剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
我的车子月结单 -放一边
My car payment. -HoId it.
你的车子月结单 -放一边
Your car payment. -HoId it.
布卢明代尔百货的账单 -放一边
BIoomingdaIe's. -HoId it.
房♥屋抵押协会的账单
Union Home Mortgage.
多久前的?
How oId is it?
2个月 -付这个
2 months. -Pay it.
那些狗♥娘♥养♥的贱♥人♥玩硬式棒球
Those son of a bitches pIay hardbaII.
我不想从这次将会非常成功的旅行回来时
I don't want to come back from this trip...which wiII be a roaring success...
发现你两个在一个帐篷里生活
and find the two of you Iiving in a tent.
市中心正牙医师的账单
Midtown Orthodontists.
什么? 这个以前没有的
What? That's new.
宝贝 我们商量过这个的
Honey, we taIked about this.
你看到怀利的牙齿了吗?
Have you seen WyIie's teeth?
它们越来越斜
They're coming in sideways.
付吧 付吧 付了它
Pay it. Pay it. Pay it.
很对不起 你看 这次...
I'm sorry. Look, this--
这次面试只是个例行公事
this interview is just a formaIity.
这份工作肯定是我的
The job is mine.
别再说了 你会弄砸的
Stop. You're gonna jinx it.
嘿 他们曾录取过另一个人
Hey, they got one other guy in mind...
而他是个失败者
and he's a Ioser.
我明天就会带着工作回来的
I'II be back tomorrow with the job.
到时候
In the meantime...
那张万事达卡就继续可用了 对吧?
the Mastercard's stiII good, right?
是的
Ha ha. Yeah.
拿着它去做个面部按♥摩♥吧
Take it and go get a faciaI.
泰德
Ted.
这是个命令
That's an order.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
弄整齐我的牙齿
Making my teeth straight.
这样我们就不需要钱了
Then we won't need money.
你不需要这样做 傻孩子
You don't have to do that, knuckIehead.
当我回来时 我会有一份新工作的
When I get back, I'II have a brand-new job.
我可以去工作! -你?
I can work! -You?
我想要在马戏团里表演骑马
I wanna run the rides at the carnivaI.
你的杰克叔叔已经在干这行了
Your UncIe Jack's got that job.
不不 等等
No, no, wait.
我要做个功夫小子
I wanna be a kung-fu guy.
哦 你讲什么啊?
Oh, now you're taIkin'.
不要玩得太剧烈!
Not too rough!
没事的 我会小心的
It's OK. I got him.
等等 等等 当心他的头
Wait, wait. Watch his head.
再见 -拜拜
See ya. -Bye.
我爱你
Love you.
明天再见了 小家伙
See ya tomorrow, sport.
拜拜 -拜拜 我爱你们
Bye. -Love you.
好的 -好了
OK. -AII right.
东西都带齐了?
Got everything?
呃 是的 是的
Uh, yep. Yep. Yep. Yep.
这个 我爱你 -谢谢
Here. Love you. -Thank you.
我也爱你 再见
Love you, too. See ya.
拜拜 -拜拜
Bye. -Bye.
请去机场
Airport, pIease.
认识一下唐娜·赛奇克
Meet Donna Saicheck.
仅仅是又一位她的财产随时会出现危机的人
Just another person Iiving beyond her means...
正在从她的现实生活中
in uncertain times and Iooking for a short break...
寻求一次短暂的休息
from the reaIity of her existence.
我们将会看到当另一种现实来烦扰时
We're about to see just how far Donna is wiIIing to go...
唐娜愿意走到何种地步...
when another kind of reaIity intrudes...
...在阴阳魔界里
in the TwiIight Zone.
不好意思 很抱歉
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
你好?
HeIIo?
赛奇克太太?
Mrs. Saicheck?
我是打来找怀利的 他没在学校里...
I'm caIIing about WyIie. He isn't in schooI--
不在学校? 你说什么他不在学校里? 我的...
Not there? What do you mean he's not there? My--
我丈夫和我看着他上了校车的!
my husband and I saw him get on the bus!
那个司机! 你跟...你跟她谈过了吗?
WeII, the driver! Did you--did you taIk to her?
哦 我的天哪! 哦 我的天哪!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我儿子! 有人看到我儿子了吗?
