剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
我只是想去看看我们比赛的地方
I just wanted to see where we were racing.
以你的状况 我本应把你送回家的
In your condition, I shouId just take you home.
此外 他们从来就是 不到赛前最后一刻都不会弄好场地的
Besides, they never set up the course...tiII just before the race.
我们仍可以合法的在街上慢慢巡行
We can stiII cruise the street IegaI.
看看我们是否需要再捏捏车子
See if we need to tweak it any.
如果你想要的话
If that's what you want.
嘿 要我把温度调高一点吗?
Hey, you want me to turn the heat up a IittIe bit?
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
这会是一场很棒的比赛的 伙计
It's gonna be a good race, man.
就像往日一样
Just Iike oId times.
记得几年前那两个开着电动蓝色SX的小妞吗?
Remember those two chicks...eIectric bIue SX a coupIe summers ago?
去掉了门把手和投射前灯
Shaved door handIes and projector headIights.
老弟 她们在我们撞灯之时超过了我们
Man, they bIew past us just as we hit the Iight.
是啊 而且她们一赶上我们...
Yeah, and then when they caught up to us...
就脱下了她们的外衣扔到我们的脸上!
They ripped off their shirts and threw 'em in our faces!
老友 好时光啊!
Aw, man, good times.
你认为我把我哥的 跑车开出工厂的那次怎么样
How about that one time...I took my big brother's Trans Am out of the shop, huh?
一路开到了恩里克的聚会上
RoIIed to Enrique's party.
我们哪里也没开去
We didn't roII anywhere.
没有我你不敢开走
You drove off without me.
那只是因为我不想被我哥抓住 明白吗?
That was onIy because I didn't want to get busted, you know?
不过最终你还是去到那里了
But you made it there... eventuaIIy.
是的 我步行去的
Yeah, I waIked there.
真是遗憾 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
不过我们确实有过一段好时光
But we did have a good time, huh?
还记得恩里克是怎样令我们把整瓶龙舌兰酒都喝光的吗?
Remember how Enrique made us drink...that whoIe bottIe of tequiIa?
是啊是啊 我吐了...
Yeah. Yeah, I puked it up...
在回家的时候全吐在车上了
aII up in the car on the way home.
好时光 老友 好时光
Good times, man, good times.
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, you aII right?
有时候当我去睡觉 伙计...
Sometimes when I go to sIeep, man...
我真害怕我不会再醒过来
I'm scared I ain't gonna wake up.
我永远也不会结婚...
I ain't never gonna get married...
永远不会有孩子
ain't never gonna have kids.
行了 老友 别这样说
Come on, man, don't taIk Iike that.
你还能盼望我怎样说?
How eIse do you expect me to taIk?
他们在诊所曾开给我的镇痛片...
The pain piIIs they gave me at the cIinic...
他们甚至不再开了
they ain't even cutting it anymore.
无论如何 我承受不起药费
I can't afford it, anyway.
我总以为癌症是老年人才会得的
I aIways thought cancer was for oId peopIe.
我很害怕 马尔科
I'm scared, Marco.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
听着 你不会死的 明白不
Look, you're not gonna die, aII right?
为了你我们会把死亡赶得远远的
We onIy made it this far because of you.
你改装了这台车子 是吧
You buiIt this machine, aII right.
你会看到它获胜的 所以别再那样说了
You're gonna watch her win. So stop taIking Iike that.
真是不可思议
That's weird.
他们居然不是在下一周才设好场地
They weren't supposed to set up the course for another week.
也许他们是为你而设好的
Maybe they set it up for you.
1.5英里一圈 一个U形弯道
1.5 miIe Iap, one hairpin.
如果你想要打破纪录...
If you want to beat the course record...
你必须整条直线跑道都压在红线上
you gotta be red-Iining on aII the straightaways.
我不知道 老友 你得去医院
I don't know, dawg. You need to get to a hospitaI.
免谈 开进场地
No way. Drive the course.
癌症现在还杀不死我
This cancer ain't kiIIed me yet.
你根本就没考虑过
You're not up for it.
如果我现在不爽爽它...
If I don't drive it now...
我将会永远也不能坐在这里面去飙车了 老友
I ain't never gonna get to race in this car, man.
就最后一圈 快点!
Just one Iast Iap. Do it!
马尔科·弗洛里斯和安迪·佩雷斯打算与命运对抗
Marco FIores and Andy Perez are about to drive...
在一次飙车里一起飙完他们的最后一圈
their Iast Iap together in a race against destiny.
但是这个特殊的场地有一条意想不到的支道...
But this particuIar course has an unexpected detour...
是通往阴阳魔界的
into the TwiIight Zone.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension.
