剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
再次回到现场...
Back at ya again...
令人恐惧的堡垒和波尔克大街街角...
chiIIin' at the corners of Ramparts and PoIk...
在这里 "假象男孩"马里奥·德夫林...
where the ''it boy'' of iIIusion, Mario DevIin...
...将在几分钟之后创造纪录...
is minutes away from gettin' down...
...给大家带来他的最新魔术:
with his Iatest:
死亡挑战、险地脱身、
the death-defying, off-the-hook....
30英尺自♥由♥落体...他称之为"刀片轮穿越者"
30-foot pIunge he caIIs ''The BIade Runner.''
不过我想说一句 根据记录...
But Iet me just say, for the record...
我称之为"劈"
I caII it whack.
现在 我们打算和马里奥谈谈
Now, we've tried to taIk to Mario...
但实话实说
but truth be toId...
小伙子现在有点分心了
the boy's a IittIe distracted right now.
马里奥 可以给我你的亲笔签名吗?
Mario, can I have your autograph?
很高兴见到你 你想不想跟我来?
PIeased to meet you. You want to go with me?
哦 看起来像是他从观众中抱起了一个小女孩
Oh, it Iooks Iike he's got a IittIe girI out of the audience.
看来她将要证实...
It Iooks Iike she's going to verify...
...马里奥即将面对的特别险境
the extraordinary danger that Mario's about to face.
小心点好吗 它很尖利
Be carefuI. It's sharp, OK?
现在敲它两下
Now give it a coupIe of raps.
感觉怎么样?
How's that feeI?
厉害 -那好
Good. -Good.
她证实了...
And she confirms.
...刀片是真实的
The bIades are reaI.
现在 我们最后一次看到马里奥...
Now, Iast time we saw Mario...
他在第5大街上方40层楼高的金属架上
He was 40 stories up...above Fifth Avenue on a tightwire.
你们准备好了? 给点欢呼来听听!
Are you ready? Let me hear ya!
准备好没有? 我们开始了
Ready? Here we go.
大家保持冷静
Everyone, stay caIm.
请大家保持冷静
Everyone, pIease, stay caIm.
他成功了!
He did it!
马里奥!
Mario!
我有没有可能超越自己呢?
Is it possibIe I outdid even me?
上午 旧金山想要你出席
A.M. San Francisco wants a sit-down.
奥克兰登记、 萨克拉门托聚会、
Oakland Register, Sacramento Bee...
圣何塞日报要约时间
San Jose Daily want time.
马里奥·德夫林 不 很对不起
Mario DevIins. No, I'm sorry.
他肯定会很快回你电♥话♥的
He'II have to caII you right back.
下次我需要更加厚的衬垫
I'm going to need thicker padding next time.
哦 你的代理人打电♥话♥来问预约的事
Oh, your agent caIIed about bookings.
巨人队要你五月份去表演
The Giants want you in May.
呃...还有那盘不应该存在的带子...
Uhh--and the tape that's not supposed to exist...
你叫我在过去一年 用我的午餐时间去找的那一盘?
the one you've made me search for...on my Iunch hour for the past year?
嗯? -它被邮寄来了
Mm-hmm? -It came in the maiI.
就在这里
It's right here.
约翰·霍兰和哈利·凯洛格...
John HoIIand and Harry KeIIogg...
...现场表演"法老的诅咒"
performing ''The Pharaoh's Curse''--
史上最妙的假象
the greatest iIIusion ever.
你看 凯洛格是年轻的那个
You see, KeIIogg's the young one.
他就快和霍兰调换玻璃箱了
And he's going to switch gIass caskets with HoIIand.
这戏法是怎么变的?
So what's the catch?
我不知道 你来告诉我吧
I don't know. You teII me.
你看明白当魔术师们 在里面之时箱子是怎样旋转了吗?
You see how the caskets are spinning...whiIe the magicians are inside?
这种转动使得要使用镜子 或者活板门接近于不可能
Movement makes it nearIy impossibIe...for the use of mirrors or trap doors.
在图书馆里有一整个分类 是研究"法老的诅咒"的书
There's a whoIe section in the Iibrary...on ''The Pharaoh's Curse.''
这里 就是这里 看见没? 他们调换了
There. Right there. See? They switched.
凯洛格走进右边的箱子...
KeIIogg went in the right casket...
...然后从左边的箱子出来了
And came out of the Ieft one.
人们想要弄清楚这个魔术都想疯了
PeopIe have gone nuts...trying to figure this thing out.