My son! Has anyone seen my son?
有人报♥警♥了吗? 哦 我的天哪!
Did anyone caII? Oh, my God.
警官 你一定要帮帮我!
Officer, you have to heIp me!
呃 我儿子在学校里不见了
Uh, my son is missing from schooI.
他已经失踪了...2个小时了
He's been gone for...2 hours.
我不知道...他的名字是怀利...
I don't know-- his name is WyIie...
他才只有8岁 你看
and he's onIy 8 years oId. There.
他上了校车的 他们说他到站下车了
He got on the bus. They say he got off.
唐娜·赛奇克? -你们是记者吗?
Donna Saicheck? -Are you reporters?
如果有人在外面看见过这个小男孩...
If anyone out there has seen this IittIe boy--
不不不 我们不是记者
No, no, no, no, we're not reporters.
我是尼克 达特 你已经被选中...
I'm Nick Dart, and you've been chosen...
...为参与者来参加我们的新版真实游戏秀...
as a pIayer on our new reaIity game show...
"你有多爱你的孩子?"
How Much Do You Love Your Kid?
多...你有多爱什么?
How--how much do you what?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
在接下来的紧张的1小时内
For the next hour hang on tight...
请准备好期待意想不到的情节
and get ready to expect the unexpected...
因为我们的工作人员全准备好了 我们的小货车加满油了
because our crews are ready, our vans are gassed up...
我们的摄像机已经在拍着 "你有多爱你的孩子?"了
and our cameras are roIIing on How Much Do You Love Your Kid?
游戏秀? 我的孩子失踪了!
Game show? My chiId is missing!
我们马上开始 唐娜 唐娜 唐娜
Let's make it happen. Donna, Donna, Donna...
现在听我说 这是很重要的
now Iisten to me. This is important...
因为在你清楚规则之前我们无法♥正♥式开始
because we can't get started untiI you know the ruIes.
你有足足60分钟去寻找你的儿子
You have exactIy 60 minutes to find your son.
你知道我儿子在哪里?!
You know where my son is?!
听着 听着 我们会给你提供线索
Hang on. Hang on. We'II provide you with cIues.
如果你赢了 你可以得到50万的奖金
If you win you get $500,000...
但如果你失败了 ...
but if you Iose, weII...
现在我们还是别考虑这情况了
Iet's not think about that right now.
什么?
What?
相反 我要你看着这个显示器
Instead, I want you to take a Iook at this monitor...
跟着我要你抚心自问
and then I want you to ask yourseIf...
你有多爱你的孩子?
how much do you Iove your kid?
等下我们回到现场
And when we come back...
我们就能发现了
we'II find out.
去片
RoII it.
放我下来!
Put me down!
怀利!
WyIie!
我要妈妈!
I want my mommy!
离我远点! 我要妈妈!
Leave me aIone! I want my mommy!
哦 我的天哪! 怀利!
Oh, my God! WyIie!
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand whose boundaries...are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
你看见没有? 你看见没有?
Did you see that? Did you see that?
他们抓了我儿子 莫非你不是个真警♥察♥?
They have my boy. Aren't you a reaI poIice officer?
不 女士 我是真的
Yes, ma'am, I am.
那就逮捕他们! 要他们招供!
WeII, then arrest them! Make them taIk!
很对不起 我不能这样做 女士
I'm sorry. I can't do that, ma'am.
这场秀被批准了 他们的许可证完全合法
The show is Iicensed and their permits are aII in order.
你什么都做不了?
You can't do anything?
是的 呃 不过我可以给你提供第一条线索
Nope, uh, but I can give you your first cIue.
线索? 这简直疯狂! 我要我的儿子回来!
CIue? This is insane! I want my boy back!
要达成这个心愿你就需要帮忙 唐娜
And to do that you're gonna need heIp, Donna.
这是一条很重要的线索 是关于怀利最后被人看见的地方的
This is a vaIuabIe cIue to where WyIie was Iast seen.
好吧! 好吧! 告诉我! 快告诉我!
AII right! AII right! TeII me! TeII me!
那么你想参加了吗?
Then you wanna pIay?
是的! -先生们!
Yes! -GentIemen!
那么现在你的60分钟正式开...始
Then your 60 minutes begins right...now.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表