剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
女孩们? 真好
GirIs? WeII, yeah...
当然 会有很多女孩子在那里
of course there'II be girIs there.
所有的告别单身派对都至少会有一个脱衣舞♥女♥在场
Every bacheIor party has to have at Ieast one stripper.
你要记得我哥哥也会去
WeII, you just remember my brother is gonna be there...
他会告诉我所有事情
and he's gonna teII me everything.
是吗? 想想看 你不会知道的
WeII, see now, that I don't know...
因为卡洛斯是个小伙子 你看...
because CarIos is a guy, see...
当小伙子们一起干小伙子的事情之时
and when guys do guy things together...
他们并不会即时跑回家
they don't run home...
告诉他们的妹妹发生了什么事
and teII their IittIe sisters about it.
嘿 来吧
Hey, come on.
医生说 先检查再说
Doctor says it's touch and go.
我要一些人来在这里 24-7
I want someone here 24-7.
那个告别单身派对就要开始使我发疯了
This bacheIor party is starting to drive me crazy.
卡洛斯甚至不会告诉我他在何地与你谈话
CarIos won't even teII me where he's taking you.
不要看着我
WeII, don't Iook at me.
我甚至不知道要去哪里
I don't even know where we're going.
此外 你究竟在担心什么 宝贝?
Besides, what are you worried about, babe?
我爱你
I Iove you.
护士… -什么事?
Nurse... -Yes?
我们在门外安排了一个人
We've stationed a man outside the door.
当菲斯克先生苏醒之时 我希望他能马上知道
I'd Iike him informed...the moment that Mr. Fisk regains consciousness.
枪伤已经引起他的大脑肿胀
The buIIet wound has caused his brain to sweII.
里面的液体越来越多
There's fIuid buiIding up inside.
你在说什么呀?
What are you saying?
没人知道什么时候他会恢复意识 甚至不知道是否能恢复
No one knows when or if he'II even regain consciousness.
好吧 要是他醒了 我们需要和他谈一谈
WeII, if he does, we need to taIk to him.
好的
OK.
那是谁? -我不知道
Who was that? -I have no idea.
有人说他隶属特务机构的
Somebody said he's with the Secret Service.
真的? 哇
ReaIIy? Wow.
这家伙一定是有很大的麻烦
This guy must be in some serious troubIe, huh?
他头部被枪击 要我说的话 这非常严重
He's been shot in the head. I'd say that's pretty serious.
对
Right.
I.C.U急召我回去
I am wanted back in I.C.U.
别忘了今晚要去我父母家和他们共进晚餐
Don't forget we're having dinner at my parents' house tonight.
什么? 忘了和你父母共进晚餐? 永不会忘
What, forget dinner at your parents' house? Never.
不要太迟来
Try not to be Iate.
我不会迟到的
I aIways try. -Mm-hmm.
她是漂亮还是什么的?
She beautifuI or what, huh?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
快康复 菲斯克先生
Get weII soon, Mr. Fisk.
嗨
Hi.
今天之前 扎克·沃克只是个平凡人 只有些普通人的烦恼
Zack WaIker was a simpIe man with simpIe probIems...untiI today.
一眨眼间
In the bIink of an eye...
他就失去了他生命中的最后两天
he's Iost the Iast two days of his Iife.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他是怎样来到这里的?
How did he get here?
扎克不久将会发现...
Zack wiII soon discover...
这些问题的使人不安的答案...
the unsettIing answers to these questions...
在阴阳魔界
in The TwiIight Zone.
我的车钥匙?
My car keys?
什么?
What?
波特兰?
PortIand?
我怎么会在波特兰?
What am I doing in PortIand?
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行…
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度… 而且还有灵魂…
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound, but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程…
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
打搅一下
Excuse me.
呃... 请问我是在哪里?
Um...where am I?
你之前见过我吗?
Have you seen me before?
我看着你进来的
I checked you in.
你确定
You did? -Mm-hmm.
多久之前?
How Iong ago?
今晚早些时候 你不记得了?
EarIier tonight. You don't remember?
不是 嗯?
No. Huh.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没有听明白我在说什么
You're not Iistening to what I'm saying. OK?
