剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你打破了常规 伙计
You broke the moId, man.
从它里面抽出了假象...
Took aII the hokeyness out of it...
给予它大脑...
gave it brains...
并挑战物理学
and chaIIenged physics.
你是你那代人中最棒的 伙计
You're the best of your generation, man.
你一定明白我了 呃?
You had to see me, huh?
这是一种荣誉 我是你的英雄
It's an honor, I'm your hero...
而且没有什么可以阻止你
and nothing's going to stop you.
你就是这个意思 对吗?
Is that about right?
是
Yeah.
为什么你不停止这些废话?
Why don't you cut the crap?
你来这里只为了一个理由:
You're here for one reason onIy:
"法老的诅咒"
''The Pharaoh's Curse.''
你可以做任何事情 说任何谎言...
And you'd do anything, say anything...
可以让许多脏物爬过你的肚子 只为了得到它
crawI on your beIIy through an acre of sewage to get it.
好吗? 现在我们谈完了?
OK? We finished now?
你知道我是谁吗? 我是马里奥... -马里奥·德夫林
Do you even know who I am? I'm Mario-- Mario DevIin...
穿越中国长城的那个家伙...
The guy who waIked through The Great WaII Of China...
...利用了一道门
using a door.
使一艘航♥空♥母舰凭空消失的那个家伙...
The guy who made an aircraft carrier disappear...
...利用了镜子?
with mirrors?
你很自负 你装腔作势
You're vain. You got a mouth.
你需要来一次疯狂的个性移植
You need a freakin' personaIity transpIant.
我是个魔术师
I'm a magician.
或许我能帮你
Maybe I can heIp.
安置他到一间客房♥里
Put him in one of the guest rooms.
他要和我们共度周末
He's spending the weekend with us.
哈利当然是有眼光之人
Harry definiteIy has taste.
你在这里住了多久了?
How Iong have you Iived here?
我 就问我? 大约5年吧
Me, personaIIy? About 5 years.
哦 我们有一位私人♥大♥厨24小时随时侯命
Oh, there's a personaI chef on duty 24 hours...
如果你饿了的话
if you're hungry.
楼下那个是什么房♥间? 一个舞厅?
What's he got down there, a baIIroom?
不 那是哈利的剧场
No, that's Harry's theatre.
你来到的时候哈利正在做物理治疗
Harry was in physicaI therapy when you got here.
哦 是啊 关于这点我很抱歉
Oh, yeah, I'm sorry about that.
当我决定来这里的时候 我可能根本没深入思考就来了
I probabIy wasn't thinking too far ahead...When I decided to do this.
不过有时候你就是得随着...
But sometimes you just got to go...
...你的直觉走 你明白吗?
with your instincts, you know?
我明白
I do.
哈利以前常常这样做的
Harry used to be Iike that.
你知道 哈利是一个...
WeII, you know, Harry's a...
他是个传奇
He's a Iegend.
你看 我希望我没有在这里大声说出来
Look, I hope I'm not taIking...out of Iine here...
不过对一个男人来说 最难承认的事情
but the hardest thing for a man to admit...
就是他已经是时候要...
is that it's time to...
...停止了...你明白的
pack it in, you know.
我没有恶意的
I mean, no offense...
因为我只不过想确认你两个...呃...
'cause i'm sure you guys are, uh...
你明白的
you know.
我是问 你们是夫妇吗?
I mean, are you?
你在想全部的大问题 不是吗?
You want aII the big questions, don't you?
你两个看起来像一对很甜蜜的夫妇
You guys seem Iike a great coupIe.
...呃...
WeII...um...
哈利要我向你转告: 今晚好好休息
Harry asked me to teII you to get a good night's rest.
明天他将会让你看几样东西
He's going to show you a few things tomorrow.
继续跳 马里奥 这对反应能力有好处
Keep dancing, Mario. It's good for the refIexes.
