剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
And you wiII...
迟些时候
Iater.
他全是你的
He's aII yours.
像是飞蛾扑火
Like a moth to a fIame.
你就是不能离开 是吗?
You just can't stay away, can you?
看那两个 我肯定他们在问他...
WeII, Iook at those two. I'm sure they're asking him...
今晚他们应该去看什么电影
what movie they shouId see tonight.
浅薄的家伙!
Those diIettantes!
我很高兴你还能嘲笑这件事
I'm gIad you can Iaugh about this.
阿里 相信我 我没嘲笑你
AIi, beIieve me, I am not Iaughing.
看看你
Look at you.
看看你 宝贝 你简直一团糟
Look at you, honey. You're a mess.
来吧 你和我 我们去散散步 走
OK, come on. You and I, we're taking a waIk. Let's go.
别要我把你拖离这里 走吧 快点
Do not make me drag you out of here. Let's go. Come on.
赛斯 已经够了
OK, Seth, enough aIready.
听着 我知道你有一个不太愉快的晚上...
Look, I know you had a bit of a rough night--
不愉快的晚上? 如果不是卡纳尤
Rough night? If it wasn't for Kanayo...
我会死掉 和飞机上的那些人一样
I wouId be dead, aIong with those peopIe on the pIane.
好吧 我们就假设这家伙真的拥有预知未来的能力...
AII right. Let's just say this guy...reaIIy does have the power to predict the future--
那个人救了我的命 -好的 他救了你的命
The man saved my Iife. -OK. He saved your Iife.
不过这仍是你的人生 对吗?
But it's stiII your Iife, isn't it?
我是说 算了吧 你不能让那家伙来决定你的每一步棋
I mean, come on, you can't Iet this guy decide your every move.
即使他所预言的是准确的?
Even if what he predicts is true?
没错 特别是如果预言是准确的
No, especiaIIy if it's true.
宝贝 如果你不小心...
Sweetie, if you're not carefuI...
你将会变成没得到他的批准就不能过街
you won't be abIe to cross the street...without getting his OK.
哦 老天 得了吧
Oh, God. Come on.
我是...你真的认为我看起来那么可悲?
Am I--do you reaIIy think I Iook that pathetic?
你看 很简单 卡纳尤说我们每个人都有一条路
Look, it's simpIe. Kanayo says each one of us has a path.
我只想确定我是在正确的道路上
I just need to make sure that I am on the right one.
阿里 你听到你自己的话了吗?
AIi, do you hear yourseIf?
我有一大堆的重要问题...
I have a Iot of important questions...
...需要被解答
that need to be answered.
我需要一份新工作 我需要一个新男友
I need a new job. I need a new boyfriend.
你不需要!
You don't need!
亲爱的 你不需要卡纳尤来帮你决定任何事情
Honey, you don't need Kanayo to do any of those things.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我真不敢相信 我真不敢相信
I don't beIieve this. I don't beIieve this!
在我说了这么多之后...
After everything that I have just said...
你仍然想着要回去那里?
you're stiII thinking about going back in there?
嘘! 你知道什么? 那是正确的
Shh! You know what? That's right.
而且是我的决定
And it's my decision.
好吧 那么 摆脱你的困境 好吗?
WeII, fine, then. Get your fix, OK?
你恢复正常后我再来探你
I'II visit you in rehab.
嘿 卡纳尤哪里去了? -你刚好错过他
Hey, where'd Kanayo go? -You just missed him.
你知道他住的地方或者工作的地方吗?
Do you know where he Iives or where he works?
没印象
Not a cIue.
那电♥话♥号♥码呢?
WeII, what about a phone number?
我真的需要和他联♥系♥
I reaIIy need to get in touch with him.
抱歉 阿里 人们进来 喝他们的咖啡 然后离开
Sorry, AIi. They come, they drink their coffee, they go.
那么他的姓呢? 拜托 请帮我渡过难关
What about a Iast name? Come on, heIp me out here, pIease?
听着 他曾经告诉过我 不过别让我念出来
Look, he toId me once, but don't ask me to pronounce it.
好吧
Yeah.
阿里 我们要打烊了
AIi, it's cIosing time.
嘿 平常他早上第一件事就是来这里
Hey, he's usuaIIy here first thing in the morning.
来吧
Come on.
嗨 我是阿里
Hi, this is AIi.
会飞的蟑螂入侵克利夫兰
FIying cockroaches invade CIeveIand.
全文刊登在国家旁观者杂♥志♥
Read aII about it in the NationaI Bystander
请在"哔"一声之后留下你的口信
And Ieave a message after the beep.
阿里? 阿里 听电♥话♥ 我知道你在家
AIi? AIi, pick it up. I know you're there.
如果你不想听电♥话♥ 没问题
If you don't want to pick up, that's OK.
我只想说声抱歉 好吗?
I just want to say I'm sorry, aII right?
我有...今天我有点过分
I was--I was a IittIe harsh today.
我没有权力告诉你怎么过你的生活
I have no right to teII you how to Iive your Iife.
你是个坚强的人
You're a strong person.
你总是能作出正确的决定
You aIways make the right decisions...
我相信这一次你也会的
and I'm sure this time you wiII, too.
如果你想聊天 我在家 拜拜
I'm at home if you need to taIk. Bye.
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
卡纳尤!
Kanayo!
卡纳尤 他在哪里? -他来了又走了
Kanayo. Where is he? -He's aIready come and gone.
不不不! 不能这样!
No, no, no, no, no! That can't be!
他刚走出门 你应该能...
He just waIked out the door. You shouId be abIe to--
卡纳尤!
Kanayo!
卡纳尤!
Kanayo!
卡纳尤!
Kanayo!
卡纳尤!
Kanayo!
卡纳尤 等一下!
Kanayo, wait!
嘿
Hey.
不
No!
不!
No!
卡纳尤! 卡纳尤 求求你!
Kanayo! Kanayo, pIease!
哦 天哪! 哦 天哪!
Oh, God. Oh, God.
撑住 卡纳尤 你会没事的
Hang on, Kanayo. You're gonna be OK.
你一定要好起来 我需要你
You have to be OK. I need you.
我需要你帮我回到我的道路上去
I need you to heIp me get me back on my path.
没了你我会找不着北
I can't find it without you.
是什么? 你想说什么?
What is it? What are you trying to say?
是什么?
What is it?
不! 你不能死! 别扔下我!
No! You can't die! Don't Ieave me!
求你! 卡纳尤!
PIease! Kanayo!
别扔下我! 我应该做什么?
Don't Ieave me! What am I supposed to do?
我不知道我的道路是什么!
I don't know what my path is!
将会有什么事发生在我身上?
What's going to happen to me?
我该何去何从?
Where am I going?
我该何去何从?
Where am I going?
哦 老天 我该何去何从?
Oh, God, where am I going?
为了寻找未来的道路...
By seeking a path to her future...
阿里 沃纳把她的命运放进另一个人的手里
AIi Warner put her destiny into the hands of another.
而现在道路已经成为一条死路
And now that path has become a dead end...
充满了无助、绝望和无穷的惧怕 -我该何去何从?
fiIIed with heIpIessness, despair, and boundIess dread.
阿里 沃纳女士 面对着最无望的未来...
Ms. AIi Warner, facing the bIeakest of futures...
...在阴阳魔界里
in the TwiIight Zone.
我该何去何从? 我该何去何从?
Where am I going? Where am I going?
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表