剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表
护士?
Nurse?
把你的安♥眠♥药♥拿来了 亲爱的
Brought you your sIeeping medicine, honey.
已经9:00了吗?
Is it night aIready?
9:30了
It's 9:30.
天气怎么样?
What about the day?
什么怎么样?
What about it?
今天天气好吗?
Was it a beautifuI day?
太阳出来了没有? 暖不暖和?
Was the sun out? Was it warm?
有点暖和
Kind of warm.
云
CIouds.
天上有没有云?
Were there cIouds in the sky?
我想有吧
I suppose there were.
我从来没试过一直盯着天空看这么久
I never was much for staring up...at the sky aII the time.
我过去常常抬头看云彩
I used to Iook up at the cIouds a Iot.
如果你盯着它们看得足够久
If you stare at them Iong enough...
它们就会变形 你知道吗?
they become things, you know?
船、人...
Ships, peopIe...
你能想到的所有东西...真的
Anything you want, reaIIy...
如果你盯着它们看得足够久
if you stare at them Iong enough.
现在该测量你的体温了
It's time to take your temperature now.
问件事 行吗?
Just one other thing?
嗯?
WeII?
什么时候 护士?
When, nurse?
什么时候他们就会把绷带解开?
When wiII they take the bandages off?
要多久?
How Iong?
直到...呃...
UntiI, uh...
直到他们确定这样做对你的脸是安全的
UntiI they decide it's safe for your face.
我明白
I know.
我的脸十分丑 对吗?
It's pretty bad, isn't it?
我见过更丑的
I've seen worse.
但我的脸十分丑 对吗?
But it's pretty bad, isn't it?
我知道它十分丑
I know it's pretty bad.
从我小时候起
Ever since I was a IittIe girI...
人们就一直对我感到厌恶
peopIe have aIways turned away from me.
我还记得某个孩子的尖叫...
I can remember a chiId screaming...
...当时她是看着我的
when she Iooked at me.
我从没想过要漂亮
I never wanted to be beautifuI.
我只希望...我只希望人们...
I just wanted-- I just wanted peopIe...
...在他们看着我的时候不要大声尖叫!
not to scream when they Iooked at me!
什么时候 护士?
When, nurse?
什么时候他们就会把绷带解开?
When wiII they take the bandages off?
告诉我好吗?
PIease?
放松 放松点
Easy, easy.
让我测量你的体温
Let me take your temperature.
也许明天 也许再下一天
Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the next day.
你已经等了这么久了
You've been waiting so Iong now...
再等多两天或是两周 其实并没有什么不同 对吧?
it reaIIy doesn't make that much difference...whether it's 2 days or weeks, now, does it?
呼叫斯德特曼医生 斯德特曼医生请快来
Paging Dr. Stateman. Dr. Stateman, pIease.
贝尔纳迪医生
Dr. Bernardi.
307号♥病人的晚间情况报告
Evening report on patient 307.
正舒服地休息 体温无变化
Resting comfortabIy. No temperature change.
谢谢 护士 我马上下来
Thank you, nurse. I'II be right down.
看过她的脸吗?
Ever see her face?
307号♥?
307?
如果那是我的脸 我会把自己埋进...
If it were mine, I'd bury myseIf...
...随便一个坟墓里
in a grave somepIace.
你们已经认识珍妮特·泰勒小姐了
You have been introduced to Miss Janet TyIer...
她生活于一个黑暗的完全私人世界
who Iives in a very private worId of darkness...
一个覆盖在她脸上的世界 她的面部尺寸
a universe whose dimensions are the size, thickness...
就是该世界的大小 厚度长度依绷带而定
and Iength of the bandages that cover her face.
马上 我们就要见证...
In a moment, we'II witness...
...那些绷带的解开
the removaI of those bandages...
然后我们就会看见它们下面是什么
and we'II see what's under them.
记住 理所当然的...
Keeping in mind, of course...
...我们不会因为我们所看见的而吃惊
that we're not to be surprised by what we see...
因为这里并不只是一所普通医院
because this isn't just a hospitaI...
而且这个病人 珍妮特 泰勒
and this patient, Janet TyIer...
307号♥病人 也并非只是一位普通女人
patient number 307, is not just a woman...
因为这里正好是...
because this happens to be...
...阴阳魔界
the TwiIight Zone.
