剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
那么 亨特夫人…
WeII, then maybe, Mrs. Hunt...
不如你躺下或干点什么去
you ought to Iie down or something.
嘿 水池工
Hey, pooI guy,
你挑逗我?
You propositioning me?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
我真幸运
Hmm, just my Iuck.
好一个故作矜持的水池工
A pooI guy who pIays hard to get.
那是我老婆 王八蛋!
That's my wife, scumbag!
是...是你!
It's--it's you!
没错 就是我 这是我的屋子
Yes, it's me! This is my house!
你...你不会开枪打我的吧?
You're--you're not going to shoot me, are you?
开枪打你?
Shoot you?
让他走吧 杰里…
Just Ieave him aIone, Jerry...
我们只是胡搞了一会
we were just fooIing around.
就只是这样
WeII, that's aII I'm doing, huh?
胡搞了一会
Just fooIing around.
求求你 求你 别
PIease! PIease, don't!
看看你
Look at you.
你父母肯定会为养育出一个 受赏识的看门人而骄傲
Your parents must be reaI proud raising a gIorified janitor.
我亲爱的妻子正尝试通过和她所能接触到 的最卑贱的人鬼混来吸引我的注意力
My Ioving wife is trying to get my attention...by screwing the Iowest Iife form...she can get her hot IittIe hands on.
谢天谢地 我们没有养狗
Thank God we don't have a dog.
我到底在哪里?
Where the heII am I?
你好? 有人在吗?
HeIIo? Anybody there?
嘿! 谁来告诉我发生过什么事?
Hey! WiII somebody teII me what's going on here?
对不起 阿马雷斯先生…
I'm sorry, Mr. AImares...
但是我们碰到了某些技术上的困难
but we're experiencing some technicaI difficuIties.
如果你能坐回到诊断床上...
If you'II pIease return to the diagnostic tabIe--
我在哪里?这里是什么地方?
Where am I? What is this pIace?
请坐 阿马雷斯先生…
PIease, Mr. AImares...
你的情况不允许你再跑来跑去了
you are in no condition to be moving around.
告诉我发生了什么事
TeII me what's going on here.
你又在这里干什么?
What are you doing to me here?
回答我
Answer me!
好 既然你不出来...
AII right. You won't come out...
我就会冲进去 听见没有
I'm coming in. You hear me?
请放下灭火筒 阿马雷斯先生
PIease put the extinguisher down, Mr. AImares.
先答了我的问题
Not untiI I get some answers.
你没必要紧张 阿马雷斯先生
There's no reason to be upset, Mr. AImares.
这是一种新的梦疗实验 用来处理你的恶梦
You're at Virtuacorp...part of a new dream therapy experiment...to address your nightmares.
梦疗?这是什么意思?
Dream therapy?! Whose idea was this?
阿马雷斯先生 我想警告你 我已经叫了保安....
Mr. AImares, I'm warning you, I've aIready caIIed security--
谁是负责人?
Who's in charge?!
我要和负责人说话
I want to taIk to somebody who's in charge!
醒过来
Wake up.
不!
No!
哦! 终于完了
Ohh! It's over.
嘿 该是你醒来的时候了
Hey, it's about time you woke up.
伙计 你看起来像个鬼 做了恶梦?
Man, you Iook Iike heII. Bad dream?
我不清楚
You have no idea.
这封信在我的票♥据♥里 这是你的
This was in with my biIIs. It's yours.
今晚去奥马利酒吧喝点啤酒?
How about some beers at O'MaIIey's tonight?
好
Yeah, yeah, sure.
好吗? -好
Yeah? -Sure.
说定了 我要走了 今晚见
CooI. I got to run. I'II see you tonight.
这是什么?
''Virtuacorp''?
你知道 听着 我知道你只是接待的
You know, Iook, I know that you just work here...
但这可真荒谬 两个小时 两个小时
But this is ridicuIous. Two hours. Two hours!
我一直在这里坐了两个小时
That's how Iong I've been sitting here!
这就是为什么我们会建议客户来之前 先打电♥话♥预约的原因
That's why we recommend...our cIients caII ahead for an appointment.
我不是你们的客户
I'm not a cIient!
根据我们的纪录...
According to our records--
我从没做过什么见鬼的纪录...
I don't give a damn about your records!
我从没有同意过做什么梦疗实验
I didn't authorize any dream therapy sessions!
