剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你最好坚信我们可以 宝贝
You better beIieve we are, baby.
现在
Now...
我将要走进我的大门...
I'm about to waIk through my front door...
...进入我的厨房♥...
and into my kitchen...
我要为你们俩弄一顿有生以来最好的大餐!
and I'm gonna cook y'aII the best meaI y'aII ever had!
他真的很疲倦
He was so tired...
还穿着衣服他就睡着了
he feII asIeep in his cIothes.
迟些我会把他抱回他床上的
I'II carry him to his bed Iater.
我很感激 雷
I appreciate that, Ray.
卢卡斯很喜欢你
Lucas reaIIy Iikes you.
嘿 我也很喜欢他
Hey, I reaIIy Iike him.
他是个很好的孩子 阿德莱德
He's a great kid, AdeIaide.
就像他的爸爸
Just Iike his daddy.
你介意我问你他爸爸发生了什么事吗?
You mind me asking what happened to his father?
吉姆是个窗户清洁工
Jim was a window washer.
5年前
5 years ago...
他在商业区的一座办公大楼上正干着活...
he was working on one of those office buiIdings downtown...
...他的吊索断了
and his cabIe broke.
没有人愿意送他去一所黑人医院
No one was wiIIing to take him to a coIored hospitaI.
他就在街上死去了
Died right there in the street.
很遗憾听到这个
I'm sorry to hear that.
我希望卢卡斯能过一种不同的生活
I want a different kind of Iife for Lucas.
他们说时代正发生改变 可是...
They say times are changing, but--
哦 他们没说错 他们说对了
Oh, they are. They are.
我保证
I promise you.
那么你呢?
So what about you?
某个人正等着你回家?
Got somebody waitin' at home for ya?
没有
Nah.
太忙于建立自己的事业 呃?
Too busy pIayin' the fieId, huh?
我想...呃...
WeII, I guess it's, uh....
现在太迟了
too Iate now.
为什么你这样说?
Why do you say that?
阿德莱德 你认为有可能...
AdeIaide, do you think it's possibIe--
好吧...
weII...
你认为一个人有可能得到第二次机会吗?
do you think it's possibIe...for a person to get a second chance?
我认为如果人们心系上帝
I think if a person has God in their heart...
他们会得到比第二次机会更好的
they get more than a second chance.
他们会得到一个新的开始
They get a fresh start.
新的开始
Fresh start.
我很想要
I'd Iove that.
永远也不会太迟的
It's never too Iate.
马丁路德金博士和"争取平等"组织 诚邀你参加公平和职责的游♥行♥示♥威♥ 1968年4月3日
哦 我的天哪!
Oh, my God.
雷 怎么了?
Ray, what's wrong?
明天就是1968年4月4日
Tomorrow's ApriI 4, 1968.
又怎样?
And?
马丁路德金将会被暗♥杀♥
Martin Luther King's gonna be assassinated...
就在孟菲斯市这里
here in Memphis.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你的意思是有人将要杀死金博士?
What do you mean somebody's gonna kiII Dr. King?
今晚他向罢♥工♥的环卫工人作演讲
Tonight he's speaking to the striking sanitation workers.
明天他就会在罗琳旅店的露台上被刺杀
Tomorrow he's gonna be murdered...on the baIcony of the Lorraine MoteI.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know this?
你还记得那时我跟你说过...
Because remember when I toId you...
...我不应该在这里的吗?
I'm not supposed to be here?
阿德莱德 我不是这年代的人
AdeIaide, I'm not from this time.
昨天早上我醒来之时还是2003年
I woke up yesterday morning, it was 2003.
后来不知怎的那个事故...
Now somehow this accident--
雷 你不能让某种幻觉...
Ray, you're not makin' any kinda sense--
不 我...我说真的 阿德莱德 听我说 仔细听我说
No, I--I am. AdeIaide, Iisten to me. Listen to me.
我...我一直想弄明白为什么我会在这里
Now I--I've been trying to figure out why I'm here.
我本来以为是要为你和卢卡斯做点什么
I thought it had something to do with you and Lucas.
雷 -也许我确实应该帮你 不过...
Ray--maybe I was supposed to heIp you, but--
不 我不是在发病! 只是这是...
