剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
我在把手上面越过 飞了起来
I'm saiIing over the handIebars, and I'm fIyin'.
你没死算幸运了
Lucky you weren't kiIIed.
这就是因果报应: 你做了好事 当你困难时别人也会帮你
It's karma is what it is. You put out good energy...the universe sends good energy back to you.
我一定是在这森林里徘徊了数小时了
I must've been waIking around these woods for hours.
我从不知道这附近居然有一个湖
I didn't know there was a Iake around here.
哦... -哦 放松点
Oh... -Oh. Easy now.
来 坐回去
Here. Sit back.
躺回去 我们可以等下再谈话
Lay back. We can taIk Iater.
没事的 我叫瑞奇
No probIem. I'm Rikki.
他叫斯科特 我叫玛丽莎
He's Scott. I'm Marisa.
哦 这里收不到移♥动♥信♥号♥♥
Oh, and phones don't work around here.
嘿 科尔 我是瑞奇
Hey, CoIe, it's Rikki.
我在哥伦比亚林荫大道发生了一点小意外
Had a IittIe accident on CoIumbia Parkway.
不 一切都好
No. It's aII good.
碰见了一对好人 他们帮了我
Met a coupIe of nice peopIe who heIped me out.
如果他们不介意 我会在这里过一晚上
If it's OK with them, I'm gonna spend the night.
明天再说
Sometime tomorrow.
我会记住你的承诺的
WeII, I'm gonna hoId you to that promise.
你两位刚才说什么电♥话♥收不到信♥号♥♥?
Did you guys say something about phones not working?
我不明白你为什么如此心烦?
I don't understand what you're so upset about.
不 我不是心烦 我只是想不通为什么她会在这里
No, I'm not upset. I just don't know what she's doing here.
她在森林里迷路了 就像我们一样
WeII, she got Iost in the woods just Iike we did.
那现在会发生什么呢?
So what happens now?
她只能留在这里 和我们一起生活
She's just gonna stay here and Iive with us?
她还能走到哪里去
Where eIse is she gonna go?
我只知道...
AII I know is...
这房♥子是为两个人建起的 而不是三个
this house is set up for two peopIe, not for three.
好吧 你想怎么做? 你要把她扔出去吗?
OK, what do you wanna do? You wanna throw her out?
不 我没这样说过 -那你想说什么?
No. I'm not saying that. -What are you saying?
别用她的手♥机♥ 斯科特
Just don't use her phone, Scott.
为什么呢?
Why not?
因为...如果我们与外面重新有接触的话
Because if we Iet the worId back in...
我们就会失去这里的一切了
then we wiII Iose everything we have here.
不 我没有喝醉 莫名其妙的就迷路了
No. I'm not stoned. I'm freakin' Iost.
这森林没有路可以出去
There's no way out of these woods.
找警♥察♥ 消防局...
CaII the poIice, the fire department...
国防军...不管是谁 反正得把我救出去
the nationaI guard, whoever, and get me out of here.
我需要你帮忙 科尔
I need your heIp, CoIe.
发生什么事了?
What's goin' on?
哦 我被一只黄蜂蜇了一下
Oh, I got stung by a wasp.
我第一次看到这里有黄蜂
This is the first time I've seen one around here.
哦 你最好去敷点东西
Oh, you better put something on that.
好吧
Yeah.
玛丽莎 你看 斯科特并不是我喜欢的类型...
Look, Marisa, Scott's not my type...
如果你是在心烦这个的话
if that's what's bothering you.
我是说 我注意到了你有一点敌意
I'm just saying I've noticed a IittIe attitude...
而我希望我们能成为朋友
and I want us to be friends.
好的
OK.
毕竟 我们会一起被救出去的 对吧?
After aII, we're stuck out here together, right?
嗯
Yeah.
可怜的科尔 他是个帅哥 但是我不在他身边他就会有点迷糊
Poor CoIe. He's a hottie, but he's kinda Iost without me.
很遗憾听到这个
I'm sorry to hear that.
你呢?
What about you?
有什么人是你想找一下的?
Isn't there someone you'd Iike to caII?
不 我想没有
No. I don't think so.
真的?
You're sure?
没人担心你? 你父母? 你的朋友?
No one's worrying about you? Parents? Friends?
不 都没有
No. There's no one.
我想斯科特说过你有个未婚夫...
I thought Scott said there was a fiancé--
叫做保罗什么的
PauI something.
斯科特跟你说过?
Scott toId you that?
是个秘密来的吗? -不再是了
Is it a secret? -Not anymore.
你甚至不想再和那家伙说句话?
You don't even want to speak to the guy?
连"拜拜"也不想说?
TeII him good-bye at Ieast?
号♥码是多少? 我来帮你拨通它
What's the number? I'II diaI it for you.
不用 就这样好了
No. That's OK.
