剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
你不会在集♥会♥上喝得烂醉如泥
you don't get bIitzed with the band.
看来好像你除了弹你的吉它 就不做其他任何事
You don't seem to do anything but pIay your guitar.
你没有一点乐趣
You're not having any fun.
没错 我想我是有一点困扰
Yeah, I guess I am a IittIe obsessive.
我喜欢那样
I Iike that.
当一个小伙子 沉醉于一件正经的事情里
When a guy's obsessed with the right thing.
Opening inside of me
Opening inside of me
...你要做的是“转动杯子”
...the way you did ''Spun GIass.''
我不得不承认 我曾偷过一些首演作品 是...
I have to admit, I ripped off that opening Iick from--
爱情雕塑的?
Love ScuIpture?
你怎么会知道?
How did you know that?
他们的作品数十年前就售完了
Their stuff's been out of print for decades!
我想我是唯一一个反复听他们作品的人
I thought I was the onIy one who Iistened to them anymore.
我老爸有全部的唱片
My dad had both aIbums...
我反复的听 直到纹道都磨平了
and I pIayed them untiI the grooves were fIat.
真的?
ReaIIy?
来,跟我来
Here, come with me.
去哪里?
Where are we going?
我的房♥间 我有个惊喜要送给你
My pIace. I got a surprise for you.
古老的爱情雕塑黑胶唱片
Vintage Love ScuIpture on vinyI. Mint.
你指望带我到你的房♥间
You expect to take me to your pIace...
听着旧唱片 然后把我骗上♥床♥?
pIay an oId record, and then take me to bed?
就这么回事
Something Iike that.
好
Good.
你知道 要是你放下这个 我们会更有乐趣
You know, we'II have more fun if you put this down.
好
Yeah.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
混♥蛋♥
Bitch!
什么?
What?
不是说你 是那吉它
Not you. The guitar.
科里...
Corey...
哦 我的天 你在流血
Oh, my God, you're bIeeding!
好的 血止住了
OK, the bIeeding stopped.
感觉怎么样?
How's it feeI?
非常痛
Stings Iike heII.
好点了吗?
Is that better?
其他地方也痛了
It's getting there.
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
你在颤抖 觉得冷吗?
You're shaking. Are you coId?
你动过那吉它吗?
Did you move the guitar?
没有 为什么这样问?
No. Why?
没什么 别管了
Never mind.
你知道 艾希莉 你不必匆忙离去或什么的
You know, AshIey, you don't have to rush off or anything.
我们可以叫份早餐 慢慢吃
We couId grab some breakfast and hang out.
那样最好
I'd Iike that.
这看起来像是鲍比·麦凯恩用过的那把Strat吉他
This Iooks Iike the Strat that Bobby McCain used to pIay.
因为就是那一把
That's 'cause it is.
你真是充满惊奇
You are fuII of surprises!
你知道在麦凯恩之前是谁拥有它吗??
You know who had it before McCain?
贝霍利斯特
C.C. HoIIister.
他不是从酒店的窗子跳下来自杀的吗?
Didn't he jump out of a hoteI window?
诺斯伍德侯爵酒店 十楼
Northwood Marquis. Tenth fIoor.
不禁让人感到好奇 这东西是否被诅咒了还是什么的
Makes you wonder if this thing is cursed or something.
艾希莉 我认为你不应该弹奏它
AshIey, I don't think you shouId be pIaying that.
谢谢 我只是...我...
Thanks. I'm just--I'm...
我只是觉得那种事情有点不可思议
I'm a IittIe weird about that kind of thing.
艾希莉? 你还好吗?
AshIey? Are you OK?
艾希莉?
AshIey?
艾希莉?
AshIey?
艾希莉!
AshIey!
我无法相信
I don't beIieve it.
不久前我们还正在做♥爱♥...
One minute we're making Iove--
这个 来 吃了这些药片
Here, here. Take these piIIs.
医护人员说他们会帮你放松下来
Paramedics said they'd heIp you reIax.
她是这么漂亮
She was so beautifuI.
是呀 我从她小时候就认识她了
Yeah. I've known her since she was a kid.
都是我的错
It's aII my fauIt.
科里 你现在听我讲 仔细听清楚
Corey, now you Iisten to me very carefuIIy.
对警♥察♥、媒介和你的粉丝要这样说
As far as the poIice, the media, and your fans...
