剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
请原谅我...我...我...我...
Forgive me...pIease. I--I--I--I--
我刚才是说胡话
I didn't know what I was saying.
我只是想跟你在一起 本
I just want to be with you, Ben.
这是那么差劲的事情吗?
Is that such a bad thing?
不不不....
No, no, no. No. No, no, no, no.
本? 我正等着你
Ben? I'm waiting.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我...我过一会就过去
I--I'II be there in a minute.
我...我得...我得先去一下洗手间
I--I have--I have to use the men's room.
本?
Ben?
哦 本?
Oh, Ben?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
本!
Ben!
这可不再有趣了
This isn't funny anymore.
我知道你在那边
I know you're out there.
怎么回事? 你想我死吗?
What, are you trying to kiII me?
为什么不准我坐升降机?
Why couIdn't I take the eIevator?
那里不安全 到处都不安全 -这里可是25楼啊!
It isn't safe. Nowhere's safe. -It's 25 stories!
本?
Ben?
那是谁?
Who's that?
嘿 还要多久?
Hey, about how much Ionger?
别催我
Don't rush me.
我不敢相信我在做这个
I can't beIieve I'm doin' this.
这可是犯罪 实实在在的犯罪
This is a crime, a reaI crime.
你想谈论犯罪?"试图绑♥架♥"怎么样?
You want to taIk about a crime? How about attempted kidnapping?
升降机故障而已 这常发生
The eIevator got stuck. It happens.
我告诉你 她不会让我出去的
I'm teIIin' you, she wasn't gonna Iet me out.
你可不可以不再说她?好像她是活的一样
WouId you stop taIkin' about her Iike she's reaI?
你在玩神秘 -你听好了...
You're weirdin' me out. -Let me teII you something...
你知道她不是真人 我知道她不是真人
you know she's not reaI, I know she's not reaI...
但是辛迪不这样看
but Cindy sees things a IittIe differentIy.
她只是一系列的1和0的组合
She's a series of ones and zeros.
用一堆1和0组合而成的、可爱的、火♥辣♥的小身躯
Ones and zeros wrapped in the cutest, hottest IittIe body.
能不能别再说了?
WouId you stop it?
现在这情况我已经够内疚的了
I feeI guiIty enough as it is.
要是山姆发现了的话 我还会更加内疚
But not as guiIty as I'd feeI if Sam ever finds out.
山姆是个程式开♥发♥员
Sam's a software deveIoper.
她很可能会认为辛迪是一个杰作
She'd probabIy think Cindy was pretty damn cooI.
你还不明白?我们立过誓言不再有婚前性行为的
Don't you get it? We made a vow--no sex untiI our wedding.
这意味着我们互相不亲热 不和其他人亲热
That means not with each other, not with others, and not with...
甚至不能和"快乐性♥爱♥"程序亲热
some sex-happy computer program.
你的损失 你的损失
Your Ioss. Your Ioss.
我一按这个键...
I push this key...
...就完结了
and that's it.
辛迪从此在你生命中消失
Cindy vanishes from your Iife forever.
等你命令 老板
What do you say, chief?
终结她
Terminate her.
现在
Now.
嗨 我回来了
Hi. I'm home.
我在书房♥
In the office.
嗨
Hi.
累吗? -是的
Tough day? -Yeah.
呃 我不会向你诉苦烦你的
Uh, I won't bore you with the detaiIs.
可怜的宝贝 我理解你的感受
Poor baby. I know how you feeI.
我的硬盘出问题了
I'm having troubIe with my hard drive.
我无法取出我的任何文件
I can't access any of my fiIes.
要我来检查一下吗?
You want me to check it out?
这里谁是计算机专家?
Who's the computer expert here?
有时候当局者迷
WeII, a fresh set of eyes.
我去倒点葡萄酒来
I'II open the wine.
好...
Yeah...
我来看看
Iet's see.
“终结她”?
''Terminate her''?
我竟然听见你说“终结她”?
Did I actuaIIy hear you say, ''Terminate her''?