你确定?
You're sure?
我得去处理一下被蜇到的伤口
I'm gonna go take care of this sting.
我来说件事: 我不喜欢安静
I'II say one thing-- I hate the quiet.
我不喜欢与世隔绝 我不喜欢单调无聊
I hate the isoIation. I hate the boredom.
但是我喜欢这些食物
But I Iove the food.
不必怕伙食差
Haven't had a bad meaI yet.
无论我们怎么狂吃大喝 这里似乎总是食物充足
No matter how much we eat, there aIways seems to be pIenty.
我来帮你
Let me heIp you with those.
你没有更好的事情要做吗?
Don't you have better things to do?
比方说 对瑞奇讲我和保罗的闲话?
Like gossip to Rikki about PauI and me?
一个蝎子 真妙
A scorpion. CooI.
嘿 -哦
Hey. -Oh.
从我上次和科尔通话到现在已经三天了
It's been three days since I've taIked to CoIe.
那之后的电♥话♥都是他的答录机回答
AII I get is his answering machine.
我得离开这里 回到我的生活中去
I gotta get out of here, back to my Iife.
我要参加我妹妹的生日会...
I've got my sister's birthday...
在杰克和拉菲家举♥行♥的
this party at Jackie's and Rafe's.
我还有篮球赛的门票
I got tickets to the basketbaII game.
你喜欢篮球? -你开玩笑吗?
You Iike hoops? -Are you kidding?
我从没错过主场的比赛 "岩石"贾冯·默瑟
I never miss a home game. Javon Mercer rocks.
我是他的经纪人
I represent him.
不可能 -是的 就是
No way. -Yeah, way.
我是个体育经理人 他是我最棒的客户
I'm a sports agent. He's my number one cIient.
你没有在报纸上看过什么关于他转会的事吧?
You didn't read anything in the paper...about him changing representation, did you?
我只是爱看他比赛
I just Iove watching him pIay.
是的 他很棒
Yeah. He's good.
如果你担心 为什么你不打个电♥话♥给他?
If you're worried, why don't you give him a caII?
不 我想不需要
No. I don't think so.
有什么问题? 怕玛丽莎不赞成吗?
What's the matter? Marisa wouIdn't approve?
你怎么会知道的?
How do you know that?
听着 我知道玛丽莎把这地方作为一个避世的借口...
Listen, I know Marisa is using this pIace as an excuse...to hide from the rest of the worId...
不过你...听起来你像是对外面的生活还在惦念
but you, you sound Iike you stiII have a Iife out there.
我想知道现在谁是贾冯的经纪
I wonder who's taIking to Javon now?
快点 科尔 快来救我
Come on, CoIe, be there for me.
快上 宝贝!
Go, baby!
好了 到你了
AII right, your turn.
投球! 快投!
Shoot the baII! Shoot it!
呀吼! 三分球
Yahoo! Three-pointer!
现在玩玩花样吧 "D."
Now pIay some ''D.''
不不 不要杀死它
No, no, don't kiII it.
它很大条
It's a big one, huh?
这条蛇是怎么进来的?
How did a snake get in here?
你确定你要这样做?
Are you sure you want to do this?
你是要跟我吵架呢 还是同意让我打一通电♥话♥
Are you gonna argue with me...or are you gonna Iet me make a caII?
我不想你陷入玛丽莎的麻烦中
I don't want you to get in troubIe with Marisa.
一句话: 你是把电♥话♥给我 还是不给?
You gonna give me the phone or not?
谢谢
Thank you.
贾冯! 正做着什么啊? 伙计 我是斯科特
Javon! What's happenin', man? Scott.
你什么意思? 斯科特是什么人? 是我啊!
What do you mean, Scott who? It's me.
不 我明白 对不起 我只是...
No. I know, I'm sorry. I just...
你看 我本应早点给电♥话♥你的...
You know, I shouId've caIIed you sooner...
但是我出差去了外地
but I've been out of town on business.
你说什么? 不 我只是想向你报个到...
What do you mean? No. I'm just checkin' in...
顺便看看我最喜爱的客户干得怎么样了
to see how my favorite cIient's doin'.
你仍然是我的客户 对吧?
You are stiII my cIient, right?
斯科特! -贾冯? 贾冯?
Scott! -Javon? Javon?
贾冯!
Javon!
你不介意的话我收回这个了
I'II take that back if you don't mind.
你做了什么了?
What have you done?
我爱科技
I Iove technoIogy.
使我的工作变得如此容易
It makes my job so much easier.
你究竟在说什么啊?
What the heII are you taIkin' about?
这是你们可以再次自♥由♥地无忧无虑地生活的机会
This was your chance to be free...to Iive in innocence again.
你们本该做的就是接受"给予你们的"
AII you had to do was accept what you were being given.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表