剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
我们要怎么写?
How are we doing?
你认为怎么样?
What do you think?
"玫瑰是红的 紫罗兰是蓝的"
''Roses are red, vioIets are bIue.
"这里有些花 我为你买♥♥下它们"
''Here are some fIowers. I bought them for you.''
很不错 -老姐 我开始做得更好了
That's nice. -Man, I got to do better.
今天是我们的六周纪念日 还有什么是和"蓝"押韵的?
It's our six-week anniversary. What eIse rhymes with bIue?
我想想看 "献给蒂娜--带着我全部的爱 瑞恩"这句怎样?
Let's see. How about ''To Tina-- with aII my Iove. Ryan''?
太完美了
It's perfect.
献给蒂娜...
To Tina-- -Heh heh.
我全部的爱 瑞恩
AII my Iove. Ryan.
六周纪念日快乐 亲爱的
Happy sixth anniversary, sweetie.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们真漂亮 如果我本人确实这样说
They're so beautifuI, if I do say so myseIf.
暂停一下 行吗?
Give it a rest, wouId you?
我正享受晨早咖啡时间
I'm taking an earIy coffee break.
你要来点什么? -不 我们不饿
You want anything? -No. We're fine.
我想你是对的
Yeah, I think you're right.
我该走了 下午有个乐队排练
I shouId go. I got band rehearsaI at noon.
好吧 在我把你锁在这里之前快走
OK. WeII, get going before I Iock you in here.
走吧
Go.
再见 -拜拜
See you. -Bye-bye.
你好 蒂娜
HeIIo, Tina.
嘿 你好...
Hey, there...
乔治
George.
我就知道你会记得我的
I knew you'd remember.
没错
WeII, sure.
你以前来过这里 对吗?
You've been in here before, right?
不 我们在自助洗衣店认识的
No. We met at the Iaundromat.
嗯 提醒我了
Hmm. Remind me.
我用完了洗衣粉而你借了我一杯
I ran out of detergent and you Ioaned me a cup.
这是一个多么美妙的表示
It was such a beautifuI gesture.
谢谢你的赞美...
WeII, I appreciate that...
不过那只是一杯洗衣店的洗衣粉而已
but it was just a cup of Iaundry detergent.
我们都知道内里有更多的表示
We both know that it was a Iot more than that.
当时在场的那些人...
There were aII those other peopIe there...
他们之中没有一个愿意帮助我
and none of them offered to heIp me.
只有你 当你递给我那个杯子时...
OnIy you. When you handed me that cup...
当我们互相望进彼此的眼里时...
and we Iooked into each other's eyes...
那时我就明白了 这是一见钟情
that's when I knew that it was Iove at first sight.
呃... 你说得真甜密...阿赫姆...乔治...
Um, that's sweet of you-- ahem--George...
可是我...我很忙
but I'm--I'm busy.
不过有些事情...我必须得告诉你
But there's something... I have to teII you--
你必须得知道的一些事情
something you need to know.
好的
OK.
你一定要阻止我 蒂娜
You have to stop me, Tina.
阻.阻止什么?
From--from what?
我很抱歉以下的事 不过...
I'm very sorry about this, but...
恐怕我将不得不杀死你
I'm afraid I'm going to have to kiII you.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm caIIing the poIice.
911 你有什么紧急情况?
911. What is your emergency?
你好? 有人在吗?
HeIIo? Is anyone there?
当你在恋爱时 世界显得完美
When you're in Iove, the worId seems perfect.
问问蒂娜·毕夏普就明白了
Just ask Tina Bishop.
但是没结果的爱...
But unrequited Iove...
就是一个完全不同的故事了
that's a different story aII together.
蒂娜将会发现...
And Tina's about to find out...
那会是多么的痛苦和危险
just how painfuI and dangerous it can be.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度... 而且还有灵魂...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
那么 等一下
So, wait a minute.
他确实说了他要杀死你?
Did he actuaIIy say he was gonna kiII you?
除非我阻止了他
UnIess if I stopped him.
你报♥警♥了吗? -我当然报了
Did you caII the poIice? -Of course I did.
警♥察♥怎么说?
And what'd they say?
他们叫我 一发现他
They toId me to caII them back...
再次无中生有的出现 就马上打电♥话♥给他们
as soon as he reappears again out of thin air...
十分明显 他们认为我是疯子
so obviousIy, they think I'm nuts.
你真的记得在自助洗衣店见过这家伙?
Do you even remember meeting this guy at the Iaundromat?