不! 你不可能在这里 我们干掉你了
No! You can't be here. We got rid of you.
你们试过 但是我藏去了你办公室门后面的那台计算机里
You tried, but I was hiding...in the computer in the office next door.
有发现吗?
Having any Iuck?
呃... 你瞧...
Uh--oh, Iook...
不 这见鬼的东西...我把它弄死机了
no, the--the damn thing it, uh, froze up on me.
不如我们去...呃...去吃点爆米花...
Why don't we, uh, pop some popcorn?
...看场电影? -爆米花送酒?
We'II watch a movie. -Wine and popcorn?
我们来放一袋进微波炉
Yeah, Iet's stick a bag in the microwave.
我想看看会发生什么事
I'II--I'II see what's on.
有时候你可真可爱
Sometimes you can be so cute.
为什么你想要伤害我 本?
Why are you trying to hurt me, Ben?
我爱你
I Iove you.
我...我来听
I'II--I'II get it.
也许该是我和萨曼莎来小谈几句的时候了
Maybe it's time Samantha and I had a IittIe taIk.
不不不 别...别那样做
No, no, no, don't--don't do that.
我...我会...我会回办公室去
I'II--I'II-- I'II come to the office.
别想在我的帐号♥上做手脚
Don't do anything on my account.
不 我只是想见见你
No, I want to come see you.
我们来谈谈
We'II taIk.
一旦我们谈完话...
And once we're done taIking...
我是虎哥 记得吗?
I'm a tiger, remember?
你可真可爱 -是啊
You are so cute. -Yeah--
你会整晚留下吗? -呃 呃 整晚留下?
WiII you stay the night? -Uh, uh, stay the night?
呃 好的 只要你想
Yeah. Uh, sure. Anything you want.
好的 那就快来
OK, but hurry.
我已经出门了
No--I'm aIready out the door.
本?
Ben?
公♥司♥打电♥话♥来
I got some-- the office caIIed.
十万火急 我不得不马上赶去
There's a fire I have to put out.
我得走了
I gotta go.
嗨
Hi.
你怎么那么久?
What took you so Iong?
哦 我也没办法 交通太繁忙了
Oh. What can I say? Traffic was horrendous.
我本想停下去买♥♥些花 但是...
I was gonna stop for fIowers, but--
哦
Oh.
呃 我希望...呃...你喜欢它们
Uh, weII, I hope, uh, you Iike them.
它们真漂亮
They're beautifuI.
你对我做了什么?
What did you do to me?
呃 这是...它...它是个病毒
Uh, weII, that's-- oh, it's--it's a virus.
我...我去了...呃...加勒特家
I--I stopped by, uh, Garrett's.
他...他编写了这个给我
He--he wrote it for me.
但是为什么?
But why?
对不起 辛迪 但是和你在一起...
I'm sorry, Cindy, but being with you...
使我意识到我其实是多么的爱着萨曼莎
made me reaIize how much I reaIIy Iove Samantha.
实在是太浪漫了
That is so romantic.
你是如此的温柔
You are so sweet.
是的 我想 不过...
Yeah, I guess, but--oh...
辛迪?
Cindy?
你好?
HeIIo?
本 你没事吧?
Ben, are you OK?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm OK.
你搞定那十万火急的事了吗?
Did you get the fire put out?
是的 进展不错
Yeah. Yeah, it Iooks that way.
我知道现在很晚了
I know it's Iate...
可是你回家时 你能否去一趟超♥市♥?
but couId you stop by the store on your way home?
可以
Sure.
我把所需品列个单子邮件给你
I e-maiIed a Iist of what we need.
噢对了 计算机又可以运行了
The computer's working fine, by the way.
呃 很好 那么 我需要赶回去吗?
Uh, great. So, I'II see you soon?
不需要太匆忙
No need to hurry.
没问题 山姆?
No probIem. Sam?
嗯?
What?
我爱你
I Iove you.
我也是 拜拜
Me, too. Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
抱歉我来迟了 我刚才要应付我未婚夫
Sorry I'm Iate. I was deaIing with my fiancé.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表