剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
但别让这欺骗了你
but don't Iet that fooI you.
他们可以看上去像个传教士 其实他们是外星人
They may Iook Iike missionaries, but they're aIiens.
他们将要把我们彻底摧毁
They're gonna wipe us out.
我们必须阻止他们
We have to stop them.
他们已经锁死了我们的人造卫星
They've Iocked out our sateIIites.
现在我们不能看见他们的飞船
Now we can't see their ships.
而且 他们已经在地上了
And now they're here.
他们会把我们抓到他们的星球上
They're gonna take us back to their pIanet...
把我们全变成奴隶
turn us aII into sIaves.
请你消失好吗?
WouId you get Iost?
上帝 请从他们手里拯救我们
God, save us from them.
全球卫星网络的忽然失效使世界局势更加紧张
The sudden faiIure...of the GIobaI SateIIite Network has increased worId tension.
从联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥召开紧急会议到现在
We're approximateIy fifteen minutes away...from the start of an emergency session...
已经差不多15分钟了
of the U.N. Security CounciI.
而最新的民♥意♥调查结果显示 美国人♥民♥...
And the Iatest opinion poIIs show the american pubIic...
把这垃圾关掉 可以吗?
Turn this crap off, wouId ya?
我已经够沮丧的了
I'm depressed enough as it is.
见鬼 你在这里干什么?
What the heII are you doin' here?
再见到你可真好 戈多
It's nice to see you, too, Gordo.
我要杯伏特加来提提神 拿酒来
I'II have a vodka tonic, hoId the tonic.
其他地方也有伏特加
Have it somepIace eIse.
你忘了 老弟?你被限制来这里的
You forgettin', man? You're barred from here.
莱亚在这里吗?
Is Lea around?
我看你是迷上了周期性被虐了 是吗?
You're a reguIar gIutton for punishment, aren't ya?
我是个浪漫主义者 那才是我
I'm a romantic, is what I am.
你的酒来了
Here you go.
我还以为今天会是个好日子呢
Just when I thought it was gonna be a nice day.
我一分钱也不会借给你的
I'm not Ioanin' you any money.
很好 反正我不是来借钱的
WeII, that's good, 'cause I'm not here to borrow any.
没你在身边我很寂寞
It's awfuI IoneIy out there without you.
去找份工作 或许你就不觉得寂寞了
WeII, try gettin' a job. Maybe you won't be so IoneIy.
你看 我在找 我正在找
Look, I'm tryin'. I'm tryin'.
我难以明白你怎么能继续你的生活
I don't understand how you're abIe...
好像我从未存在过似的
to just go on with your Iife Iike I never existed.
你就是不明白 是吗?
You just don't get it, do you?
或许我没有你这么聪明
WeII, maybe I'm not as smart as you are.
没什么好狡辩的
No argument there.
文斯 我希望我的生命能有意义 你明白吗?
Vince, I want to make something of my Iife, you know?
我不想把生命浪费在到处鬼混和狂欢上
I don't want to waste it hangin' out and partying.
我们该成熟起来了
It's time to grow up.
你以为像按门铃那么简单?
Does any of this ring a beII?
宝贝...我爱你
Baby...I Iove you.
我也爱你 好吗? 但是...
And I Iove you, OK? It's just...
只有爱是不足够的
that's not enough anymore.
别那么市侩好吗?
Y-you don't mean that.
文斯 你根本没听进去 对吗?
Vince, you're not Iistening, aII right?
那就是你从不吸取教训的原因
That's why you never get the message.
莱亚 你就再给我一次机会 好不好?
Lea, you gotta give me another chance here, OK?
让我向你解释清楚
Just Iet me expIain.
没什么要解释的 老弟
There's nothin' to expIain, man.
你闪开一边 戈多 这没你什么事
Stay out of this, Gordo. It's got nothin' to do with you.
你看 你是对的 他从不吸取教训
You know, you're right? He never gets the message.
嘿 别伤他 -太迟了
Hey, don't hurt him! -Too Iate.
哦...呃...
Ohhh...uhh...
你看了那张DVD了吗 文斯?
Have you watched the DVD yet, Vince?
你们这对怪胎是什么人? 想从我这里得到什么?
Who are you freaks? What do you want from me?
我们必须得帮助你
We're here to heIp you.
去帮其他人吧
HeIp someone eIse.
时间无多了
Time is running out.
我不在乎 离我远点
I don't care! Leave me aIone!
你不想这样的 文斯!
You don't want that, Vince!
你是被选中的
You've been chosen!
嘿 邻居
Hey, neighbor!
联♥合♥国♥进展缓慢的谈判报道完毕 下面是本地新闻
Turning from the faItering negotiations...at the United Nations to IocaI news...