No, I'm not in pain! Just Iist--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
但是 阿德莱德 我必须得去救金
but, AdeIaide, I've gotta save King.
哪一条路是去梅森会堂的?
Now which way to the Mason tempIe?
雷 你需要休养
Ray, you need to rest.
不 我不需要
No, I don't.
阿德莱德
AdeIaide...
你一定要相信我
you gotta trust me.
拜托
PIease.
离这里2英里远
It's 2 miIes from here.
在梅森大街上
On Mason Street.
像所有人一样
Martin Luther King: Like anybody...
我也想活很长的时间 长寿...
I wouId Iike to Iive...a Iong Iife. Longevity...
有它自己的位置
has its pIace...
但是我现在并不关心这一点
but I'm not concerned about that now.
我只想遵从上帝的意愿
I just want to do God's wiII...
他允许我攀登这座高山
and he's aIIowed me...to go up to the mountain.
我会观察...
And I've Iooked over...
我会俯视...
and I've seen...
这个许了诺的国度
the promised Iand...
哇哦 在那里 挤满了我们(黑人)
Whoa, there. We're fuII up.
我有紧急的事情
This is an emergency.
我只需要5分钟的时间
I just have to get in for 5 minutes.
我只需告诉你里面没空间了
Yeah, and I just toId you there's no room.
不 警官 你不明白
No, officer, you don't understand.
请你...拜托...听我说... -不 是你不明白
Just, pIease, Iisten to me--No, you don't understand.
这里所有人都想要进去看... -我必须得进去里面!
AII these peopIe wanna get in to see--I gotta get in here!
你不明白! 请听我说!
You don't understand! Just Iisten to me!
他们会杀死他! 他们会杀死金!
They're gonna kiII him! They're gonna kiII King!
我没发疯! 他们想要杀死他! -没有人想要杀人!
I'm not crazy! They're gonna kiII him! No one's gonna kiII anybody!
(女音)听我说 孩子 拜托 -听我说! 听我说!
Listen to me! Listen to me!
所以我今晚很高兴 我不担心...
King: So I'm happy tonight, I'm not worried...
...任何事! 我不害怕任何人!
about anything! I'm not fearing any man!
我的眼睛看到了上帝降临的荣光
My eyes have seen the gIory...of the coming of the Lord.
谢谢你保释我出来
Thanks for baiIing me out.
我会偿还你的 我保证
I'II pay you back. I promise.
这完全不重要
That's not important.
听着 阿德莱德 我很抱歉这一切
Listen, AdeIaide, I'm sorry about aII of this.
我要你知道的是 我没有发疯
I need you to know something. I'm not crazy.
我关心你和卢卡斯
I care about you and Lucas.
我必须得赶去罗琳旅馆
I gotta get to the Lorraine MoteI.
我们不会再见到你了 对吗?
We're never going to see you again, are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
感谢你做的一切 阿德莱德
Thank you for everything, AdeIaide.
卢卡斯 你在这里干什么?
Lucas, what are you doing here?
我昨晚听到了你对我妈说的话 我要帮忙
I heard what you toId my mom Iast night. I wanna heIp.
不 你帮不了! 快回家去!
No, you can't! Go back home!
雷 你应该留在这里和我们一起的! 我很清楚
Ray, you're supposed to be here with us! I know it.
卢卡斯 仔细听我说
Lucas, Iisten to me.
别忘了我跟你说的话 好吗
Don't forget what I toId you, OK?
为你的理想奋斗
You fight for what you want.
千万别忘记
Don't forget that.
(哦 天呐 非常像马丁路德金本人)
金博士!
Dr. King!
进里面去!
Go inside!
离开露台!
Get off the baIcony!
金博士!
Dr. King!
金博士 进里面去!
Dr. King, go inside!
离开露台!
Get off the--
进里面去!
go inside!
雷!
Ray!
不 卢卡斯 回去!
No, Lucas, go back!
雷!
Ray!
金博士 进里面去!
Dr. King, go inside!
不! 不!
No! No!
等等! 雷 等等我!
Wait! Ray, wait!
不!
No!
雷! 雷! 你还好吗?
Ray! Ray, are you aII right?
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表