你同意了 你签了合约
Yes, you did, when you signed your contract.
什么合约?
What contract?
什么合约?拿来给我看
What contract? Show it to me!
阿马雷斯先生 冷静下来
Mr. AImares, caIm down.
我会找个人来回答你的问题的
I'II go find somebody to answer your questions.
谢谢
Thank you.
住在奥克伍德的我们台的录音室主管杰里 亨特
We are Iive in Oakwood...where studio executive Jerry Hunt...
昨晚在家里被枪杀
was shot in his home Iast night.
据亨特夫人所说…
According to Mrs. Hunt...
较早前她丈夫和他们的水池清洁工 有过一场激烈的争吵
her husband got into a heated argument...with their pooI cIeaner earIier that day.
调查员相信是
Investigators beIieve...
那家伙后来闯进了屋子里
that the man Iater broke into the home...
在亨特先生正看电视的时候把他枪杀
and shot Mr. Hunt whiIe he was watching TV.
一个嫌疑犯已经被逮捕
A suspect has been arrested.
该男子的名字暂不公开
The man's name is being withheId.
哦 老天
Oh, God!
不! 这不是真的!
No. This... this can't be reaI!
安全警报 14号♥实验室的计算机出问题
Security aIert. Computer breach in Iab 14.
安全警报 14号♥实验室的计算机出问题
Security aIert. Computer breach in Iab 14.
快点 该死的
Come on, damn it!
醒过来
Wake up.
不! 不要! 不!
No! PIease! No!
里奇!
Ritchie!
不...
No. No! No! No!
这是永远不会结束的
There's no end to this!
我们在说着什么?
What are you taIking about?
这些梦...这些梦 它们...
These dreams-- these dreams, they just--
它们会一遍一遍的不断重复
They just keep coming again and again.
每次我以为我是醒着的...
And every time I think I'm awake...
世界是真实的之时 我其实在同一个恶梦里面
and everything is reaI, I'm back in the same nightmare!
连尼 连尼 求你
Lenny, Lenny, pIease...
求你告诉我 我现在是醒着的
pIease teII me that I'm awake, OK?
告诉我 这里不是另一个恶梦中
TeII me that this isn't just some other bad dream.
你其实希望这是在梦中
You're going to wish this was a dream.
那些条子正在大厅里等着和你说话
The cops are in the Iiving room waiting to taIk to you.
条子?
The cops?
你那个新客户---亨特先生...
That new guy you're working for--Mr. Hunt--
他们发现他昨晚死了
they found him dead Iast night.
这不可能
This isn't happening.
里奇!
Ritchie!
你杀了他?
Did you kiII him?
我要醒过来 连尼
I need to wake up, Lenny.
不不不! 不要抓我
No, no, no, no! Don't Iet 'em in!
你真的杀了他 是吗?
You did kiII him, didn't you?
不许动!
Freeze!
不不不...!
No! No! No! No! No!
请不要再用枪打我
PIease don't shoot me again!
我不能...我不能再忍♥受了
I can't-- I can't take it anymore!
疼死了
It hurts!
很抱歉
I'm sorry, OK?!
很抱歉 我杀了他
I'm sorry I kiIIed you!
我不知道怎么回事 我忽然抓狂了
I don't know what happened. I just snapped!
我十分抱歉
I am so sorry!
请...
PIease...
请不要再伤害我...
PIease don't hurt me anymore!
醒过来
Wake up.
不
No!
通过从罪犯的记忆中提取出关键记忆因子
By extracting key moments from the convict's memory...
我们基本上可以在计算机上模拟出犯罪的整个过程
we are abIe to recreate, virtuaIIy, in our computers...aII the events surrounding their crime...
这个设备还有监禁的用途
incIuding their incarceration at this faciIity.
在阿马雷斯先生的案子中
Now in the case of Mr. AImares here...
我们设计了一个梦中套梦的剧本
we've designed a repeating dream scenario...
在这些梦中他将不断重复的死于 同一种方式---枪杀 当然...
where he wiII experience murder...in the same manner in which he kiIIed...with a gun. And of course...
在剧本中 每次的凶手都是你丈夫
in each scenario, his kiIIer is your husband.
一个虚拟的真实感
WeII, a virtuaI Iikeness anyway.
他会感到这很真实?
And this aII feeIs reaI to him?
100%
100%.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表