剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
人们一直保持着我女儿的秘密
PeopIe have been keeping secrets...about my daughter.
她的什么秘密? -不要骗我 母亲
What about her?Don't Iie to me, mother.
别伤害她!
Don't hurt her!
我不会伤害她的 可是我不知道我能否继续信任她...
I'm not gonna hurt her, but I don't know...if I can ever trust her again...
还有其他的人 除了你 亲爱的
or anyone eIse, except you, honey.
我有个主意 过来
I got an idea. Come here.
让我瞧瞧你把东西传送走
Let me see you send something away.
传送什么?
Like what?
譬如那只相簿
Like that photo aIbum.
妈 即使奥德丽传走你的相簿也没问题 对吧?
Mom, it's OK if Audrey sends away...your photo aIbum, isn't it?
当然没问题
Of course it's OK.
只是一堆无聊的老照片而已
It's just a bunch of siIIy oId photos.
你看见没有?!
Did you see that?!
哦 干得不赖 奥德丽
Oh, that was good, Audrey.
真的非常棒!
That was reaIIy good!
你不会恼我吧?
And you're not mad at me?
我为什么要恼火? 你是特种人 像我一样
Why wouId I be? You're speciaI, Iike me.
明天下午我要在保龄球馆召开全民大会
I'm caIIing a town meeting...at the bowIing aIIey tomorrow afternoon.
要干啥?
What about?
那是我的秘密
That's my secret.
洛娜?
Lorna?
是我 亲爱的 洛娜?
It's me, my dear. Lorna?
你能听得见吗?
Can you hear me?
我不得不惩罚她
I had to punish her.
她很卑鄙 而我不喜欢卑鄙小人
She was sneaky, and I don't Iike sneaky peopIe.
没人会对那有异议的
No one can argue with that.
卑鄙小人是坏人 不是吗 亲爱的?
Sneaky peopIe are bad peopIe, aren't they, honey?
说得对
It's true.
看见没有 妈?
See, mom?
他们赞同我
They agree with me.
这证明了...
WeII, it turns out...
整个皮克斯维尔市住满了卑鄙小人
that PeaksviIIe is fiIIed with sneaky peopIe...
他们全都得受到惩罚
and they aII have to be punished.
可是 安东尼 我们是你的朋友啊
But Anthony, we're your friends.
我不相信你 乔
I don't beIieve you, Joe.
那就是你成为我名单上第一个人的原因
That's why you can be the first person on my Iist.
什么?
What?
现在 我还需要三个人 -还要三个干什么?
Now, I need 3 more. -3 more for what?
被传送到适合卑鄙小人呆的地方
To be sent away, where sneaky peopIe beIong.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
辛西娅 你是第二个
Cynthia, you can be number 2.
而你 是第三个
And you can be number 3.
而你 就是第四个
And you can be number 4.
安东尼 你不能那样做
Anthony, you can't do this.
我当然可以 那很容易
Of course I can. It's easy.
我是最早知道奥德丽能力的人
I knew about Audrey's powers before anyone...
所以如果你要把人传送到异次元的话
so if you have to send somebody to the cornfieId...
传我吧
send me.
别插手此事
Stay out of this.
奶奶 你就快让他发狂了!
Grandma, you're gonna make him mad!
我要做的还不止这些!
That's not aII I'd Iike to do!
40年来 当你折磨这镇上的人时 我什么也没做到!
For 40 years, I did nothing...whiIe you tortured the peopIe of this town!
我..我坐下来 看着...
I--I sat back and watched...
你传送走我关心的每一个人
whiIe you destroyed everything I cared about...
我所爱的每一个人
everything I Ioved.
不是每个人 你爱我
Not everyone. You Iove me.
爱? 你?
Love? You?
爱你?
Love you?
我深悔我生下了你
I curse the day I gave birth to you.
一晚又一晚 我躺在床上不睡觉...
Night after night, I Iie awake in bed...
想方设法来结束这场疯狂...
thinking of ways to put an end to this madness...
...来结束你
to put an end to you.
你想知道为什么吗 安东尼?
And you want to know why, Anthony?
因为你是个坏人 坏到家的人
Because you are a bad man, a very bad man...
有史以来最坏的
the worst that ever Iived.
妈 我警告你 -你是个怪物!
Mom, I'm warning you. -You are a monster.
一个被宠坏了的、邪恶的怪物
A spoiIed, vicious monster...
如果说有谁应该被传送到异次元的话...
and if anybody deserves to be in the cornfieId...
那就是你!
it's you!
奥德丽 动手!
Audrey, do it.
想他消失
Wish him away.
快动手
Do it now.
快动手啊!
Do it now!
奥德丽?
Audrey?
奥德丽 你还在等什么?!
Audrey, what are you waiting for?!
我不会伤害爸爸的
I can't hurt Daddy.
不!
No!
不!
No!
我读到她(的思想)了
I heard her.
她对我有卑鄙的念头
She was thinking mean things about me.
他们都有 他们全都不喜欢我
They aII are. They aII don't Iike me.
没人喜欢我 甚至蒂米也是
None of them do, even Timmy.
他们全都是坏人、卑鄙小人
They're aII bad, sneaky peopIe.
奥德丽?
Audrey?
你干了些什么啊?
What have you done?
我们不需要他们 爸爸 我们不需要任何人
We don't need them, Daddy. We don't need anyone.
怎么了 爸爸?
What's wrong, Daddy?
我不知道 只是有点寂寞..我想
I don't know. Just a IittIe IoneIy, I guess.
我确信我知道什么事能使你高兴起来
I bet I know what wouId cheer you up.
是什么事呢?
What wouId that be?
一架飞机
That's an airpIane.
我把那些全带回来了 所以你不会再寂寞的
I brought it aII back so you won't be IoneIy anymore.
什么? 你把什么带回来了?
What? You brought what back?
所有的一切
Everything.
所有的国家 所有的城市
AII the different countries, the cities.
你认为我们可以去纽约游玩吗?
You think we couId visit New York?
纽约是个大城市
New York's a big pIace.
有很多人
Lots of peopIe.
是啊 而他们最好对我们友好
Yeah, and they aII better be nice to us...
否则你知道 我们会怎么对付他们
or you know what we'II do to them.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们知道10号♥公路要怎样走吗?
You foIks know the way to highway 10?
去了纽约之后...
And after New York...
我们可以再去其他地方游玩
we can visit aII kinds of pIaces.
除了皮克斯维尔我还从没去过任何地方
I've never been anywhere eIse but PeaksviIIe.
这会很有趣 你会知道的
It'II be fun. You'II see.
嘿 老兄 你聋的吗?
Hey, buddy, you deaf?
你现在快乐吗 爸爸?
Are you happy now, Daddy?
你知道我快乐的 亲爱的
You bet I am, honey.
今天将会是一个好日子 一个真正的好日子
It's gonna be a good day, a reaI good day.
这里没有教训能被学会
No Iesson to be Iearned here.
没有道德规范可被传授
No moraIs to be taught.
这是来自俄亥俄州皮克斯维尔市的最新报道
Just an update from PeaksviIIe, Ohio...
住在那里的安东尼和奥德丽 弗里蒙特
where Anthony and Audrey Fremont...
...想要你思考快乐的事情
want you to think happy thoughts...
而你最好照他们说的去做
and you better do as you're toId.
否则 你可能会被传送到异次元去...
Otherwise, you might wind up in that cornfieId...
...就如阴阳魔界所知的那样
known as the TwiIight Zone.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表