剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
SheIIey, I don't know what you...
...你的怪异小同伴们发生了什么事
and your freaky IittIe friends are up to...
可是我要把丹妮尔带走
but I'm taking DanieIIe...
逃离这个恐怖场景
and getting out of this horror movie.
米兰达 救命!
Miranda, heIp!
你们这些讨厌的贱♥人♥!
You stupid bitches!
救救我
HeIp me.
丹妮尔 你在里面吗?
DanieIIe, are you in there?
打开门
Open the door.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
丹妮尔 你得让我进去
DanieIIe, you have to Iet me in.
我不会让她们伤害你的
I won't Iet them hurt you.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
我们必须逃离这所房♥子
We have to get out of the house.
但她们在我的房♥间里
But they're in my room.
是的 没错 不过...
Yes, they are, but...
不过我们可以从她们旁边跑过去
but we can get past them.
我就从她们旁边跑过来了 不是吗?
I got past them, didn't I?
她们不是在追你
They're not after you.
我不明白 她们只是洋娃娃而已
I don't get it. They're just doIIs.
她们不仅是洋娃娃!
They're not just doIIs!
我可以背你
I can carry you.
她们甚至不能碰到你
They won't even be abIe to reach you.
你在哪里得到那个的?
Where did you get that?
这是我的!
That's mine!
它是我的! 把它还给我
It's mine! Give it back!
相片里的那个女子 她戴着这个的
That girI in the picture, she was wearing this.
我只是希望她们做我的朋友
I just wanted them to be my friends.
凯蒂...
Katie...
你说她喜欢巧克力
you said she Iiked chocoIate.
安琪很怕水
Angie was afraid of the water.
你和詹妮一起看巴菲
You watched Buffy with Jenny.
你不应该看见这些的!
You shouIdn't have Iooked in there!
别生气 我也不想的
Don't be mad. I didn't mean to.
你对她们做过什么来?
What did you do to them?
她们说她们是我的朋友
They said they were my friends...
但当我父母回家时她们就总是走人
but they aIways Ieft when my parents got back.
她们是保姆
They were babysitters.
你父母付钱请她们来照看你
Your parents paid them to Iook after you...
而不是请来做你的朋友
not to be your friends.
我求她们留下来 可是她们不愿意
I begged them to stay, but they wouIdn't.
她们离开 然后她们把我忘记了
They Ieft, and they forgot about me.
哦 老天
Oh, God.
那些洋娃娃不是想要伤害你
The doIIs weren't trying to hurt you.
她们是想要警告我
They were trying to warn me.
她们叫我快离开
They toId me to Ieave.
所有的提示
AII the cIues.
她们仍然在努力警告我...
They're stiII trying to warn me...
...要我逃离你
to get away from you.
不要生气! 也别走!
Don't be mad! Don't go!
让我走 丹妮尔! 让我走!
Let me go, DanieIIe! Let me go!
不要离开!
Don't Ieave!
放手 丹妮尔! 放手!
Let go, DanieIIe! Let go!
留下!
Stay!
听着 我回到家...
Look, I came home...
...发现我的女儿在衣橱里歇斯底里!
and found my daughter hystericaI in the cIoset!
她才10岁!
She's 10!
是的 这次是第三次...
Yeah, weII, this is the third time...
...你们机构的保姆...
a sitter from your agency...
...走开了 只留下我孩子一个人!
has waIked out and Ieft my kid aIone!
我要和你们的经理谈话!
I want to taIk to the manager!
真是的 丹妮尔...
ReaIIy, DanieIIe...
这些娃娃满房♥子都是
these were aII over the house.
你刚才做什么了?
Just what were you doing?
我以为你会安静地玩的
I thought you were going to pIay quietIy.
难怪我们无法留得住任一个保姆...
It's no wonder we can't keep a babysitter...
...因你表现得像个野孩子
when you behave Iike a wiId thing.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mommy.
我知道你知错了 可是你知道规矩的
I know you are, but you know the ruIes.
周末你不能离开你的房♥间
You're grounded to your room for the weekend.
晚安 丹妮尔
Good night, DanieIIe.
打开我的夜明灯
Turn on my night-Iight.
为了凯蒂
For Katie.
你们全都这么坏
You were aII so bad.
我必须永远锁住你们
I have to ground you forever.
你们永远不能再逃跑
You're never getting out again.
我希望你们别再憎恨我
I wish you'd stop hating me.
如果我们全都是朋友就会更美好
It'd be nicer if we were aII friends.
可是你们知道规矩的
But you know the ruIes.
这是你们的新朋友 米兰达
This is your new friend Miranda.
你们全都要好好对她哦
Now you aII be nice to her.
米兰达·埃文斯以为她可以帮助...
Miranda Evans thought she couId heIp...
...一个小女孩战胜她的恐惧
a IittIe girI overcome her fears.
现在 米兰达可以在一所监狱里 仔细思考恐惧的真正含义
Now, Miranda wiII be abIe to ponder...the true meaning of fear...
这所玻璃监狱之名世人皆知...号♥"阴阳魔界"
from inside a gIass prison known as the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表