剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
为海鹰队加油
making noise at Seahawks games.
当然了 西雅图的人类市民可以选择离开
Of course, the human citizens of Seattle are free to leave.
但我们希望你能留下来和
But we hope that you will stay and live in harmony
-你的新僵尸邻居和平共处 -小心
- with your new zombie neighbors. - Take cover!
-快走 快走 -僵尸不是怪兽
- Move, move! - Zombies are not monsters.
我们不希望
The last thing we want to do
伤害我们的人类兄弟姐妹
is harm our human brothers and sisters.
往他们头顶区域射击 听我指挥
One round above their heads. On me.
开火
Fire!
我们要齐心协力
We are all in this together.
让世界知道我们无需害怕彼此
Let's show the world there's no need to fear the other.
瞄准
Aim...
拿下他们
Take 'em down.
等西雅图完全成为僵尸城市后
While Seattle will be under zombie control,
你们几乎不会感觉到有什么改变
most of you living here will experience very little change.
基础设施将持续发挥作用
The established infrastructure will continue to function,
市政♥府♥ 学校
its city government, its schools,
消防局 警♥察♥局
firehouses, police department,
还有特殊的应付僵尸犯罪的僵尸警♥察♥
with a special zombie police force and criminal justice system
和执法系统
to handle crimes involving zombies.
谢谢你们的收听
Thank you for listening.
我们将继续寻找
Continue watching for a list of locations
能够获取大脑的地方
where brains can be procured.
那就是你的计划
So that's your plan?
以大脑威胁整个城市
Holding the country hostage for its brains?
是死人的大脑
The brains of their dead.
不过没错
But yes.
所以阿留申流感根本不是为了获取脑子
So the Aleutian flu was never about harvesting brains.
而是为了
It was about getting
让更多人变成僵尸
as many people turned into zombies as possible.
不要再批判我了 不是我实施这个计划的
You can stop judging me now. I didn't put this plan into action.
我可以让所有人因为阿留申流感而死
I suppose I could've let everyone with the Aleutian flu die.
真希望我还能奢望我们俩能好好在一起
I wish I had the luxury of hoping we could all just get along.
我说过我很喜欢你新的打扮吗
Have I mentioned how much I like your new look?
很高兴你终于站在我这边了
I'm glad you finally got on board.
像你这样守旧派
What's it like out there
僵尸风打扮的人走在外面是什么感受
for someone rocking the old-school zombie look?
很多搬家车驶离了这座城市
Lots of moving trucks heading out of the city,
每个司机好像
and it seemed like every driver
都没什么空停下来看我一眼
only slowed down long enough to flip me the bird.
这里怎么样
How's it going here?
你好像根本就没睡
You look like you haven't slept.
你研制出了方糖
You invented the sugar cube.
我拿到的掺杂优托品
I harvested just enough tainted Utopium
刚好够我试验我自从骗了
to try something I've been tinkering with
僵尸挖掘者后的一个想法
ever since I lied to the zombie truthers about this.
这是僵尸疫苗
That, my friend, is a vaccine for zombie-ism.
不可能
No freaking way!
你成功了
You did it?
我不知道 也许吧 我觉得 我不知道
I don't know. Maybe. I think. I dunno. Who knows?
如果我算的没错 看看会怎么样
If my math was right. Let's see how it goes.
哥们 你要自己当试验品
Dude! You're gonna be your own guinea pig?
你怎么知道有没有用
How're you gonna know if it works?
问得好
I'm glad you asked.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
不
No.
拉维
Ravi.
如果没用的话 我担不起这个责任
I don't want to be responsible if it doesn't work.
不会的 是我要求你的
You won't be. I'm asking you to do this.
去要求梅杰啊
Ask Major.
我觉得他现在对人们也没什么用了
I don't think he has much use for humans anymore.
我希望是你
I want it to be you.
这间停尸房♥
This morgue...
是一切开始的地方 记得吗
This is where it all started. Remember?
我发现你在我办公室里吃大脑
I caught you eating brains in my office.
你是一个
You were this...
苍白 忧伤的女孩子
Bright, mopey girl,
因为没法成为心脏病医生了而难过
so sad because she couldn't be a cardiologist,
看看你现在的样子
and look at you now.
因为我朋友要我把他变成僵尸而难过
So sad because my friend wants me to turn him into a zombie.
我最想要的是
What I want, more than anything,
感觉到我离开这个世界去了更好的地方
is to feel like I left the world a better place.
为了达到这个目标
And that for doing so,
我因为一项医学专利
I was richly rewarded with
赚了几十亿
a medical patent worth billions of dollars.
然后我就从我的直升机上把这些钱
Which I would then drop into the ghettos,
空投给世界各地的贫民窟
barrios and favelas of the world from my helicopter
机身上还印着查克拉巴蒂这几个大字
with Chakrabarti painted down the side.
-查克拉巴蒂 -我爱你 拉维
- Chakrabarti! - I love you, Ravi.
我也爱你 丽芙
I love you, too, Liv.
把手臂给我
Give me that arm.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表