因为它们要转动的 对吧? 箱子要转动
'Cause they spin, right? The caskets spin.
我应付得来
I can handIe it.
你们要干什么?
What are you doing?
好吧
OK.
这TMD是"法老的诅咒"必须要做的事情吗?
What the heII does this have to do...with ''The Pharaoh's Curse''?
平静下来
SettIe down.
得了吧 哈利 戏法而已!
Come on, Harry, the trick!
这个戏法♥会♥把你害个半死的
The trick wiII beat the heII out of you...
超级仔
superboy.
好吧 -好的
Yeah, OK. Yeah, OK.
因为这个魔术不是一个戏法
Because the trick isn't a trick.
跳进装着橡胶螺旋桨的风扇里...
Jumping into a fan with rubber propeIIers...
那是玩戏法
that's a trick.
而这个是不同的
This is different.
非常不同
Very different.
晚你的安 蠢驴!
Night, jackass!
你好
HeIIo.
对不起
Sorry.
这就好像...
It just seems Iike...
...他一直在打碎我的宝石
he's aIways busting my stones.
没关系
It's OK.
哈利确实不是个随和的易相处之人
Harry's not exactIy...the easiest person to get aIong with.
就是! 他一直都在所有事情上针对我
Right! He aIways naiIs me on everything.
他清楚我在想什么
He knows what I'm thinking.
我意思是 有时候我害怕正视这家伙
I mean, I'm afraid...to Iook the guy in the eye sometimes.
他也令我有这感觉
He does that to me, too.
他愤世疾俗
He's cynicaI.
他正跟他的年纪作斗争
He's fighting his age.
他知道我可以学会那个戏法
He knows I can do that trick.
他知道的!
He knows it!
不是吗?
Doesn't he?
是
Yeah.
那这算什么?
WeII, then what is it?
我得问 他想要把我吓跑吗?
I mean, is he trying to scare me off?
还是他打算从我这里寻开心?
Is he trying to make a fooI out of me?
不是 -那么是什么意思?
No. -Then what?
是"检查勇气时间"吗?
Is it gut-check time?
因为我没有放弃!
'Cause i'm not quitting!
你听到我的话吗 哈利?
You hear me, Harry?
嘘 -哦 不管他了
Shh. -Oh, forget him.
我和他一样棒 他知道这一点
I'm as good as he is, and he knows it.
你也知道
And so do you.
不是吗?
No?
不
No.
你对
Right.
我认为你不应该看轻你自己
I think that you shouIdn't seII yourseIf short.
我认为你可能比他更棒
I think you couId be better than him.
什么都没有
Nothing.
救命!
HeIp!
救救我!
HeIp me!
救救我!
HeIp me!
你究竟在干什么?!
What the heII are you doing?!
我只是...
I just--
只是什么? 有个想死的愿望?
Just what? Have a death wish?
我走进...那个...
I went in that...
这不可能
It can't be.
我检查过所有道具的!
I checked the whoIe trick!
是的 你进入一个箱子里...
Yes, you got in one casket...
...然后从另一个箱子出来了
and came out the other.
这不是个戏法
It's not a trick.
这是魔法
It's magic.
真正的魔法
ReaI magic.
如果你没有打开盖子会发生什么事?
What wouId have happened if you didn't open the Iid?
你会死掉
You'd be dead.
但是我看了那盘录像带 哈利
But I saw the video tape, Harry.
你玩过这魔术 而你还好得很 你还活着
You did the magic, and you're fine. You Iived.
"法老的诅咒"是要两个人表演的
''The Pharaoh's Curse'' is for 2 performers...
而不是一个
not one.
而且就算如此 它也是非常危险的
And even stiII, it's very dangerous.
现在关上它!
Now cIose it!
你看 很对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
我根本没有资格去靠近那东西...
I had no business being anywhere near that thing.
然而你还是不放弃 对吗?
It didn't stop you, though, did it?
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表