剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你能...
that you can--
你几乎能看到怀利在前面的这一刻...
you can aImost see WyIie up ahead...
这接近于你正穿过迷雾的感觉吗?
is that cIose to what you're going through?
怀利!
WyIie!
嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey!
嘿 你!
Hey, you!
嘿
Hey.
你有没有见过一个小男孩...
Have you seen a IittIe boy...
头发蓬松...呃...还有个戴滑雪面具的人?
shaggy hair, uh, someone in a ski mask?
是啊 他们进来过
Yeah, they came in here.
那孩子不得不上厕所 真惨
The kid had to go to the bathroom reaI bad.
哪里? 他们跑到哪里去了?
Where? Where did they go?
哦 拜托 拜托 不要又来线索
Oh, pIease, pIease, not another cIue.
除了水之外 3000年来味道一直没变过的东西
''Name something other than water...''that tastes the same as it did...3,000 years ago.''
我想不出来! -不 你行的
I don't know! -Yes, you do.
快集中精神想线索 唐娜
Now naiI this cIue, Donna.
牛奶?
MiIk?
这上面可不是这么写着的
That's not what it says here.
你怎么知道?
WeII, how do you know?
因为这不是卡上的答案
'Cause that's not the answer on the card.
你尝过3000年前的牛奶吗?
Were you there 3,000 years ago to taste it?
我说它就是牛奶! -嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿!
I say it couId be miIk! -Hey, hey, hey, hey!
我们会告诉你的 我们会告诉你的
We'II give it to you, we'II give it to you.
我们会告诉你的 做得好 唐娜 做得好
We'II give it to you. WeII done, Donna.
妈妈! 放我下来!
Mommy! Put me down!
哦
Oh.
去
Go.
放我下来! 离我远点!
Put me down, Ieave me aIone!
放我下来!
Put me down!
停车!
Stop!
停车! 你这疯子!
Stop, you psycho!
快来人截住他们!
Somebody stop them!
上车
Get in.
挪开! 快滚开!
Move over! Get over!
我来开车
I'm driving.
我觉得...
I get the feeIing...
就算我们生活在没有孩子存在的世界
if we Iived in a Iand where kids never existed...
唐娜·赛奇克仍然能找到他的儿子
Donna Saicheck wouId stiII find her son.
我追上你了 你个狗♥娘♥养♥...
I got you now, you son of a--
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
怀利!
WyIie!
怀利!
WyIie!
哦
Ohh.
怀利!
WyIie!
难以置信
UnbeIievabIe.
事态发生了惊人的变化
This is an astonishing deveIopment.
我都说不出话来了
I'm speechIess.
你们怎么会让这种事发生的?
How couId you Iet this happen?
嘿 你孩子会好起来的
Hey, your kid's gonna be OK.
你们这些人都疯了吗? 他可能会被杀死的!
Are you peopIe crazy? He couId've been kiIIed!
你们怎么会让这种事发生的?
How couId you Iet this happen?
女士 这是个TV秀而已
Lady, it's just a TV show.
关了它!
Turn it off!
你说真的? -你听见我的话了 关掉
You sure? You heard me. Off.
让这位可怜的女士清静一下
Give the poor woman some privacy.
她需要时间和她儿子独处
She wants some time with her son.
你没看见她在哭吗?
Can't you see that she's crying?
我也想哭 这个事情
I feeI Iike crying. This business.
有时候你实在是不能无动于衷的 靠
Sometimes you can't just remain above it, damn it.
唐娜...
Donna...
唐娜 我很抱歉
Donna, I'm sorry.
这件事本不应是这样子的...
It wasn't supposed to happen this way...
我...我...
and I--I'm--
你看 我都准备跪下来...
you know, I'm ready to get down on my knees...
感谢老天...怀利会好起来的
and thank God that--that WyIie's gonna be OK.
我知道你现在感到有点悲痛...
I know you're feeIing a IittIe bitter...
...有点痛苦...
a IittIe victimized...