我搞不清 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
他的名字牌子上...就印着乔治?
And his name tag-- it just said George?
他说"嗨 我是乔治" 就这样
It said ''Hi, I'm George.'' That's aII.
还有 他身穿一件长袖的蓝色马球衬衫...
And he had a Iong-sIeeved bIue poIo shirt on...
像是商店的制♥服♥
Iike a store uniform.
等等 蓝色的马球衬衫?
HoId on. A bIue poIo shirt?
以前我见过的
I've seen those before.
就是那家伙
That's the guy.
我不知道她在说什么
I don't know what she's taIking about.
我不认识这位女士...
I don't know that woman...
而且我从来没有去过她的花店
and I've never been to her fIower store.
哦 得了吧 简直就是谎话连篇
Oh, come on. That is such a Iie!
冷静点 毕夏普小姐
CaIm down, Miss Bishop.
那么 你否认曾经恐吓这位女士?
So, you deny ever threatening this woman?
没错 我否认
Of course I deny it.
我甚至从没和她说过话 我怎样恐吓她?
How can I threaten her when I've never even spoken to her?
那么洗衣店和我给你的
WeII, what about the Iaundry...
那杯"神圣"的洗衣粉又怎样解释?
and the sacred cup of detergent I gave you?
你记得这件事吗?
You recaII that incident?
不 我不记得那曾经发生过
No. I don't recaII that ever happening.
哦 那今天来见我的是谁 你的孪生兄弟?
Oh, then who came to visit me today, your twin brother?
我没有兄弟 而且我一整天都在这里
I don't have a brother, and I've been here aII day.
有人可以证明吗 斯特莱顿先生?
Can anyone confirm that, Mr. Strayton?
当然 呃 尼尔 我的主管 呃...
Sure. Uh, NeiI, my manager, uh...
出纳员 蕾妮
Renee the cashier.
就这样算了? 你打算放过他?
So, that's it? You're just gonna Iet him go?
我能怎么做? 他有不在场证据
What eIse can I do? His aIibi hoIds.
可能他是从后门偷偷溜出去的
WeII, maybe he snuck out the back door.
我的店铺就在这条街的右上方
My store's just right up the street.
有趣的理论 不过我需要证据
Interesting theory, but I need some proof.
听着 如果他再次出现...
Look, if he shows up again...
...恐吓你 无论如何 马上给电♥话♥我
threatens you in any way, caII me immediateIy.
要么我们当场抓住他...
We either need to catch him in the act...
要么你有证人 否则的话 就不算案件
or you need a witness. Without that, there's no case.
好大的帮助
WeII, that was a big heIp.
你今天过得挺糟糕的 等我来跑银行吧
You've had a rough day. I'II do the bank run.
你相信我的 对吗?
You beIieve me, don't you?
我当然相信你 不过我得告诉你 T...
Of course I beIieve you, but I got to teII you, T...
告诉我什么?
TeII me what?
姓斯特莱顿的那家伙 他看起来一点也...
That Strayton guy-- he doesn't exactIy seem...
不像是汉尼拔·莱克特的再次降世
Iike the second coming of HannibaI Lecter.
那不过是他隐藏得好 就是这样
Yeah, but he's hiding it. That's aII.
你看过的那些新闻报道 那次不是邻居们说...
How many news reports have you seen where the neighbors go...
"哦 他看起来像是世界上最好的人"...
''Oh, he seemed Iike the nicest guy''...
直到他杀死了12个人
untiI he kiIIs tweIve peopIe.
你怎么能这样做?
How couId you do it?
你怎能在我之前选择了他?
How couId you choose him over me?
你是怎样进来的?
How'd you get in here?
当你开始和他约会时...
When you started dating him...
我想 "OK 或许他们只是朋友"
I thought, ''OK, maybe they're just friends.''
但是那天晚上 当他带你去看《王牌大贱谍》时...
But that night, when he took you to the Austin Powers movie...
你去了他的房♥间 而且你在里面逗留了整晚
you went to his apartment, and you stayed there aII night.
你在暗中监视我?
You've been spying on me?
还有上个月...
And Iast month...
当你和他一起在山上租屋的时候...
when you rented that cabin with him in the mountains...
你跟踪我?
StaIking me?
他没有为你开门...
He doesn't open doors for you...
...没有为你付晚餐费 他没有正确的对待你
pay for your dinners. He doesn't treat you right.
嘿 乔治 呃...
Hey, George, um...
为什么我们不能只是..你明白的..像...
why can't we just, you know, Iike--
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表