剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
只有一个方法可以救你自己
There's onIy one way to save yourseIf--
一个可能的方法
one possibIe way.
你必须摆脱你的男朋友
You have to get rid of your boyfriend.
抛弃他 一有可能就结束它
Dump him. End it, as soon as possibIe.
我不可以那样做
I can't do that.
我正在努力挽救你的性命 蒂娜
I'm trying to save your Iife, Tina.
哦 瑞恩 瑞恩 他在后面
Oh, Ryan. Ryan, he's in the back.
他现在就在后面
He's in the back right now.
我会抓到那杂种的
I'II get that bastard.
等等 瑞恩!
Wait, Ryan!
瑞恩 你没事吧?
Ryan, are you OK?
没人在那里 蒂娜
No one's there, Tina.
你好?
HeIIo?
你好 戈尔曼宠物商店? -是的 没错
Yeah. Gorman's Pet Store? -Yes, it is.
今晚是乔治当班吗? -是的 是他
Is George working tonight? -Yes, he is.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的现在在那边
Son of a bitch is there right now.
那么我们应该先去找侦探
Then we shouId caII the detective first.
他能做什么?
What's he gonna do?
你的话和斯特莱顿的话不一致
It's your word against Strayton's.
别担心 我来搞定他
Don't worry. I'II handIe this.
你打算怎样做?
And how do you pIan to do that?
嘿 我只不过是去和那个打工仔谈谈
Hey, I'm just gonna go taIk to the whack-job.
我和他会达成男人之间的共识的
Me and him are gonna come to an understanding, man to man.
别做任何的傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
不用担心
No worries.
快回家去 洗个澡 冷静一下
Just go home, have a bath, and chiII.
我一让那家伙弄明白就马上回来
As soon as I set this guy straight, I'II come right over.
他是对的 T 我能搞定这里
He's right, T. I can finish up here.
现在你回家去
Now, go home.
那可不太聪明 蒂娜
That wasn't too smart, Tina.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我在努力挽救你的性命
I'm trying to save your Iife.
而你又做了什么了?
And what do you do?
你派你男朋友来找我?
You sic your boyfriend on me?
瑞恩还好吗?
Is Ryan aII right?
别担心瑞恩 担心你自己的性命吧
Don't worry about Ryan. Worry about your own Iife...
因为现在我已经不能停止我自己了
because now I won't be abIe to stop myseIf.
你唯一的选择就是逃走...有多远逃多远
Your onIy choice is to get away--far away.
你要我离开这个城市?
You want me to Ieave the city?
是的 你必须得逃到我找不到你的安全地方
Yes. You have to go somepIace safe...where I won't be abIe to find you.
我的整个生活都在这里 我不能那样做
My whoIe Iife is here. I can't just do that.
如果你留在这里 你会死的
If you stay here, you wiII die.
亨利侦探
Detective HenIey.
亨利侦探 嘿 我是蒂娜
Detective HenIey, hey, this is Tina.
我能为你做些什么? -呃... 他现在就在这里
What can I do for you? -Um, he's here right now.
谁? 乔治? -是的! 乔治·斯特莱顿
Who? George? -Yes! George Strayton.
毕夏普小姐...
Miss Bishop...
毕夏普小姐 你没事吧?
Miss Bishop, are you OK?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
你很幸运 你的男友声称...
Lucky for you, your boyfriend cIaims...
你和此事无关
you had nothing to do with this.
否则你会有和他一样多的麻烦
Or you might be in as much troubIe as he is.
这一定是弄错了 他那时候和我一起在停车场里面
There must be a mistake. He was right there with me...in the parking Iot.
看看那时间 毕夏普小姐
Look at the time, Miss Bishop.
下午6:17 与你打电♥话♥给我的时间分秒不差
6:17 P.M. The exact hour and minute you caIIed me.
可是这...这不可能
But that-- that's impossibIe.
一点不错 因为乔治 斯特莱顿...
ExactIy, because George Strayton...
不能同时出现在两个地方 现在能放他了吗?
can't be in two pIaces at once, now can he?
你说只是去找他谈谈 瑞恩
You were just gonna go taIk to him, Ryan.
只是男人之间的对话
Just man to man.
蒂娜!
Tina!
你亲眼看见那怪异的黑白带子
You saw the tape with your own eyes...in freakin' bIack and white.
我不在乎录像带里的内容
I don't care what's on that videotape.
我只知道那时候他和我在一起
AII I know is that he was right here with me.
是哦 同一时间我正在把他打到屎都出了
Yeah, sure. At the same time I was beating the crap out of him.
这个每天都发生 -你现在听起来就像格温了
Happens everyday. -Now you sound Iike Gwen.
