剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
鲁本 究竟发生了什么事?
Ruben, what the heII's happening?
你来告诉我
You teII me.
马尔科是死了还是怎么的?
Is Marco dead or what?
你在现场 老弟 你看着事情发生的
You were there, man. You saw it happen.
那你为什么这么平静?
Then why are you so caIm about it?
只是死亡而已 老弟
It's just death, man.
没什么大不了的
No big deaI.
现在你要帮我弄那台电晶体还是怎么着?
Now, you gonna heIp me with the tranny or what?
好时光 老友 好时光
Good times, man, good times.
嘿 安迪 过来喝两杯
Yo, Andy. Come here and give it up.
怎么回事 安迪? 你一直在什么地方?
What's up, Andy? Where you been?
我们得谈谈 现在
We gotta taIk. Now.
嘿 老友 你要干什么?
Hey, man, what are you doing?
和我妹妹谈谈 你对这有不满吗?
TaIking to my sister. You got a probIem with that?
放开我!
Let go of me!
这是你表示尊重的方式吗
Is this how you show respect?
马尔科甚至已经不在人世了
Marco ain't even in the ground yet.
那又怎样?
Yeah, so what?
你是他女朋友 你们两个互相爱恋
So you his girI. You guys Ioved each other.
这没改变过 我仍然爱着他
That hasn't changed. I stiII Iove him.
你别想糊弄我
Yeah, you couId've fooIed me.
诸如此类
Whatever.
安迪
Yo, Andy.
马尔科?
Marco?
别让我一个人喝光它 老友
Don't make me finish this aIone, man.
过来这里
Get over here.
为了美好的回忆
To good memories.
这不是真的
This isn't happening.
你需要放松
You need to reIax.
他在哪里? 他去哪里了?
Where is he? Where'd he go?
谁?
Who?
马尔科!
Marco!
你知道你的问题是什么吗?
You know what your troubIe is?
你念念不忘马尔科
You got Marco on the brain.
等等!
Wait!
真的是你吗?
Is it reaIIy you?
还会有谁在这里?
Who eIse is it gonna be?
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我是死了 兄弟
I am, bro.
鲁本会要你把这些吃下去的
Ruben's gonna make you eat that.
马尔科?
Marco?
马尔科?
Marco?
马尔科?
Marco?
马尔科!
Marco!
马尔科!
Marco!
这可真怪异
This is crazy.
我..我很担心他
I...I'm worried about him.
自从昨晚他回来 他一直独自在他房♥间里面...
He's been aIone in his room...ever since he came home Iast night.
他一定经历了很多事 我们都试过
He's been through a Iot. We aII have.
他只是需要些时间来调节一下
He just needs some time to adjust.
至少他没有吸毒
Mm-hmm. At Ieast he's not using drugs.
肯定是有什么事令他行为古怪
Something's making him act weird.
我没有行为古怪
I'm not acting weird.
你应该脱下那套衣服
You shouId get out of those cIothes.
清洗下你自己 你就会感到好多了
CIean yourseIf up. You'II feeI a Iot better.
我只是需要吃点东西
I just need something to eat.
坐下来 我去给你端点吃的来
Sit down. I'II bring you something.
嗯 我听说昨晚你去了一个聚会
So, I heard you went to a party Iast night.
是的 使他自己成为一个绝对的傻瓜
Yeah, made a totaI fooI of himseIf.
要看是谁在说话
Look who's taIking.
儿子 我们能怎么做?
Son, what can we do?
我们都很担心你
We're worried about you.
我很抱歉使你和妈妈紧张了
Look, I'm sorry I'm stressing you and Mama.
那只是因为昨天太倒霉了
It was just yesterday was tough.
真的很倒霉
It was reaI tough.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
首先 我想我看见那台GT了
First, I thought I saw the GT.
我们的GT车 上面坐着些女孩 然后昨晚...
Our GT racing these girIs. And then Iast night...
我看见马尔科偷偷把鲁本的跑车开出来了
I saw Marco sneaking out in Ruben's Trans Am...