这是一次加冕典礼
That's a coronation.
这个魔术使凯洛格出名了
That trick made KeIIogg famous.
约翰·霍兰...
John HoIIand...
那时代最伟大的魔术师...
The greatest magician of his generation.
霍兰把这个魔术传授给了凯洛格
HoIIand gave the trick to KeIIogg.
你知道霍兰是由谁传授的吗?
You know where HoIIand got it?
霍迪尼
Houdini.
是的 那个霍迪尼
Yeah, that Houdini.
而他是从弗雷德·里克·鲍威尔学来的
And he got it from Frederick PoweII...
...那时代最伟大的魔术师
the greatest magician of his generation.
我得说 这样的事能追溯到几个世纪前
I mean, this thing goes back centuries.
而现在有个传言正在满天飞...
And there's a rumor fIying around...
说哈利 凯洛格可能要退休了...
That Harry KeIIogg might retire.
"法老的诅咒"能使人成为最佳 没错吧?
''The Pharaoh's Curse'' goes to the best, right?
现在你懂我意思了吗?
You get me now?
是的
Yeah.
他应该把它传授给你 这就是故事的结局
He shouId give it to you. End of story.
这才是我的好姑娘
Ha ha ha. That's my girI.
这是否意味着我可以有非常多的休假了?
Does this mean I can have the rest of the day off?
呃...不
Uh...no.
马里奥 你不能未经同意就去他那里的
Mario, you can't just go over there unannounced.
这就是我的通行证
That's my caIIing card.
我应该得到那个魔术的 珍
I deserve that trick, Jen.
请驾车到前门
Drive up to the front, pIease.
魔术是一门基于欺骗的艺术
Magic is an art based on deceit...
把幻象伪装为现实
on iIIusion disguised as reaIity.
今晚 马里奥·德夫林...
Tonight, Mario DevIin...
...将会怀疑一直以来他所认同的事情:
wiII question what he's aIways taken for granted:
技巧和真实之间的差异
the difference between artifice and reaIity.
因为今晚...
Because tonight...
马里奥将会上他的第一节真正的魔法课...
Mario wiII get his first reaI magic Iesson...
...于阴阳魔界里
in the TwiIight Zone.
只是和他谈几分钟 好吗?
Just a few minutes with him, pIease?
凯洛格先生正在休息
Mr. KeIIogg is resting.
我知道 我听说他有点身体不适
I know. I heard he had a faII.
现正在康复
He's convaIescing.
听着
Look...
我知道他会想弄清楚关于这盘带子的存在的
I know he'd want to know about the existence of this tape.
如果你留下它 我会让他回电♥话♥给你的
If you'II Ieave it, I can have him caII you.
好吧 我就直说吧
AII right. Straight up.
我一直以来都为"法老的诅咒"所吸引
I've aIways been fascinated with ''The Pharaoh's Curse.''
就是这个
This.
而现在我真的看过它了...
And now I've actuaIIy seen it...
我得出了关于他是如何成功的理论
and I got my theories on how he did it.
5分钟
5 minutes.
我只是想跟他谈谈这盘带子...
I just want to taIk to him about this tape--
什么带子?
What tape?
哈利 凯洛格
Harry KeIIogg.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing...to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand....whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
闪光火♥药♥弹 对吗?
FIash powder peIIet, right?
你可以给我看看枪在哪里吗?
Can you show me where the gun is?
这位是香农
That's Shannon.
她会让你看到大门在哪里
She'II show you where the gate is.
嗨 等等 等等 等一下
Now, wait, wait, wait a minute.
拜拜 德夫林先生 -请等几秒钟 好吗?
Good-bye, Mr. DevIin. Just wait a second, aII right?
"法老的诅咒"...
''The Pharaoh's Curse''--
你使用了面具 对吗?
you used masks, didn't you?
你们都有由对方的脸制成的面具
You had masks made of each other's faces.
不管怎样这就是我的理论
I mean, that's my theory, anyway.
很抱歉 德夫林先生
I'm sorry, Mr. DevIin.
你必须离开了
You'II have to Ieave.
好的
Yeah.
哈利 我6岁的时候...
Harry, when I was 6...
...就懂得漂浮了
I started Ievitating.
我父母带我去看精神科医生
My parents took me to a shrink.
我脑子里每时每刻都是魔术
I got magic in my head, 24-7...
可是你...
but you...
...你连灵魂里都有魔术
you got it in your souI.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表