格温有第六感 你没有 - 我看见他了
Gwen makes sense. You don't. -WeII, I saw him.
你当时产生幻觉了
Then you were haIIucinating.
你听好 我不在乎你怎么想
You know, Iisten. I don't care what you think.
我确切知道发生了什么事...
I know exactIy what's going on...
以及那狗♥娘♥养♥的斯特莱顿干过些什么
and so does that son of a bitch Strayton.
你就是不能抛开这件事 对吗?
You're not gonna Iet this go, are you?
你在想什么?
What do you think?
我想从现在开始你得自己搞定这件事了
I think starting now, you can handIe this on your own.
好啊
Fine.
我会的
I wiII.
我弄不懂斯特莱顿是怎样做到的
I don't understand how Strayton did it.
他怎么可以同时出现在两个地方的呢?
How couId he be in two pIaces at once?
他不能 没人可以做到
He can't. Nobody can.
这是不可能的
It's impossibIe.
你在暗示这件事是我编造出来的?
So, what are you saying, that I'm making this up?
我没有暗示什么 T
I'm not saying anything, T.
可是我们知道那家伙没有孪生兄弟...
But we know the guy doesn't have a twin...
而且除了你 没人真正看到他的举止像个精神病
and nobody's actuaIIy seen him act Iike a psycho except you.
哦 因此我才是疯了的那一个 对不对?
Oh, so I'm the crazy one, is that it?
你看 我不是精神病医生
Look, I'm no psychiatrist.
你的意思是我需要一个
But you're saying I need one.
我的意思是也许这并没什么害处
I'm saying maybe it wouIdn't hurt.
你还记得我妈刚死之时 我去看的那个精神治疗医生吗?
Do you remember the therapist I went to after my mom died?
只不过是找个人倾诉一下 就这样而已
It's just somebody to taIk to, that's aII.
你看...考虑考虑吧
Look... just think about it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在这里干什么?
What're you doing here?
你可以假装你是完全正常的 但是我知道
You can pretend aII you want that you're normaI, but I know.
而且我会证明的
And I'm gonna prove it.
即使这意味着要跟踪你到你去的所有地方
Even if it means foIIowing you everywhere you go.
女士 你脑子好多水
Lady, you're out of your mind.
我脑子进水? 我可不是追踪者
Out of my mind? I'm not the staIker.
我也不是扬言要杀某人的那个人
I'm not the one saying that I'm gonna kiII somebody.
不! 你是派男朋友来揍了我一顿的那个人
No! You're the one who sent your boyfriend over to beat me up.
我想说的是 我甚至不认识你
I mean, I don't even know you.
听着 为什么你就不能离我远点?
Look, why don't you just Ieave me aIone?
离你远点?
Leave you aIone?
是啊
Yeah.
我真的...我不能再忍♥受了
I reaIIy--I can't take this anymore.
我也不能!
WeII, neither can I!
要是你再次靠近我 我就马上报♥警♥
And if you ever come near me again, I'm caIIing the poIice.
如果我是你的话 我就会去向专家求助
And if I were you, I'd get some professionaI heIp.
我是古普塔医生
This is Dr. Gupta.
我的办公室现在关门了 不过要是你留下口信...
My office is presentIy cIosed, but if you Ieave a message...
我会很快的回你电♥话♥
I wiII return your caII promptIy.
嘿 呃... 医生 我叫蒂娜 毕夏普
Hey, um, Doctor, this is Tina Bishop.
我..我来电♥话♥是因为想跟你预约一下
I'm--I'm caIIing because I need to make an appointment with you.
呃... 我不...呃...
Um, I don't, um...
我实在是不再知道什么是真实的
I don't reaIIy know what's reaI anymore.
有个家伙...呃...他打...
There's this guy and, um, he's--
我想他打算杀死我...
I guess he's pIanning on kiIIing me...
但是...他甚至可能根本不在那里
but...he might not even be there.
这可能完全是个幻觉
It couId be a totaI haIIucination.
很明显 我实在需要你的帮助
So, obviousIy, I couId reaIIy use your heIp...
所以你一有空就回电♥话♥给我行吗?
so couId you caII me when you can?
号♥码是555-0123 谢谢
It's 555-01 23. Thanks.
我试过警告你的 蒂娜
I tried to warn you, Tina.
我也不想走到这一步
I didn't want it to come to this.
你的脸...那伤痕...
Your face... the bruises...
我努力制止它 你一定要相信我
I tried to prevent it. You have to beIieve me.
我不知道要相信什么
I don't know what to beIieve.
你一直在说你要杀死我...
You keep saying that you're gonna kiII me...
但是跟着你又说你想要救我
but then you say that you want to save me.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表