剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
空白纸
The bIank page.
对某些人来说就如噩梦一般
For some, it's a nightmare.
我们今晚的故事是关于一个漫画家的
Our story tonight is about a writer...
在这个噩梦的晚上 他脑里一片空白
caught in just such a nightmare.
他躲在一间僻静的农舍里拼命地寻找灵感
DesperateIy in search of inspiration...he has taken up refuge in a secIuded chaIet...
死亡中心...在阴阳魔界
dead center... in the TwiIight Zone.
工作进行得怎样?
How's the work comin'?
缓慢...
SIow and...
痛苦
painfuI.
可怜的小宝贝
Poor baby.
我使你分心了?
Am I distracting you?
你看上去很累 安德鲁
You Iook beat, Andrew.
你真...性感
You're...sexy
当你工作累了时...
when you're beat.
桑德拉…
Sondra...
多么美妙的梦啊!
So much for sweet dreams.
桑德拉?
Sondra?
情欲高涨
In the fIesh.
这不是一个梦?
This isn't a dream?
你说得对 安德鲁
You're right, Andrew.
这不是一个梦
This isn't a dream...
不再是了
not anymore.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行…
Announcer: You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度…
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂…
but of mind...
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程…
a journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that of the imagination.
你正在进入… 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
我不想失去你
I don't want to Iose you.
我就在这里
I'm stiII here.
你好?
HeIIo?
桑德拉?
Sondra?
谁在哪里?
Anybody there?
我不应该喝那么醉的
I couIdn't have been that drunk.
疯狂的旋律 安德鲁
Looney tunes, Andrew.
是时候挪动你的臭PP回去工作了
Time to get your sorry ass back to work.
昨天的新闻
Yesterday's news.
现在你把它给弄坏了
Now you've gone and spoiIed it.
给你个惊喜 我都弄好了
I was aII set to surprise you.
看...
Look...
嫩荷包蛋 …
eggs over easy...
不会太松的咸肉…
bacon not too crispy...
刚榨的橘子汁
freshIy squeezed OJ.
你把早餐当午餐的方式真可爱
It's cute the way you have breakfast for Iunch.
我怎么认识你的?
How do I know you?
你不记得了?
Don't you remember?
我们昨晚在梦里相遇
We met Iast night...in a dream.
是哦
Right.
是哦 但现在你正站在我面前
Right. And now you're standin' in front of me
我还在跟你说话
and I'm taIkin' to you.
我一定是失去理智了
I must be Iosin' my mind.
我们都知道你正失去什么
We both know what you're Iosing...
你的信心
your confidence.
谁告诉你这个的?
Who toId you that?
当然了 是我自己
Of course. I did.
我是在自言自语
I'm the one taIkin' to myseIf.
我们一起来重建信心
We can find it together.
这也是我在这里的原因
That's why I'm here.
不 这才是你在这里的原因
No. This is why you're here.
为什么要奋斗?
Why fight it?
你孤独...
You're IoneIy...
消沉...
depressed...
你一定要再次激发灵感
you need to be inspired again.
我需要的是治疗
What I need is therapy.
我...我是疯子 我是疯子 看这个
I'm--I'm nuts. I'm nuts. Look at this.
除了简陋的素描 什么都没有
Nothin' but rough sketches.
我应该在下周交一本漫画的稿
I'm supposed to turn in a noveI next week.
我只有本该是画满东西的102张白纸
I've got 102 bIank pages that need to be fiIIed.
那么?是什么卡住了你?
So what's stopping you?
哦 没什么
Oh, nothing much.
只是在等一些小精灵来完成我的工作
Just waiting for some eIves to finish up my work.
你不需要小精灵 安德鲁
You don't need eIves, Andrew.
这...真了不起
This...is terrific.
艾伦·摩尔也不会做得比这更好
AIan Moore couIdn't do better.
我不觉得它有多好
I don't think it's good enough.
我明白
I understand.
意外的成功会吓倒你
Success can be intimidating...
尤其是它在一夜间来临
especiaIIy when it happens overnight.
不是每天都会有漫画小说位居时代畅销书榜首的
It's not every day that a graphic noveI...tops the Times" bestseIIer Iist.
我不想再说它了
I don't want to taIk about it.
你感到压力 你想证明你不是妙手偶得 这是很正常的
It's onIy naturaI...that you feeI pressure to prove...that you're not just a one-hit wonder.
偶得...不
One-hit...no.
你知道的...
You know...
也许我没有那么糟
maybe I'm not that bad.
既然我有足够的想象力能把你变出来
If I had enough imagination to conjure you up...
那么
Yeah.
当我完成时
When I get done...
不夜城2将会风靡全球
Sleepless City ll is gonna rock the worId.
这就是我想听到的
That's just what I wanted to hear.
天哪!
God!
发生什么了?这是谁?
What's wrong? Who is it?
嘿 天才
Hey, genius!
他是莱夫 我的经纪人
It's Lafe, my agent.
他来是为了看看我正在做什么
He's come by to see what I'm working on.
我现在没有作品让他瞧
I don't have anything to show him.
好吧
AII right.
你不回我的电♥话♥
You haven't answered my phone caIIs.
你不回我的电子邮件
You haven't answered my emaiIs...
因此我亲自上门来找答案
so I am here to get an answer!
我何时才能看见稿子?
When am I gonna see those pages?
别这样做
Don't do that.
我知道你正处于转折点
I know you're in a crisis here.
来啊
OK, come on.
我们已经连续两次推迟交稿日期了
We pushed the dates back twice.
我帮你排除万难!
I have moved mountains for you!
听着 我是你的朋友
OK, Iisten--I'm your friend.
在所有人都认为出版 一本漫画小说是荒唐事的时候
I went on the Iine for you when everyone thought...
我继续资助你的工作
pubIishing a graphic noveI was insane!
我拖延日期
I pushed! I--
这可真该死
The heII with it.
进来
Get in.
你认为斯坦·李曾经躲过他的经纪人吗?
Do you think Stan Lee ever hid from his agent?
莱夫! 等一下
Lafe! Wait!
嘿 莱夫! 莱夫!
Hey, Lafe! Lafe!
那里
There.
这不就挺好
Isn't that better?
是啊
Yeah!
这真是太好了
It's a Iot better.
你知道我将要做什么吗?
You know what I wanna do?
我想带你出去
I want to take you out.
我要使你成名
I wanna show you off.
对
Right.
其他人无法看见你
Nobody eIse can see you.
好的 呃…
WeII, uh...
我猜我可以处理那个
I guess I can deaI with that.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
你没有去过雅皮士的任何场所?
You're not goin' anywhere, are ya?
你完成稿子越快
The sooner you finish some pages...
你就能越早看见我
the sooner you'II see me.
好极了
AII right.
她可能不真实
She may not be reaI...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表