剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
等等 让我说几句 好吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. HoId on, Iet me speak, OK?
听着 你们这群笨蛋问我...
Listen, Iook, you bozos asked me...
是否想增加我的信用限额
if I wanted to increase my credit Iimit.
我TMD能怎么说? 不要?
I mean, what the heII was I gonna say? No?
我怎么会知道我将要被解雇?
Yeah, weII, how was I supposed to know...I was gonna get Iaid off?
不 听着 我不知道...
No, Iisten, I don't know--
我不需要你来告诉我 我欠了多少债 懂吗?
I don't need you teIIin' me how much I owe, OK?
你想知道些什么? 我欠了我的前女友多少?
What do you want to know? How much I owe my ex-girIfriend?
或是我欠了我弟弟三千块?
Or the three grand I owe my brother?
不不 你不能取消我的信♥用♥卡♥
No, no, you can't canceI my credit card!
我要付阴阳商店的账单
I got biIIs up the yin-yang!
道歉有什么用 老友?
Yeah, weII, sorry doesn't cut it, paI!
你好?
Yeah?
你好 文斯
HeIIo, Vince.
我认识你们吗?
Do I know you?
我叫穆里尔 他叫迈克尔 我们能进来吗?
I'm MurieI. This is MichaeI. May we come in?
听着 如果你们是来推销的 我会...
Look, if you're seIIin' somethin', I'm--
我们不是搞推销的
We're not seIIing anything.
那好 因为我一分钱也没有
Good. 'cause I don't have any money.
你被选中了
You've been chosen.
被什么选中?
For what?
我们是来给你一个过全新生活的机会的
We're here to offer you a chance at a whoIe new Iife.
哈哈 我明白了 拜拜
Ha ha. I knew it. Good-bye.
你根本没听明白 文斯 你被选中了
You're not Iistening, Vince. You've been chosen.
我不喜欢看到这些漂亮的小手指 被我的门"轰"一声压碎 好吗?
I'd hate to see those pretty IittIe fingers...get smashed in my door, OK?
我们是来帮助你的
We're here to heIp you.
是吗 你们想帮我? 我需要份工作
Look, you wanna heIp me? I need a job.
我希望我的口袋里有钱可用
I couId use some money in my pocket.
就算你们能做到这点
And whiIe you're at it...
为什么你们不干脆帮忙使我女朋友重回我怀抱?
why don't you heIp me get my girIfriend back?
我们能提供给你的是一些更实在的东西
What we're offering you is a IittIe bit more substantiaI.
在我冲出来踢得你们屁滚尿流之前 我会给你们一个机会 马上消失
And what I'm offering you is a chance to get Iost...before I come out there and kick your ass.
我会数到三
I'm gonna count to three.
一...
One...
二...
two...
这是什么?
What's this?
是份礼物
It's a gift.
好吧 不管它是什么 我都不会同意的
Yeah, weII, whatever it is, I'm...not buyin'.
别说得那么肯定 文斯
Don't be so sure, Vince.
你好啊 文斯
Hey there, Vince.
我们知道最近你有不少麻烦
Now, we know you've had some disappointments recentIy.
回顾你的前半生 没什么事是光荣的
I guess Iookin' back on your Iife...there's not much to be proud of--
不良少年 勉强高中毕业...
probIem kid, bareIy made it through high schooI...
小偷小摸...酒后驾驶...
petty thefts, aII those DUIs.
莱亚不抛弃你才怪
Is it any wonder that Lea dumped you?
不过你并不需要我来提醒你...
But you don't need me to remind you...
失败就像鞋子上的强力胶水那样一直粘着你
that faiIure sticks to you Iike gum on a shoe.
我不要听这个!
I don't need to Iisten to this.
但是你和我都知道 与记录所显示的比起来 文斯 汉森还有些本质
But you and I both know there's more to Vince Hansen...than the record shows.
你暗藏的某种本质 文斯 那个是值得挽救的
There's something inside you, Vince, something worth rescuing.
这就是要联络你的原因
That's why you've been contacted.
这就是你被选中的原因
That's why you've been chosen.
我们很快就会为你而回来
We'II be back for you soon.
那是推销者所唱的高调
That's a saIes pitch...
文斯 汉森每天都没听见过
Vince Hansen doesn't hear every day.
但他们所说的被选中其实什么意思呢?
But what exactIy did they mean by chosen?
在阴阳魔界里... 文斯将会找到问题的答案...
In the TwiIight Zone...Vince is about to find out the answer...
