剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
...会患上一些稀有的疾病
of picking up some rare disease.
你知道悲哀的事情是什么吗?
You know what the sad fact is?
我很少再离开我的房♥子
I rareIy Ieave my house anymore.
门德尔松夫人 我的管家...
Mrs. MendoIsohn, my housekeeper...
全部我需要的东西都是她帮我去买♥♥的
she even does aII my shopping for me.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, no.
门德尔松夫人
Mrs. MendoIsohn.
要是我把病传染了给她怎么办?
What if I've given her the disease?
要是她把病散播了怎么办?
What if she's spreading it?
哦 我的真神哪!
Oh, good God!
黑死病瘟疫就是这样子开始的!
The bubonic pIague started Iike this!
哈利 请冷静下来
Harry, pIease caIm down.
我们还不知道这是不是一种病毒
We don't know that this is a virus.
这可能只不过是一种过敏反应
This couId be nothing more than an aIIergic reaction.
我只需要再做多几次测试
I just need to run a few more tests.
你会没事的吧?
You gonna be OK?
医生 有些事你应该知道
Doctor, there's something you shouId know.
你的乐观...
Your optimism...
...是会传染的
it's contagious.
威尔逊先生的预约是3:00 不是4:00
Mr. WiIson's in at 3:00, not 4:00.
我要你把这个传真给疾病防治中心
I need you to fax this to the CDC.
你认为他患了真正的疾病?
You think he's got something reaI?
他最好是
He better...
否则马克斯医生对我的信任将会消失
or my credibiIity with Dr. Marks wiII be shot.
那么这个神经病...他是个书商?
So this fruitcake, he's a book deaIer?
我可以想象得出他销♥售♥哪类型的书
I can just imagine what kind of books he seIIs.
我说了什么吗?
What did I say?
醒来 哈利
Wake up, Harry.
哈利 醒一醒
Harry, Wake up.
你说过你不旅行
You said you don't traveI...
可是你仍然必须通过邮递从全世界进书
but you stiII must get books from aII over the worId by maiI.
你快要猜中了
You're getting warmer...
但你离真正答案仍然有光年那么远
but you're stiII...Iight-years away.
你有些什么没告诉我的 哈利?
What are you not teIIing me, Harry?
来吧 哈利
Come on, Harry.
我这样做可是要担风险的
I'm out on a Iimb here.
告诉我
TaIk to me.
我会告诉你
I'II teII you...
但是你不会相信的
but you're not gonna beIieve it.
这所有事的答案...
The answer to aII this...
...是一本书
is a book.
只是并非是按你认为的方式
Just not the way you think.
"泽伦任务"?
Mission to Zebulon?
我不明白
I don't get it.
我的病毒...
My virus...
不是来自我们的地球的
it's not from this earth.
你的病毒是来自泽伦行星?
Your virus is from pIanet ZebuIon?
不 它是来自这本书
No, it's from the book.
这个故事 读一下底面
The story. Read the back cover.
这很荒谬
This is ridicuIous.
拜托 请读一下
PIease just read it.
"泽伦任务导致了灾难性的变化"
''The mission to ZebuIon takes a disastrous turn...
"当全体船员都感染了一种恶意的病毒时"
''when crew members contract a hostiIe virus...
"他们的第一阶段的症状..."
''whose first-stage symptoms...
"包括无法止住的出血..."
''incIude uncontroIIabIe bIeeding...
"和一些黑色的奇形怪状的皮肤凸起瘤"
''and a strange pattern of bIack skin protrusions.''
"他们唯一的希望就是找到一种解毒剂"
''Their onIy hope is to find an antidote...
"某种能逆转过程的东西"
''something that wiII reverse the process...
"在病毒开始把全部血液从 它的受害者的身体中清除出去之前 "
''before the virus starts purging aII the bIood...from the bodies of its victims.''
这是一种虚构的小说病毒 哈利
This is a fictionaI virus, Harry.
我就说你不会相信我的
I said you wouIdn't beIieve it.
我无法相信的是...
What I can't beIieve...
