的家伙是什么人?
why don't you teII me who this ChandIer guy is?
钱德勒博士 设计出双子号♥的人
Dr. ChandIer. The guy who thought up Gemini.
他发疯了 我们必须阻止他
WeII, he went nuts. We gotta stop him.
好的 研究小组的其他人呢?
OK. What about the rest of the research team?
这里应该有12个人的
There's supposed to be 1 2 peopIe here.
他们都怎么样了?
What happened to them?
全部人都离开了...
Everybody Ieft...
差不多全部人 随便吧
WeII, aImost everyone, anyway.
你为什么不告诉他们 钱德勒?
Why don't you teII 'em, ChandIer?
告诉他们你是怎么做的...
TeII 'em how you did it...
你是怎样使他们冲入雪中...
how you made 'em run out into the snow...
...冲进严寒中的
into the coId.
外面足足有零下60度
It's got to be 60 beIow out there.
说得没错 他杀了他们
That's right. He kiIIed 'em.
他把他们全杀死了...而他会受到惩罚的!
He kiIIed 'em aII... and he's gonna pay!
见鬼! 下士 我有门的密♥码♥!
Dammit! CorporaI, I've got the combination!
哦 那好
Oh. Right.
好的
OK.
有人改了密♥码♥
Somebody changed the sequence.
现在你为什么不告诉我你来这的真正原因 博士?
Now why don't you teII me why you're reaIIy here, Doctor?
是钱德勒 没错吧?
It's ChandIer, isn't it?
钱德勒派人去叫你来帮他的
ChandIer sent for you to heIp him...
来帮他引爆双子号♥
to heIp him come and set off Gemini.
听着 就算你是对的
Look, even if you're right...
就算双子号♥是一种武器
even if Gemini's a weapon--
它不是"一种武器" 它本身就是武器
It's not a weapon, it's the weapon.
将要把一切都毁灭的武器
The one that's gonna end it aII.
好 就算这是真的 烦请仔细想一想
OK, even if that's true, just think for a minute.
我不是你的问题
I'm not your probIem.
我可能是这里唯一一个...
I may be the onIy one here...
...能把那该死的武器关闭的人
who can shut the damn thing down.
如果我在说谎
And if I'm Iying...
你可以用任何一种方式(斧头或枪)来发飙
you're pretty much screwed either way.
如今 先做要紧的事
Now, first things first.
你说差不多全部人都跑出去了
You said aImost everyone ran away...
那么除了你和钱德勒 还有谁留下了?
so who's Ieft, besides you and ChandIer?
呃...摩根 我想 还有斯基尔斯
Uh, Morgan, I think. SkiIes.
好的 我现在需要找他们谈谈
OK, I'm going to need to taIk to them.
那钱德勒怎么办?
What about ChandIer?
请...呆在这里守住这道门
Just...stay here and guard the door.
明白吗? 我会尽快回来的
AII right? I'II be back as quick as I can.
好提议 长官
Good idea, sir.
还有 戈登 放松点 明白吗?
And, Gordon, take it easy, aII right?
是 长官! 呃 是!
Yes, sir! Huh, sir!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的贱♥人♥! 我就要进去了!
You son of a bitch! I'm coming in!
我就快要进去了!
I'm coming in there!
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表