剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
多年前我就摆脱这东西了
I got rid of this thing years ago.
我烧了它的
I burned it.
好的 那么 它就不是同一件
OK, weII, then, it's not the same one.
就是同一件校服
It's the same jacket.
看 这上面有我的名字
Look, it's got my name on it.
有我学校的名称简写
It's got my schooI Ietters.
这回又是什么? 肖恩?
What now? Sean?
是封信
It's the Ietter.
是贝丝的信
It's Bess' Ietter.
贝丝?
Bess?
贝丝·威克 我的第一任女朋友
Bess Wicker. She was my first girIfriend.
你知道那句俗语
You know what they say.
"初恋是最难忘的"
''First Iove's hardest to forget.''
下周再见 肖恩
See you next week, Sean.
肖恩 我把你的校服寄回去给你
''Sean, I'm sending you back your jacket.
我已经决定了不去加利福尼亚州
''I've decided I can't come to CaIifornia.
"我希望我能忘记你做过的事 但我无法忘记"
''I wish I couId forget what you did, but I can't.''
我爱你 肖恩 一直都爱你...
''I Iove you, Sean. I aIways wiII...
"但是我不可能原谅你 贝丝"
''but I just can't forgive you. Bess.''
摩尔先生
Mr. Moore.
好吧 我们谈谈
AII right, Iet's have it.
你到底TMD想从我这里得到什么?
What the heII do you want from me?
我希望我们能完成这次采访
I thought we couId finish up our interview.
哦 去他的采访
Oh, screw the interview.
我要知道你是怎样干成那些事的的
I want to know how you're puIIing it off.
干成那些事?
PuIIing it off?
那个棒球 那件校服
The basebaII, the schooI jacket.
你果然很害怕回顾你的过去 不是吗?
You reaIIy are afraid to Iook at your past, aren't you?
你懂什么 小姐? 我不需要往回望
You know what, Iady? I don't need to Iook back.
我的公♥司♥现在赚的钱 比我曾以为的全世界的钱还要多
My company is in pIay for more money...than I ever thought existed in the worId.
你一个人生活 你没有朋友...
You Iive aIone. You have no friends...
没有人是你关心的 也没有人关心你
no one you care about, and no one who cares for you.
你怎么会知道有关我的全部这些事?!
How do you know aII this about me?!
你到底是什么人?!
Who the heII are you?!
我想你现在已经能猜到了
I thought you wouId have figured it out by now.
我了解你 肖恩
I know you, Sean.
贝丝?
Bess?
贝丝·威克?
Bess Wicker?
抱歉 我来迟了 遇到塞车了
Sorry I'm Iate. Got caught in traffic.
库尔特·布鲁克曼来电♥话♥了 在三线
I've got Kurt Bruckman on Iine three.
他是高级金融杂♥志♥的编辑主任
He's managing editor at High Finance.
布鲁克曼 我是肖恩 摩尔 -你好
Bruckman. Sean Moore. -HeIIo.
我能为你做什么 摩尔先生?
What can I do for you, Mr. Moore?
我正在追寻一个在你的杂♥志♥社工作的记者
I'm tracking down a writer that works at your magazine.
一位正做着专题报道的女士
It's the woman doing the feature story.
专题报道?
Feature story?
是的 专题报道 是关于我的
Yeah, the feature story. The one about me.
十分坦率地说 我不知道有什么关于你的特辑是正在做着的
To be perfectIy frank, I know nothing about...a feature articIe being done about you.
好的 有什么是你们这些人不想发掘的?
OK, what are you peopIe trying to puII?
她的名字是伊丽莎白·威克
Her name's EIizabeth Wicker.
她是为高级金融杂♥志♥干活的
She works for High Finance.
这肯定是弄错了
There must be some mistake here.
不 没弄错 好吗?
No, there's no mistake. OK?
现在 你是否在告诉我...
Now, if you're teIIin' me...
你的杂♥志♥社里没有名叫伊丽莎白·威克的员工?
that you don't have an EIizabeth Wicker...that works at your magazine--
好吧 确实是有 但是伊丽莎白·威克...
WeII, we did, but EIizabeth Wicker...
...已经在三天前的一桩车祸中丧生了
was kiIIed in a car crash three days ago.
伊丽莎白·安·威克...
EIizabeth Ann Wicker...
埃文斯顿市 伊利诺斯州 1972年4月7日
Evanston, IIIinois, ApriI 7, 1972.
这一定是某种恶作剧
It's got to be some kind of a hoax.
不
No.
不 她是贝丝
No, it was Bess.
别叫我解释 不过她...
Don't ask me to expIain it, but she was...
她当时就坐在那里
she was sitting right there.
