那边是治疗区
over there are the treatment rooms.
那叫"巴格达" 你们以后就知道原因了
That is called Baghdad. You will learn why later.
安排表在我这里
I have schedules.
杰夫 杰夫·克拉克 欢迎
Uh, Jeff--Jeff Clarke. Welcome.
新一届大四实习生来了
Our new fourth-year students.
我该去说那句"欢迎来到芝加哥医院"了
It's time for my "Welcome to Chicago Med" speech.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
眼药水
Visine?
我的眼睛有那么糟糕吗
My eyes that bad?
你可以的
You can get through this.
好
Okay.
杰夫
Jeff?
娜塔莉
Hey, Natalie.
-不会吧 -天啊
- What? - Oh, my gosh.
你念了医学院吗
You're in med school?
是啊 我工作时伤到了背
Yeah, um, I hurt my back on the job,
所以不能再去拉水管灭火了
so no more lugging fire hose.
我也一直很喜欢医学方面的工作
I always liked the medical side of things.
虽然没想到生化那么难搞 但是...
Didn't realize bio-chem would be such a bitch, but...
麦基
Hey, Maggie.
-你看看谁来了 -我听说了
- You see who's here? - Hey, I heard the rumors.
-你好吗 麦基 -很高兴见到你 杰夫
- How you doing, Maggie? - It's good to see you, Jeff.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
显然我是班里年纪最大的
So, clearly, I am the oldest one in my class.
-他们叫我老爹 -厉害
- Um, they call me "Pops." - Wow.
还挺可爱的
Yeah, it's cute.
威尔 你见过杰夫·克拉克了吗
Hey, Will, you ever meet Jeff Clarke?
-你之前是消防员 对吗 -是的
- You were a firefighter, right? - That's right.
这个杰夫和我的杰夫生前是好朋友
Jeff and my Jeff were really good friends.
我们以前叫他们杰夫兄弟
We used to call them the two Jeffs.
不错
That's great.
我们以前一起度过了很多愉快的时光
We had such a great time together.
丽萨怎么样
How's Lisa?
我们离婚了
We're divorced.
很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
-没事 -霍斯特德医生
- No... - Dr. Halstead?
谢谢
Thank you.
你能来我真的很高兴
Well, it's really great to have you here.
我也是
Good to be here.
-回见 -拜拜
- See ya. - Bye.
失陪一下
Uh, excuse me.
很高兴见到你 杰夫
It's good to see you, Jeff.
艾普尔
April.
-你的X光检查结果 -嗯
- Your x-ray. - Yeah.
那一下没有引起严重损伤
Uh, the blow didn't cause any significant damage.
早就说了
Told you.
但是显示有别的东西
It did show us something else.
你的肺上叶上有个硬币大小的黑点
Uh, there's a coin legion in the upper lobe of your lung.
考虑到你的病史 我们应该可以排除
Given your history, I think we can rule out
肺癌或者淋巴癌
lung cancer or lymphoma.
那是什么
Then what is it?
虽然需要做支气管镜检查和干扰素释放试验确认
Well, we'll need a bronchoscopy and an IGRA to confirm,
但我很确定
but I'm pretty sure
你得了肺结核病
you have tuberculosis.
什么
What?
我得了肺结核
I've got TB?
恐怕是的
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes,
对你失去唐尼医生我们深表遗憾
we're so very sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
古德温女士 我想休息几天
Um, Ms. Goodwin, I'm gonna need a few personal days,
-可以吗 -当然可以
- if that's all right. - Of course.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
会想你的 伙计
Thinking about you, pal.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
话说你怎么样
So, uh, how you doing?
-什么意思 -我也不知道
- What do you mean? - I don't know.
你有点不在状态
Haven't quite seemed yourself lately.
今天不是什么好日子
Eh, hasn't been a good day.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear it.
里斯医生
Oh, Dr. Reese.
我知道大家都恭喜你了
I understand that congratulations are in order.
我刚辞了病理科的工作
I just quit pathology.
干得漂亮 做得对 妹子
Nice fricking move. Right on, sister.
我就知道你是个聪明人
I knew you were smart.
我没工作了
I don't have a job.
那又如何
So what?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
他的词汇量在增加
His vocabulary's improving.
他今天早上跟我说了"回来"
He said "Be back" to me this morning.
-不错 -他很聪明
- Nice. - Pretty smart.
我知道我要走了
He knew I was leaving.
来 给查尔斯医生展示一下
Come on, show Dr. Charles.
说一句"回来"
Say, "Be back."
"晚上要回来"
"Be back tonight."
他有表现焦虑症
Performance anxiety, man.
他真的说过
He did say it.
我听到了 他今早跟我说了
I heard him. He said it to me this morning.
我相信你
I believe you.
快看
Look at that.
厉害
Dang.
干的漂亮
Good job.
比我对大部分病人的治疗都成功多了
More success than I have with most of my patients.
恭喜
Congratulations.
敬你们两个
To the both of you.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表