警♥察♥正在呼吁知道失踪了的
poIice are issuing an appeaI for anyone with information...
温迪·罗宾斯下落的人到局里去...
about the disappearance of Wendy Robins to come--
该死的 不可能
No freakin' way.
斯皮德!
Speed!
斯皮德!
Speed!
斯皮德?
Speed?
呃
Uhh.
因为你有某些隐藏的本质 斯皮德
'Cause there's somethin' inside you, Speed.
那个是值得被拯救的
Something worth rescuing.
这就是要联络你的原因
That's why you've been contacted.
这就是你被选中的原因
That's why you've been chosen.
我们很快就会为你而回来
We'II be back for you soon.
我得告诉你 如果没有他的椅子 斯皮德根本
I'm teIIing you, Speed couIdn't have gone anywhere...
不能去任何地方 他无法行走
without his chair. The guy can't waIk.
那么他现在在哪里 汉森先生?
Then where couId he be, Mr. Hansen?
这可真TM问倒我了
Beats the heII out of me.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫理查德·舒尔茨 是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
Richard SchuItz, HomeIand Security.
请各位移步随我出去
If I couId have everybody step outside, pIease.
为什么?
Why?
来这边 汉森先生
Right this way, Mr. Hansen.
你是否知道摩考克先生最近有人来访?
Do you know if Mr. Moorcock had any visitors IateIy?
呃 没错
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
我刚刚在里面就对那警官说了
I was just teIIin' the officers inside.
呃...迈克尔和...和穆里尔
Uh...MichaeI and--and MurieI.
至少他们自称这是他们的名字
At Ieast, that's what they caIIed themseIves.
我想他们是某种宗教狂热者
They're some kind of reIigious nuts, I think.
他们也拜访你了吗?
Were you visited by them as weII?
是的 显然邻近地区他们都拜访了
WeII, yeah, they hit the whoIe neighborhood.
外面有更多他们这种人
There's more of 'em out there, too.
这些人都是些什么人?
Who are these peopIe?
还有 他们想从像斯皮德这样的人那里得到什么?
And what wouId they want with a guy Iike Speed?
汉森 先生 如果我是你 我会对进了我屋子里的人极其小心
Mr. Hansen, I'd be extremeIy carefuI...who I Iet in my home, if I were you.
难道你是在说...
Heh. What are you sayin'...
他们也会像那样子使我消失?
they're gonna try and disappear me, too?
已经早有先例了
There's a pattern forming.
那么斯皮德不是第一个?
So Speed wasn't the first.
还有其他人?有多少个?
There's been others? How many?
如果你看见迈克尔、穆里尔或他们中的任何一个 马上打电♥话♥给我
You caII me if you see MichaeI, MurieI, or any of their friends.
等等 你告诉我 我不会说出去的
Wait, wait, wait. Just between you and me.
嗯...我们刚才说着的 是外星人吗?
Are--are we taIkin' aIiens here?
你有我的号♥码
You have my number.
联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥的外交官们...
DipIomats at the United Nations Security CounciI...
从全球卫星网络的失效这事上看到了威胁
have traded threats...over the faiIure of the GIobaI SateIIite Network.
其他新闻 席卷全球的人口失踪神秘事件
In other news, the mysterious wave...of missing persons around the worId...
难住了全世界的科学家们
has baffIed the internationaI scientific--
听着 莱亚 我不是来找麻烦的
Look, Lea, I didn't come to make troubIe.
我只是想来提醒你...
I just want to warn you--
我正想找你
I've been tryin' to caII you.
哦...真好
Oh...that's great.
呃... 听着 有些事你必须得知道
Um, Iisten, there's somethin' you need to know.
我不是很确定 不过我认为我们都很危险
I'm not exactIy sure, but I think we're aII in danger.
大伙儿都哪去了?
Where is everyone?
你没看见外面的招牌?我们关门了
Didn't you see the sign? We're cIosed.
听着 你不知道将要发生什么事
Listen, you don't know what's been goin' on.
人们正在消失
PeopIe have been disappearing.
哦 文斯
Oh, Vince.
不 是真的 你必须得跟我回家
No, it's true. You gotta come home with me.
我们将把自己锁在里面 要是有任何我们不认识的人想要...
We'II Iock ourseIves in, and if anyone we don't know comes by--
文斯 能让我说几句吗?
Vince, can I pIease say something?
说什么?
What?
现在我只觉得我是多么的爱你
I just feeI so much Iove for you right now.
我只是...
I just...
我希望我们永远在一起
I want us to be together...forever.
我们会的
And we wiII.
我会做得更好的 我保证
And I'II do a Iot better, I promise.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表