...这一次我竟然把你当认真了
is that I actuaIIy took you seriousIy this time.
他声称他的病毒来自这本无聊的书
He cIaims that his virus came from this stupid book.
我正在联♥系♥郡立医院的精神病房♥
I'm caIIing County psych ward.
我要把他转院
I'm having him transferred.
我已经在这上面浪费太多时间了
I've wasted enough time on this.
医生!
Doctor!
救我!
HeIp me!
心脏衰竭!
Code bIue!
所有人退后!
Everybody stay back!
这个可能会传染的!
This couId be contagious!
她的名字是伊莉斯·门德尔松
Her name's EIise MendoIsohn.
门德尔松?
MendoIsohn?
她就是哈利的女管家
That's Harry's housekeeper.
她死了
She's dead.
就像书里面说的一样
Just Iike in the book.
这是不可能的
That's impossibIe.
你怎样去散播一种虚构的疾病?
How do you spread a fictionaI disease?
现在的问题是...
The question is...
你怎样去治愈一种虚构的疾病?
how do you cure a fictionaI disease?
用胶带圈起方圆100码!
Tape it off 100 yards back!
你听到了 快做
You got it.
这个地区已经被隔离
This area is quarantined.
这个地区已经被隔离
This area is quarantined.
帮我把生命工具箱抬下卡车
Get me bio-kits out of the truck.
我们必须得呆在这里多长时间?
How Iong do we have to stay in here?
直到我们知道你是否被传染了
UntiI we know if you're contagious.
但是我需要回家照顾我的家人
But I need to get home to my famiIy.
是 马克斯医生
Yes, Dr. Marks.
他们确定该病毒不是经由空气传播的
They determined that the virus is not airborne.
它是一种靠接触传染的病毒
It's a contact virus...
但是他们不能进一步把它分类
but they can't cIassify it any further.
起因不明
Origin's unknown.
还有别的人表现出症状吗?
Anyone eIse manifested symptoms?
没有 谢天谢地 就只有我
No. ThankfuIIy, just me.
我马上赶回去
I'm on my way.
你没有告诉他书的事?
You didn't teII him about the book.
我能怎么说?
How couId I?
他会以为我神志不清的
He'd think I was Iosing it.
这可真奇怪
That's strange.
自他进来后 他的情况一直没变化
His condition hasn't advanced since he came in.
我们认为 如果我们可以弄清楚 为什么他是唯一一个带菌者
We're thinking if we can figure out why he's onIy a carrier...
也许我们就可以解决这件事
maybe we can crack this thing.
我可以跟他谈谈吗?
Can I taIk to him?
尽量快点
Make it quick.
我们也需要开始监控你了 医生
We need to start monitoring you, too, Doctor.
他们跟我说了门德尔松夫人的事
They toId me about Mrs. MendoIsohn.
哈利 我需要一些答案 而且我没有太多时间了
Harry, I need some answers, and I don't have much time.
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 别是你
No, not you, too.
为什么你不从一开始就告诉我书的事?
Why didn't you teII me about the book from the beginning?
我不想你以为...
I didn't want you thinking...
...我是某种发疯的忧郁病患者
I was some sort of crazy hypochondriac.
你是我在这世界上最不想伤害的人
You're the Iast person in the worId...I wouId want to hurt.
你知道吗? 你是唯一一个给予我尊重的医生
You know, you're the onIy doctor...that ever showed me any respect.
看看现在它也感染你了
Look what it got you.
自我感觉可怜并不能解决任何事
FeeIing sorry for ourseIves is not going to soIve anything.
告诉我一切 哈利
TeII me everything, Harry.
从头开始 它是怎样发生的
From the start, how it happened.
我不知道怎样去解释
I don't know how to expIain it.
尽量去试
Try.
昨天晚上我读着这本书
I was...reading the book Iast night.
接着...
And...
这个故事...它是如此...
the story, it was so...
...叫人难忘 如此逼真
haunting, so vivid...
我...
that I...
我无法把它从脑海中忘记
I couIdn't get it out of my head.
我希望我今天早上从没醒过来
I wish I'd never woke up this morning.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表