你也亲眼看见的
You saw her yourseIf.
我看见的是一个名叫伊丽莎白 卡特的人
I saw someone named EIizabeth Carter.
呃-嗯? 那就是她
Uh-huh. It was her.
她从我所认识的少女完全长大成熟了
She's aII grown up from the kid I used to know.
那你想说什么?
So what are you saying?
坐在那张椅子上的是伊丽莎白 威克的鬼魂?
It was EIizabeth Wicker's ghost...who sat in that chair?
那个棒球 那件校服...
The basebaII, the jacket...
所有这些东西都是我丢弃了的
AII these things I'd thrown away.
为什么她要我重新拥有它们?
Why does she want me to have them?
我们得集中精神
We need to focus.
明天的销♥售♥已定在君主美食公♥司♥...
Tomorrow's saIes pitch to Monarch Foods...
你所做的一切都是为了走上这条路
everything you've worked for is riding on this.
你不会有第二次机会的
You won't get a second chance.
第二次机会
A second chance.
也许那就是她正在给我的
Maybe that's what she's giving me.
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom.
你好 肖恩 没见你已经好一段时间了
HeIIo, Sean. It's been a whiIe.
快乐..呃..生日快乐
Happy, uh...happy birthday.
跟你秘书说 我很感谢她的花
TeII your secretary I said thank you for the fIowers.
她的品味不错 不是吗?
She's got good taste, doesn't she?
那么 你大老远跑来就是为了祝我生日快乐?
So, you come aII this way to wish me happy birthday?
你还记得贝丝·威克吗?
Do you remember Bess Wicker?
贝丝·威克? 当然记得
Bess Wicker? Of course.
她是个可爱的姑娘
That was a sweet girI.
你让这么好的女孩离开你 可真是可惜了
You Iost a jeweI when you Iet that one get away.
是的 我最近见到她...
Yeah. I saw her recentIy...
她交给我一些东西拿来给你
and she gave me something for you.
我想她很希望你能拥有它
I think she reaIIy wanted you to have it.
你认出来了吗? 是老爸的棒球
You recognize it? It's Dad's basebaII.
但她是怎样得到它的?
But how did Bess get hoId of it?
我...我不知道
I--I don't know.
其实这重要吗?
Does it reaIIy matter?
给你 拿着吧
Here. Take it.
这个球的遗失伤透了你父亲的心
It broke your father's heart, Iosin' that baII.
直到他去世那天他还一直希望...
TiII the day he died, he aIways hoped that--
我知道他的愿望...
I know what he hoped...
而且我终于把它带回来了
and I'm finaIIy bringing it back.
这就可以让补偿一切吗?
And that's supposed to make everything right?
你从你父亲那里偷走了棒球...
You stoIe that baII from your father...
你明知道这球对他是多么的重要...
knowing how much it meant to him...
你对他是多么的重要
how much you meant to him.
妈 你得明白 那时是80年代
Mom, try to understand. It was the Eighties.
那时候全都围绕着金钱
There was aII this money around.
我只是想分一杯羹
I just wanted my share.
好吧 你得到你想要的了
WeII, you got what you wanted.
我希望这能使你快乐
I hope it made you happy.
请收下这个球
Just take the baII.
太迟了
It's too Iate.
现在 摩尔 Java咖啡公♥司♥已经一层层建立起来...
Now, having buiIt Moore Java from the ground fIoor up...
我可以满有把握地说 我不会把它的未来
I can safeIy say that I wouIdn't entrust its future...
交托给任何的跨国联合企业
to just any muIti-nationaI congIomerate...
我们已经在君主美食公♥司♥ 为你们制♥作♥了这套影片...
so we've put together this fiIm...for you at Monarch Foods...
演示给你们看为什么你们把时间和兴趣
to show you why your time and interest...
花在摩尔 Java咖啡上是完全正确的
in Moore Java is fuIIy justified.
播放 播放 开始了
PIay. PIay. Here we go.
我什么也没看到
I'm not seeing anything.
嘿 斯皮尔伯格 你得把镜头打开
Hey, SpieIberg, you've got the Iens cover on.
作为本街区第一个拥有摄像机的家庭
So, how's it feeI to be the first famiIy on the bIock...
感觉怎么样?
to own a video camera?
我觉得自己像个明星 -这不可能
I feeI Iike a star. -This can't be.
想摄下我修理这堆垃圾吗?
Want to tape me fixing the garbage disposaI?
嘿 拍这对恋人
Hey, get the Iove birds.
开始了! 嘿 小滑头!
Here we go! Hey, sIick!
给我们来个张嘴大笑
Give us a big smiIe over here.
好样的 肖恩!
Ahh, way to go, Sean!
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表