剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
本...
Hmm...Ben...
嗯?
Mmm?
对于你正在做的事 你有何想法?
What do you think you're doing?
呃...只是一个梦
Mmm... this is a dream.
是...是个美妙的梦
It's--it's a-- a beautifuI dream.
感觉不像一个梦
It doesn't feeI Iike a dream.
哦 不 但...但它确实是个梦
Oh, no, but--but it is.
我并没有真的这样做...
I'm not reaIIy doing this.
嗯
Mmm.
还有这样...
Or this...
和这样...
or this...
不 我没有做任何事
No, I'm not doing anything.
我听起来是睡着了 就像你一样
I'm sound asIeep, just Iike you.
哦
Oh.
你听起来并没睡着 这也不是一个梦
You're not sound asIeep, and this is not a dream.
好吧 我们就假装它是
WeII, Iet's pretend that it is.
本 我们说好的 在结婚前不再做♥爱♥
Ben, we agreed. No more sex untiI we get married.
对呀 我们为什么要达成这个协议呢?
Right. Why did we agree to that again?
嗯? -嗯
Hmm? -Mmm.
嗯!
Mmm!
这样就会使新婚之夜显得特别
It'II make the wedding night speciaI.
才会像是正式的开始
It'II be Iike starting over.
我们现在就来正式开始
WeII, Iet's start over right now.
嗨 我叫本 你叫什么名字?
Hi. My name's Ben. What's your name?
哦...本... -什么事?
Oh...Ben... -What?
我们现在不做♥爱♥
We're not doing this.
你没有向布兰登神父宣誓吗?
Didn't you give Father Brendan your word?
是的 我...我十指交叉
Yeah. I--I had my fingers crossed.
哦 有时候我真想知道 怎样才能把这些全部都交付给你
Oh. I sometimes wonder how committed you are to aII this.
什么? 全部的什么? -我们的婚事!
What--to aII what? -To our getting married!
交...交付给我
I'm--I'm committed.
我...我发誓了 不是吗? 嗯?
I--I proposed...didn't I? Hmm?
是的 你发誓了 还相当甜蜜呢
Yes, you did. And very sweetIy, too.
或许你偶尔会扔块骨头给我 ?
Maybe you couId throw me a bone once in a whiIe, hmm?
也许吧
Yeah.
好的 好的
OK. OK.
禁欲六个月 没问题
OK. No sex for six months. OK.
这是个考验 对吗?
This is a test, right?
好吧
Yeah, OK.
别担心 萨曼莎 我会成功地通过的
Don't worry, Samantha. I'II pass with fIying coIors.
如果我没有先崩溃的话
Yeah, if I don't expIode first.
哦 你不会崩溃的 -是吗?
Oh, you won't expIode. -Yeah?
嗯
Mmm.
哦 嘿 嗨 你好吗?
Oh. Hey. Hi. Oh. How are you?
嘿 不好意思
Hey, uh-- Oh, hi. Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
哦 嘿... 那边
Oh, hey--hey there.
嗨...那边
Hi--hi there. Ho--ho there.
我...呃...我在这里上班 -好的
I, uh, I work here. -OK.
我是个高级照片编辑员 所以如果你们有照片
I'm the senior photo editor, so if you have any pictures...
想让我看的话 我会很高兴...呃...去看的
you'd Iike me to Iook at, I'd be gIad to, uh, to Iook.
你有没有看见外面的女士?
Have you seen the women out there?
九个 十个 我想我甚至看见了一打
Nines, tens. I think I even saw a tweIve.
你和萨曼莎仍然在禁欲?
You and Samantha stiII not having sex?
这不是显然的事吗?
Is it that obvious?
我能感觉你的痛苦 老板
I feeI your pain, chief.
那是一种严重的病毒
That was one nasty virus.
好消息是你备份了你的硬盘
Good thing you backed up your hard drive.
给你
For you.
这是什么?
What's this?
你从没试过的最妙的性♥爱♥
The best sex you're not having.
而且绝对不会内疚
And it's absoIuteIy guiIt-free.
一个虚拟的性♥爱♥游戏?你是认真的?
A virtuaI sex program? Are you serious?
我不需要这个 我很爱我的未婚妻
I don't need this. I Iove my fiancée.
你们俩是令人羡慕的一对
And you two make a very cute coupIe...
不过这个与萨曼莎无关
but this has nothing to do with Samantha.
"感官辛迪是最棒的程式"
''Sensuous Cindy'' is the greatest program...
范塔因是这样宣传的
Fantadyne's ever cooked up.
范塔因? 那个虚拟游戏制♥作♥团队?
Fantadyne? The--the game simuIation peopIe?
萨曼莎为他们工作的
Samantha works for them.
我敢打赌她没有参与这个游戏的制♥作♥
I bet she didn't work on this sucker.
你是怎样弄到手的?
How did you get ahoId of it?
简单 一个朋友私下复♥制♥了试用版给我
Easy. A friend snuck me a beta copy.
真的? -是的
ReaIIy? -Yeah.
你...你玩过了?
Have--have you tried...this?
嘿 我不会告诉你的
Hey, I don't kiss and teII.
想想看 禁欲六个月直到新婚之夜?
Now, what is it, six more months untiI the wedding night?
好吧...
WeII...
随你决定 老板
It's your decision, chief.
我喜欢
I Iike it.
哦....
Oh....wha...
什么?
What?
嗨 本
Hi, Ben.
我正等着你呢
I've been waiting for you.
性幻想...
SexuaI fantasies...
我们每个人都会有
every one of us has them.
很多时候都是完全无害的
HarmIess enough most of the time.
在婚礼前夕...
On the eve of his marriage...
本杰明 贝克决定放纵一下自己
Benjamin Baker has decided to induIge himseIf.
他将会非常...非常幸运 不是吗?
He's about to get very, very Iucky. Or is he?
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
哦 你可太棒了
Oh, you taste great!
你也是
So do you.
这是...这是怎样发生的?
How--how is this, uh, happening?
我..我是说 这..游戏是怎样运作的?
I--I mean, how-- how does it, uh, work?
我可以给你画一幅图示
WeII, I couId draw you a diagram...
不过这会破坏神秘感
but that might ruin the mystery.
那你觉得怎么样?
So, what did you have in mind...
感觉淫乱?
something naughty...
还是感觉美妙?
or something nice?
我...我...我不...
WeII, I--I--I don't--
我...呃...
I--um...
看看这些帷幔
Look at these curtains!
真令人吃惊
Amazing!
它们摸上去就像丝绸
They feeI just Iike siIk!
你是来和帷幔一起玩...
Did you come to pIay with the curtains...
还是来和我一起玩的?
or to pIay with me?
呃...
Uh...
哦!
Ohh!
为什么你不就躺着并放松 让我来主动?
Why don't you just Iay back and reIax and Iet me drive?
呃...
Uh...
好吧...
OK...
哦...辛迪...
Ohhh...Cindy...
我不确定我应不应该做
I don't know if I can do this.
这感觉太真实了
This aII feeIs too reaI.
吉·本 我只是个计算机程式
Gee, Ben, I'm just a computer program.
是的 某个程式
Yeah, some program.
你知道 我...我有婚约在身
You know, I-- I'm engaged to be married.
是吗? 真甜蜜啊
You are? That's so sweet.
是啊
Yeah.
不过你还没结 对吗?
You're not married yet, are you?
呃...是的 还没结
Uh...no. I am not.
那就把这当作练习吧
Then consider this practice.
嘿 先生...
Hey, mister...
这城里有速度限制 (意指不要心急)
there's a speed Iimit in this town.
哦
Oh.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表