不管他愿意...还是不愿意
whether he wants to... or not.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension--
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
如果你正在阿曼高速公路上行驶
If you do drive the Ahman freeway...
从第50大街开始整条路都在塞车...
it's jammin' up from Avenue 50 aII the way into down--
嘿 嘿 红色人员
Hey, hey, red.
嘿 它安装得怎样?
Hey. How's it hangin'?
在左边
To the Ieft.
这把轮椅真的使我非常的不爽
Not that it does me any good in this wheeIchair.
你给我带来什么东西 剃刀?
What do you got for me, sIick?
必需品 还会是什么?
The essentiaIs. What eIse?
上升到六百万了
It's up to sixty miIIion.
今天感觉不错
FeeIin' Iucky today.
睡前读物
Ah, mmm. Nighttime reading.
正是我喜欢的
Just what I Iike. -Heh heh.
又是吞拿鱼? 我是什么? 一只猫?
Tuna fish again? What am I, a cat?
健康食品
It's heaIthy.
得了吧
Come on.
好了
AII right. Hmm.
我欠你什么 老兄?
What do I owe you, kiddo?
一听啤酒 就没拖没欠了
A can of brew wiII caII us even.
你知道吗? 你是个好邻居
You're a good neighbor. You know that?
一喝就死 -你先请
Drop dead. -You first.
那么...工作找得怎么样?
So...how's the job search comin'?
今天下午我可以去见见道尔
Ah, weII, I'm supposed to see DoyIe this afternoon.
他说在他商店里有一箩筐的工作等着我去干
He says he may have somethin' Iined up for me at the shop.
道尔? 道尔是个臭脾气的杂种
DoyIe? DoyIe's a surIy bastard.
好吧 你也是
Yeah. WeII, so are you.
你的问题就在这 老兄
That's your probIem, man.
你认识的都不是啥好鸟
You hang out with the wrong kind of peopIe.
见鬼 他们还在附近?
Damn, are they stiII around?
你是指迈克尔和穆里尔?
You mean MichaeI and MurieI?
Gimme that old time religion
Gimme that oId time reIigion
Gimme that old time religion
Gimme that oId time reIigion
Gimme that old time religion
Gimme that oId time reIigion
他们也敲过你的门?
They come knockin' here, too?
It's good enough for me
It's good enough for me
他们是古怪的疯子
They're freakin' wackos.
他们甚至给我看些视频光盘
They even Ieft me some video to watch.
我的名字、我的一切都被刻在上面
Had my name engraved on it and everything.
是的 他们给我一张DVD
Yeah, they Ieft me a DVD.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你看了吗?
Did you watch it?
我TM为什么要看?
Why the heII wouId I watch it?
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道 很怪诞...
I don't know, it's weird.
我的...我的 呃 它...它...
Mine--mine, uh, it--it...
它里面有我所有的事情 -哪种事?
had aII this stuff on it. -What kind of stuff?
我不知道 像是...呃...你明白 像是...私人的事情
I don't know. Like, uh, you know, Iike, personaI stuff.
比如我的生活 呃...我的过去 他们甚至知道莱亚
Like my Iife and, uh...my past. They even knew about Lea.
以前常常这样 兄弟
Get used to it, buddy.
当这种过时宗教与信息高速公路接触后 就会发生这种事
This is what happens when this oId time reIigion...meets the information superhighway.
你无法再隐藏你的秘密
You can't keep nothin' a secret no more.
我们能做什么? 你说
Yeah. What can we do, you know?
我们可以再来点啤酒 这就是我们该做的
We can have another beer. That's what we're gonna do.
对我来说足够好了
That's good enough for me.
你说什么? 没工作?
What do you mean, there's no job?
你上次跟我说有的
You toId me there's work here.
我顺口说说而已
I was being optimistic.
TMD这样做对你有什么好处?
What the heII good does that do me?
好吧 我向你道歉
WeII, I'm sorry about that.
怎么 我吃根鸟薯条都不行吗?
What, I can't have a Iousy fry?
要我提醒你吗? 到处都有倒霉的事
May I remind you? Things are tough aII over.
是 但你是唯一一个坐在这里吃法国薯条的人
Yeah, but you're the one sittin' there...with aII the French fries.
而且它们很好吃
And they're good, too.
帮我个忙?
Do me a favor?
让我安静地吃我的午饭?
Let me finish my Iunch in peace.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们存在于我们之中
They're among us.
他们可以看上去普通得就像你和我
They may Iook normaI Iike you or me...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表