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度... 而且还有灵魂...
A dimension not onIy of sight and sound...but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
5...4...
5...4...
3...2...1
3...2...1.
哇吼吼 再快点
Whoo-hoo-hoo. Up again.
厉害 你改装了什么上去?
Damn, what did you do to her?
坐稳 要漂移了!
Hang on for the drift!
我会为你创造个记录的
Gonna set a record, just for you.
坐稳了!
HoId on!
放松点 别紧张 一切都好
ReIax. Take it easy. Everything's OK.
我...我还活着
I'm--I'm aIive.
是的 你的状态良好
Yep. You're in good shape.
马尔科?
Marco?
开车的那家伙?
The guy driving?
很抱歉 伙计 他没撑下去
I'm sorry, man. He didn't make it.
他没撑下去? 你什么意思?
What do you mean he didn't make it?
他的脖子在意外中折断了
His neck was broken in the accident.
你该欣慰的是 他几乎没感觉到任何痛苦
If it heIps, he probabIy didn't feeI any pain.
我不觉得欣慰
It doesn't heIp.
死的应该是我 反正我也快死了
It shouId've been me. I'm the one that's dying.
快死? 为什么?
Dying? Of what?
我有癌症
I have cancer.
也许我还能撑一周时间
I have a week, maybe.
好吧 我不是医生...
WeII, I'm not a doctor...
不过在我看来 你一点不像快要死的样子
but you don't Iook terminaI to me.
此外 他们从来就是 不到比赛前最后一刻都不会弄好场地的
They never set up the course tiII just before the race.
我们仍可以合法的在街上慢慢巡行
We can stiII cruise the street IegaI.
看看我们是否需要再捏捏车子
See if we need to tweak it any.
什么时候他们把全部东西都撤走了?
When did they take everything down?
我昨晚见过你 你在看着我们飙车
I saw you Iast night. You were watching us race.
是的 我在这里
Yeah, I was here.
全部那些栅栏啊旗帜啊 所有的东西怎么都不见了?
WeII, what happened to aII the barricades...and the banners and everything?
我不明白 没有比赛
I didn't see no race.
嘿 能否给我一元钱好让我去弄点吃的?
Hey, got a buck so I can get something to eat?
这会是一场很棒的比赛的 伙计
It's gonna be a good race, man.
就像往日一样
Just Iike oId times.
记得几年前那两个开着电动蓝色SX的小妞吗?
Remember those two chicks...eIectric bIue SX a coupIe of summers ago?
去掉了门把手和投射前灯
Shaved door handIes, projector headIights.
老弟 她们在我们撞灯之时超过了我们
Man, they bIew past us just as we hit the Iight.
是的 而且她们一赶上我们...
Yeah, and then when they caught up to us...
就脱下了她们的外衣扔到我们的脸上!
They ripped off their shirts and threw 'em in our faces!
马尔科
Marco.
他死了
He's dead.
马尔科已经死了
Marco's dead.
嘿 把扳手拿给我
Hey. Grab the torque wrench.
听说你得了癌症什么的
Heard you beat that cancer thing.
看来你终究还是可以去参加一级方程式赛车
Looks Iike you're gonna make it to FormuIa One after aII.
我只是来说声对于那场事故我有多么的内疚的
I just came by to say how sorry I am about the accident.
不是你的错 老弟
It's not your fauIt, man.
不是你在开车 此外 我会从保险那里得回不少的赔偿的
You weren't driving. Besides, I gonna get...most of my investment back from the insurance.
我正在给下一辆车安装升级程序和涂好了的顶盖
I'm putting FIowmasters and coated headers on the next one.
马尔科死了 你怎么还能谈论升级程序
How can you taIk about FIowmasters when Marco's dead?
我知道他死了 他是我弟弟
I know he's dead. He was my brother.
你是他最亲的人 你不在乎的吗?
You're damn straight he was. Don't you care?
你没任何感觉的吗?
Don't you feeI anything?
我感觉到一些事情
I feeI something.
我觉得好像我可以用这个电晶体来帮手
I feeI Iike I couId use a hand with this tranny.
你在说什么啊?
What are you saying?
难道 他还活着?
What, he's aIive?
你还是不明白 对吗?
You just don't get it, do you?
不 伙计 我明白了
No, man, I get it.
我刚刚看见他开着你的车子驶过
I just saw him take off in your ride.
你认为我把我哥的跑车开出工厂
How about that one time I took my big brother's Trans Am...
并一路开到了恩里克的聚会上的那次怎么样?
out of the shop and roIIed to Enrique's party?
引擎是冷的 它没被驾驶过
Engine's coId. It hasn't been driven.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表