就像几个月前他做过的那次一样
just Iike he did a coupIe months ago.
有些记忆能伴随你很长一段时间的
Some memories can stay with you for a Iong time.
然后是鲁本 他的亲弟弟死了
And then Ruben, his own brother dies...
而他的行为举止就像没样事一样
and he's acting Iike it's nothing.
还有我妹妹 她爱着马尔科...
And my sister, she Ioved Marco...
但她已经忘记他了
she's aIready forgotten him.
你希望她要做出什么反应?
WeII, how do you expect her to react?
你也是一样
Not you, too.
你不会开心的...
You won't be happy...
直到每个人都和你一样感觉糟糕
tiII everybody feeIs as Iousy as you do.
别担心马尔科了
Don't worry about Marco.
马尔科死了
Marco is dead.
为什么那会使你如此心烦意乱呢?
Why does that upset you so much?
你们这些家伙究竟是怎么回事?
What the heII is the matter with you guys?
马尔科死了但没人在乎?
Marco's dead and nobody cares?
为什么你就不能态度好点?
Why don't you just chiII?
儿子...
Son...
别走啊 回来吃点东西
Don't Ieave. Come back and eat.
我们得谈谈
We need to taIk.
我没看见你
I'm not seeing you.
你看见了 但你是唯一能看见的
Yeah, you are. But you're the onIy one.
什么? 你是在告诉我你是某种鬼魂还是什么的?
What, are you teIIing me...you're some kind of ghost or something?
这个没关系
It doesn't matter.
唯一的问题是如何使你开心起来
OnIy thing matters is you being happy.
你死了我怎能开心起来?
How can I be happy with you dead?
这正好就是我回来的原因
That's exactIy why I'm here.
没理由让你为了这件事而颓废下去的
There's no reason for you...to be freaked out about aII this.
你怎么能这样说?
How can you say that?
你在那个场地上飙车的唯一原因...
The onIy reason why you ran that course...
就是为了我
was because of me.
那不是你的错 事情就应该是这样
It wasn't your fauIt. It was meant to be.
你必须得放开怀抱
You gotta be open to it.
放开个鸟
Open to what?
死的应该是我 而不是你
I was supposed to die, not you.
安迪 每个人都迟早会死的
Andy, everybody goes sooner or Iater.
你只需要知道你死去的地方是好地方就行了
AII you need to know is where you end up is good.
没那么简单
It ain't that simpIe.
不能再简单了
Heh! Nothing is more simpIe.
安迪 看着我
Andy, Iook at me.
我是你最好的朋友 我为什么要骗你?
I'm your best friend. Why wouId I Iie to you?
现在我告诉你...
Now I'm teIIing you...
死亡没有什么好惧怕的
that death is nothing to be scared of.
对你来说不错
WeII, it's good for you.
我们两个中剩下的那个怎么办?
What about the rest of us?
除了你其他人没一个痛苦的
No one eIse is grieving but you.
我知道 真是不可思议
I know. It's weird.
不 那是对的
No. It's right.
除了你之外其他的每个人都明白
And everyone eIse gets it but you.
我知道你吓坏了 不过我会为你一直在这里的
I know you're scared, but I'm here for you.
无论何时你要找我谈心 我都在听着
Whenever you want to taIk to me, I'm Iistening.
明天在维洛里奥教堂里见
See you tomorrow at VeIorio.
今天你看上去好多了
You Iook better today.
今天我感觉好多了
I feeI better today.
你见过马尔科了吗? 他看上去好极了
Have you seen Marco? He Iooks wonderfuI.
最好快点去 在他们为他盖上盖子之前
Better hurry before they cIose the Iid on him.
怎么流眼泪了?
What's with the tears?
你还没明白吗?
Have you gotten it yet?
我正在努力明白
I'm working on it.
你将会好起来的
You're gonna be just fine.
看看周围
Look around.
没错 他们会有时候挂念起我来
Sure, they're gonna miss me now and then...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表