我不知道我是怎么来到这里的
I don't know how I got here.
从我正要去交♥班♥到我在这里----波特兰醒过来 这期间的事我一片空白
From the moment that I waIked off of my shift...to the moment I woke up here in PortIand...is a totaI bIank.
正常人不会忽然失去48小时
PeopIe don't just bIack out for 48 hours...
然后在某个奇怪的城市醒过来
and then end up in some strange city.
扎克 如果你不想和我结婚 你就说吧
Zack, if you don't want to marry me, just say so.
不是 不是的 甜心
No, no, sweetheart.
这与我们的婚姻无关
This has got nothing to do with our getting married.
那为什么你去了波特兰?
Then why are you in PortIand?
我不知道 我坐在这里
I don't know. I'm sitting here.
有支枪在桌子上
There's a gun on the tabIe.
一支枪?
A gun?
你要枪来干什么?
What are you doing with a gun?
我TMD一点头绪都没有
I have no frickin' idea.
也许这是告别单身派对上的某种恶作剧
Maybe this is some sort of bacheIor party prank...
是你哥哥对我作的恶作剧
that your brother's puIIing on me.
你在说什么啊?难道说卡洛斯把你灌醉
What are you saying-- that CarIos drugged you...
然后一路把你载到波特兰
and drove you aII the way up to PortIand...
把你一个人扔在汽车旅馆?
and then dumped you off in a moteI?
你知道这听起来有多荒谬吗?
You know how crazy that sounds?
整件事都是荒谬的
The whoIe thing is crazy.
我回家打好包裹
I went home and packed my duffeI bag...
就像...就像我知道要去旅行一样
Iike--Iike I knew I was going on a trip.
我甚至把我最好的外套也带来了
I even brought my one good suit.
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know what to say.
只是...先回家 好吗?
Just...come home. OK?
然后我们再慢慢谈
We'II taIk about it then.
好的好的 我现在就回去
AII right. I'm on my way.
还有 扎克… -怎么了?
And, Zack... -Yeah?
扔了那支枪
Leave the gun.
好的
Right.
西雅图? 究竟发生什么怪事了
SeattIe? What happened to Phoenix?
嘿! -别动
Hey!
有麻烦吗?
Is there a probIem?
赶快 别人在门口等着啊 -没有 没问题
No. No probIem.
看这小子的样子 好像就要死了
$5000
$5,000.
$5000?
$5,000?
按约定好的 请坐
As agreed. Have a seat.
喂 你怎么这样干活的...
还是信他不过 女儿啊 我们不如快点交易完吧
你得原谅我父亲
You have to forgive my father.
他唯一担心的只是你对所购买♥♥的商品是否满意
His onIy concern is that you're satisfied...with the merchandise you're purchasing.
我非常满意
I'm very satisfied.
你还没有看到耶
But you haven't seen it yet.
请告诉我 沃克先生
TeII me, Mr. WaIker...
你走这么远路来和我们做生意
you come aII this ways to do business with us.
其实在菲尼克斯你可以买♥♥到一样的商品的
You couId have made a simiIar purchase in Phoenix.
好吧 你 呃...
WeII, you, um...
别人♥大♥力推荐你父亲
Your father came highIy recommended.
不错的盒子
Nice box.
-他说什么啊? -这个盒子不错喔
他神经病来的
一支枪?
A gun?
出什么问题了?
Something wrong?
我来到这里 买♥♥了一支枪?
I'm here to buy a gun.
我是说 这是一支枪 是吗?
I mean, this is a gun, right?
它的外壳是用以玻璃纤维强化了的尼龙制♥造♥的
Its casing's made of nyIon, reinforced with gIass fibers.
枪管里有一个陶瓷护层 保护外壳
The barreI is protected by a ceramic Iiner.
这种新的陶瓷护层十分坚固
The new generation ceramic Iiners are strong...
而且质量轻 弹性好
yet they're Iightweight and resiIient.
这是一支塑料枪
It's a pIastic gun.
正好是你需要的
That is what you requested.
这意味着它不会被金属探测器侦测到
Which means it won't be picked up by metaI detectors...
也不会被X光扫描器检测到
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表