剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你知道 他们支起停车标志只为了一个原因...失败者
You know, they put up stop signs for a reason...Ioser.
妙极
Great.
幸运先生 再次撞车
Mr. Lucky strikes again.
嗨 小宝贝
Hi, honey.
嗨 老爸
Hi, Dad.
你知道 该有人去告诉那家伙...
You know, someone shouId teII that guy...
停车标志被竖在那边是为了一个原因
that stop signs are put there for a reason.
车子怎么样?
How's the car?
一塌糊涂 就像你的脑子
It's a mess, Iike my head.
有会儿我还真把它看成两辆车了
I was actuaIIy seeing doubIe for a whiIe.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
我们只能祈求他买♥♥了保险
Let's hope he has insurance.
嘿 你怎么了?
Hey, what's the matter?
你知道的 不管是他的错还是我的错...
You know, his fauIt, my fauIt...
我们的保险都会赔偿的
o-o-our coverage wiII handIe it.
我已经3个月没有付保险费了
I haven't paid the premium in 3 months.
什么?
What?
加布 我们还能怎么做?
Gabe, what are we going to do?
房♥子需要修补...
The house needs repairs...
琳达需要支持...
Linda needs braces...
这婴儿需要一切
the baby needs everything.
也许我们应该再和道金谈谈
Maybe you shouId taIk to Dobkin again.
我谈过了
I did.
他把晋升的名额给了墨菲
He gave the promotion to Murphy.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?! 因为道金是个傻蛋 那就是原因
Why?! Because Dobkin's a nitwit, that's why.
他提前了开会的时间...
He screws up appointment dates...
然后当他要他们投票时..你明白..
and then when he gets them right, you know...
他跟大家说我就快到了...
he teIIs peopIe I can be there...
其实他清楚我还要两小时才能到...
2 hours before I actuaIIy can get there...
于是大家等得发怒、叫嚷、抱怨...
so they get mad, they caII and compIain...
所以..所以我是受害者
and--and I'm the faII guy.
墨菲不也是跟同一个主管吗?
Doesn't Murphy have the same supervisor?
是的 但是他比我更善于拍马屁
Yes, but he's better at kissing butt than I am.
我爱你 但是为了孩子...
I Iove you, but for the kids' sake...
南希... -我不会让这境况继续的
Nancy-- -I can't keep going Iike this.
事情会变好起来 我保证
Things are gonna get better. I promise.
加布 我希望你是对的
Gabe, I hope you're right.
威廉·莎士比亚曾经说过...
WiIIiam Shakespeare once wrote...
错误不是在我们的事业里
that the fauIt Iies not in our stars...
而是在于我们自己
but in ourseIves.
无论如何 加布·奥布赖恩...
However, Gabe O'Brien...
一个无法休息一下的男人...
a man who just can't get a break...
将会认识到...
is about to Iearn...
错误实际上有可能在...其他地方
the fauIt may actuaIIy Iie somewhere eIse.
嘿 你TMD在干什么?!
Hey, what the heII are you doin'?!
嘿 老弟 我在跟你说话!
Hey, buddy, I'm taIkin' to you!
跟谁? 我?
Who, me?
还能有谁?
Who eIse?
不 这是不可能的 你无法看见我的
No, that's impossibIe. You can't see me.
你是在想象中
You're imagining things.
我什么都没想 你在弄死我的草地!
I'm imagining nothing. You're kiIIin' my Iawn!
哦 我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你在车祸那时候撞到头了...
When you hit your head in the car accident...
肯定这让你拥有了某种第二视觉
it must have given you some kind of second sight.
你是怎么会知道那场车祸的?
How do you know about the car accident?
哦 问题多多
Oh, more questions.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
晚餐准备好了
Dinner's ready.
爱人 稍等一下...
Yeah, hon, in a minute...
等我处理完这个家伙
when I'm done deaIin' with this guy.
什么家伙?
What guy?
她看不见你?
She didn't see you?
她当然看不见我
Of course she didn't see me.
没有人可以看见我 包括你
Nobody's supposed to see me, incIuding you.
嘿 嘿 嘿 听着 你...
Hey, hey, hey. Look, you...