这是一个可怕的...一个不幸的意外
this was a terribIe... a tragic accident...
就这样 没别的了
and nothing more.
你...以为是我...你疯了吗?
What--You think I-- Are you nuts?
我没有杀艾希莉
I didn't kiII AshIey.
我只是...我本来不该单独让他们在一起的
I just--I shouId've never Ieft them aIone together.
让谁在一起?
Left who together?
我的吉他和艾希莉
My guitar and AshIey.
你还不明白? 那把Strat吉他杀死了艾希莉!
Don't you get it? The Strat kiIIed AshIey!
帮我个忙 孩子 把药片吃了
Do me a favor, kid. Take the piIIs.
别管药片了
Forget the piIIs!
她(指吉他)要我完全属于她...
She wants me aII to herseIf...
我知道我们共同有过的时光是美好的
and I know what we had together was beautifuI.
我是说 它真的非常、非常特别 我明白的
It was reaIIy, reaIIy speciaI. I know that.
我明白 但是它只是一把吉他
I know that. But she's just a guitar.
这样吧 节目拍完之后
OK, after the video shoot...
你得去巴厘岛度几个月假...
you're gonna go to BaIi for a coupIe of months...
即使我不得不亲自拖你去 好吗?
if I have to drag you there myseIf. OK?
艾希莉是我真正爱过的唯一一人
AshIey was the one person I reaIIy Ioved...
在所有这些疯狂事中...
in aII this madness...
这把吉他让她永远离开了我
and the guitar took her away from me.
它要我的思想、我的身体、我的灵魂...
It wanted my mind, my body, and my souI...
不过我不过让它得逞的
but I wasn't gonna Iet it win.
我不在乎有没有人相信我
I don't care if nobody beIieves me.
我知道是你做的 我不再需要你了
I know that you did it! And I don't need you.
你不拥有我!我不需要你了!
You don't own me! I don't need you!
我靠的是我的天资...
My taIent made me...
不是靠什么闹鬼的塑料、金属、木头!
not some haunted piece of pIastic and metaI and wood!
哦 你不是这样想?你不是这样想?
Oh, you don't think so? You don't think so--
我们就来看看
We'II see about that!
我们就来看看
We'II see about that!
你觉得那怎么样
How do you Iike that, huh?
你觉得那怎么样?
How do you Iike that?!
快点 大家 准备好开始
Come on, peopIe. Let's go! Let's go!
让开一条路 给摄影机通过
Mind your backs. Camera's coming through.
那把Strat在哪里?
Where's the Strat?
我就用这个来拍
I'm using this for the video.
好的
AII right.
它在那里看起来怎样? 史蒂夫·欧?
How's it Iooking over there, Steve-o?
一号♥摄影机准备好了
Camera one's ready!
二号♥摄影机升起来了
Camera two's up!
好的 全世界准备好排练
AII right, stand by for rehearsaI!
那个看起来怎么样? 还行吧?
How's that Iook? AII right?
帮帮他! 他触电了
HeIp him! He's frying!
他没事吧? -怎么会没事 笨蛋!
Is he aII right? -No, he's not, pinhead!
你刚刚电到他了 你没有检查接地吗?
You just eIectrocuted him! Didn't you check the grounding?
我们当然检查了 全都检查过没问题的
Of course we did. Everything was fine.
究竟怎么回事?
What the heII happened?!
我不知道 伙计 我会查出来的 好吗?
I don't know, man. I'm gonna find out, aII right?
你一定是哪里出错了 老弟
You must have did something wrong, man.
不会 我全都检查过的
No! I checked everything.
听着 彻底检查一下扩音器
Look, check over the amps.
你没看到有毛病? 我不会相信的 老弟
You don't see nothing? I don't beIieve this, man.
我们将要需要一个全新的技术人员
We're gonna be needing a whoIe new tech man.
这全都弄错了 老弟
This is aII wrong, man.
那个怎么会在这里?
What's that doing here?
什么? 你没带它来?
What? You didn't bring it?
是的 我不想要那东西接近我
No. I don't want that thing anywhere near me!
我们没有连上它
WeII, we didn't Ioad it!
你想要弹奏?
You want to pIay?
那就弹吧
Let's pIay.
1...2...3...4
1...2...3...4.
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表