(画外音) 你正在另一维度进行旅行...
You're traveIing to another dimension...
一个不仅是只有情景和声音的维度...
a dimension not onIy of sight and sound...
而且还有灵魂...
but of mind.
一次只能在幻想中才有的神奇世界的旅程...
A journey into a wondrous Iand...whose boundaries are onIy that...of the imagination.
你正在进入... 阴阳魔界
You're entering...
她的血压怎么样?
How about her bIood pressure?
最高120 最低80
1 20 over 80.
很好 在最近的一轮注射之后 有作出任何的甲状腺反应吗?
Good. Any thyroid reaction...since the Iatest round of injections?
没任何异于平常的反应
Nothing out of the ordinary.
非常好 护士 你可以到11:00再来...
AII right. Nurse, you can come back at 11 :00...
...给她服用普通的镇静剂
and give her the usuaI sedative.
好的 医生
AII right, Doctor.
今天晚上觉得暖和吗 泰勒小姐?
Warm this evening, Miss TyIer?
我觉得很暖和 非常温暖
I thought it was. Very warm.
你可以相信我的话
You can take my word for it.
我们会很快帮你解开那些绷带的
We'II have those bandages off you very shortIy.
我想你不太舒服
I expect you're uncomfortabIe.
我现在已经习惯了
I'm used to it by now.
我毫不怀疑 这是你的...第9次?
I have no doubt. This is your...ninth?
是你的第9次注射吗?
Is this your ninth procedure?
第11次
The 11th.
有时候我想我可以在 一个黑洞穴里度过我的一生
Sometimes I think I've Iived my whoIe Iife...inside of a dark cave.
这样就会有点安慰 虽然是在洞里生活
There's kind of a comfort, though...Iiving in a cave.
这样多么隐蔽
It's so private.
没有人能看见我
No one can ever see me.
已经没希望了 对吗 医生?
It's hopeIess, isn't it, Doctor?
我从没见过有任何的不同
I'II never Iook any different.
那可很难说
WeII, that's hard to say.
到目前为止 你对我们任何一次注射都没有作出反应
Up untiI now, you haven't responded...to any of our procedures.
但这并不能说明问题
But there's no way of teIIing...
直到我们解开那些绷带
not untiI we get the wrapping off.
你的第11次治疗
Your 11th visit.
这次之后就不再治疗了
No more after this, either.
不再试了
No more tries.
我不知道还有什么我们能做...
I don't know what eIse we can do...
...又不会危及到你的生命的
not without endangering your Iife.
你其实很可能已经 对这次最后的治疗作出反应了
You very weII may have responded...to this Iast treatment.
我们只是不敢肯定...
We just won't know for sure...
...直到我解开那些绷带
untiI I take those wraps off.
但如果我没有作出反应 那就怎样?
But if I haven't responded, then what?
我们有替代方案
There are aIternatives.
例如?
Like?
你不知道吗?
Don't you know?
我知道
I know.
你并不孤独 泰勒小姐 你已经意识到了 对吗?
You're not aIone, Miss TyIer. You reaIize that, don't you?
你不是完全孤独的
You're hardIy aIone.
有很多其他人和你一样不幸
Many others share your misfortune...
有些人比你看上去还要丑
peopIe who Iook much as you do.
现在 替换方案之一
Now, one of the aIternatives--
就是这个最后的注射被证明是不成功的
shouId this Iast procedure prove to be unsuccessfuI--
国家会允许你 在你自己的同类之中安逸地生活
the state wiII aIIow you to Iive comfortabIy...among those of your own kind.
我自己的同类?
My own kind?
那里是和你一样的人的安身之所
It's a haven for peopIe Iike you.
谁知道呢? 你甚至可能会喜欢那里的
Now, who knows? You might even Iike it there.
但这不公平 医生!
But it's not fair, Doctor!
我不想在怪物之中生活!
I don't want to Iive among freaks!
我想在正常人之中生活
I want to Iive among normaI peopIe.
你看 泰勒小姐 我们并不是不同情你的情况
Look, Miss TyIer, we are not unsympathetic...to your condition.
你在这所医院的出现就证明了这一点
Your presence here in this hospitaI attests to that.
我们会为你尽我们所能...
We're gonna do everything we can for you...
剧集 | 阴阳魔界(2002) | 导航列表