我想要知道这里正发生什么事
I want to know what's going on here.
不 你不想
No, you don't.
此外 我也没有时间来解释
Besides, I don't have time to expIain.
我的日程十分紧张 而且我的进度已经落后了
I'm on a very busy scheduIe, and I'm aIready running Iate.
嘿 醒目点 忘了你曾经见过我
Hey, be smart. Forget you ever saw me.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度... 而且还有灵魂...
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound...but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
我是说 这家伙 他刚才在弄死我的草地...
I mean, this guy, he just kiIIs my Iawn...
然后他离开了 就像他是在帮我的忙一样
and then waIks away Iike he's doing me a favor.
我觉得更像是在浪费他的时间...
Wasted his time is more Iike it...
就好像你的草地还得帮忙去死
As if your grass needs any heIp dying.
但是为什么他要选择我的房♥子?!
Yeah, but why'd he pick my house?!
知道吗? 我想跟你说 伙计...
You know, I gotta teII you, man...
有时候我觉得自己很倒霉
sometimes I feeI Iike I'm jinxed.
哦 不 你不是倒霉
Oh, no, you're not jinxed.
你更像是..呃..你明白的..呃...
You're more Iike, uh, you know, uh...
一个失败者
a faiIure.
好吧 我从未这样想过
WeII, I never thought of it Iike that.
嘿 你仍然比我混得好
Hey, you're stiII doin' better than me.
好吧
Yeah.
如果境况不快点转好...
WeII, if things don't get better fast...
我的婚姻就会完蛋
it's gonna cost me my marriage.
你知道我的解决办法
You know my soIution.
我不是个罪犯
I'm not a criminaI.
我也不是
Me either.
你看 你要做的就只是离开没上锁的货车...
Look, aII you have to do is Ieave your truck unIocked...
去忙你自己的事
and go about your business.
剩下的就是我的事了
I'II do the rest.
你知道 最多拿走两样上等的东西去卖♥♥...
You know, just take a coupIe of choice items to seII...
比如一台电视机啊 一套音响系统啊 等等
Iike a TV here, a sound system there.
是的
Yeah, ohh.
这就成了盗窃
That wouId be steaIing.
什么 从帝王电子公♥司♥?
What, from King EIectronics?
那公♥司♥什么都不做 就只是一天天的奴役你
The company that has done nothing...but abuse you from day one?
不 那不叫盗窃 那叫补偿
No, that's not steaIing, that's payback.
而且 他们有保险...
And besides, they have insurance...
而你已山穷水尽了
and you are desperate.
所以 你认为怎样?
So what do you say?
我要你闭嘴 喝你的啤酒
I say shut up and drink your beer.
我本以为你会在2小时前就来到的
I expected you to be here 2 hours ago.
呃 对不起 我所管的送货区域很大
Uh, sorry. I had a big deIivery downtown.
好吧 如果能有人事先打电♥话♥来 通知我一声就再好不过了...
WeII, it wouId have been nice...if someone had caIIed and toId me.
我想他们同样没打电♥话♥告诉你...
I suppose they aIso didn't caII and teII you...
你还有很多器械在随后的预订
that a Iot of your equipment's on back order, huh?
这可好
Perfect.
好了 开箱子取东西
AII right. Unpack this stuff.
我要在书房♥里进行电♥话♥会议
I'II be on a conference caII in the study.
又是你!
You again!
什么? 你还能看见我?
What? You can stiII see me?
不 这真是不可接受
No, this is unacceptabIe.
嘿 你在到处跟着我吗?
Hey, are you foIIowing me around?
我不会再回答问题的了
I'm not answering any more questions.
嘿 嘿 看 你...
Hey, hey, Iook, you--
你疯了吗?! 我的日程很紧张的
Are you crazy?! I'm on a tight scheduIe.
滚开别挡着路!
Get outta my way!
我的进度都已经落后3分钟了...
I'm aIready running 3 minutes Iate...
这家伙居然还想玩游戏
and this guy wants to pIay games.
不过 你...
Yeah, but you--
如果有人问起...
If anyone asks...
就说我从没来过这里
I was never here.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表