呃...有点受打击
uh, a IittIe beaten up right now.
哦 唐娜 老天...
Oh, Donna, God...
我不想见到你就这样子让自己...
I hate to see you do this to yourseIf...
...忍♥受那个杂种对你和怀利所干的事
to try to Iive with what this bastard did...to you and WyIie.
如果我处在你的境况...
If I were in your shoes...
我会说...
Iet me just say that...
这件事情还没完呢 对我来说没完
this thing wouId not be over yet, not for me.
不过...
But...
你看 你可以带着50万元走人 无任何负担
you know, you can waIk away...with the $500,000, free and cIear.
这是你应得的
You earned it.
或者...
Or...
来吧 唐娜 我们去追赶那家伙
oh, come on, Donna, Iet's go after this guy.
我们去把那个杂种干掉
Let's bring this bastard down.
去追踪怀利的绑♥架♥者
Go after WyIie's kidnapper.
游戏规则相同 我们会给你线索
The same ruIes appIy. We'II give you cIues.
如果你在15分钟内抓住了这个混♥蛋♥
If you nab this scumbag in 15 minutes...
"你有多爱你的孩子"节目...
How Much Do You Love Your Kid...
...将给你100万美元
wiII give you a miIIion doIIars.
这不再是关于钱的问题
It's not about the money anymore.
我想你和我都明白这一点
I think you and I both know that.
你和我都明白这是关于什么的
You and I both know what this is about.
是关于"你有多爱你的孩子"的
It's about how much you Iove your kid.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
你会需要这个的
You're gonna need this.
这一次不要再让他逃跑了
Don't Iet him get away this time.
去抓他 妈
Go get him, mom.
你说什么 宝贝?
What, baby?
去抓他 妈
Go get him, mom.
他现在情况很稳定
He's stabiIized now.
他会好起来的 女士
He's gonna be aII right, ma'am.
我们走
Let's go.
你好
HeIIo.
告诉我那个杂种在哪里 不要问该死的无关问题!
TeII me where the bastard is and no damn trivia questions!
他往第八大街和莫哈克大街方向去了
Just spotted on 8th and Mohawk.
来 来 用...用我的车
Here, here. Take--take my car.
她刚刚抢了我的车子
She just stoIe my damn car.
快点! 上车!
Hurry up! Get in!
游戏结束了 王八蛋
Game over, punk.
快 快 快 快 快!
Go, go, go, go, go!
快点 快点 快追上去!
Come on, come on, get moving!
紧跟着她! 不要跟丢了!
Stay cIose to her! Don't Iose her!
泰德?
Ted?
我这样做是为了我们
I did it for us.
我一定要相信我 我这样做是为了我们
You gotta beIieve me I did it for us.
是你?
You?
他们同意给我300万美元 唐娜
They offered me $3 miIIion, Donna.
我需要做的就只是带着怀利逃脱
AII I had to do was get away with WyIie.
你这混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
我们需要这笔钱 -你把我们的儿子吓坏了!
We needed the money. -You terrorized our son!
不不不! 他还咬了我的手
No, no, no! Bit right through my hand.
我觉得他确实很喜欢这种刺♥激♥
I think he was actuaIIy digging aII the excitement.
喜欢? 喜欢?!
Digging it? Digging it?!
不要生气 亲爱的
Don't be mad, honey.
你差点就把他害死了!
You aImost got him kiIIed!
我们失控了... -是你! 是你失控了...
We Iost controI-- -You! You Iost controI...
然后你就把他扔在哪里!
and then you just Ieft him there!
他没事吧?
He's OK?
他有根肋骨骨折了 他的脸上满是伤痕!
He has a fractured rib, his face is aII cut up!
可是他没事... -你管这叫没事?!
But he's OK-- -You caII that OK?!
有100万就没事了
I caII $1 miIIion OK.
对吧? 对吗?
Right? Right?
亲爱的 想一想这个
Honey, think about it.
见鬼 如果你没有抓到我...
Damn, if you wouIdn't have caught me...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表