不是的
No.
比这严重
Something more.
你是说像我感冒了吗
You mean, like when I get a cold?
不是
No.
帮帮我们
Please.
帕克
Parker...
你的病有点不同
You are sick in a different way.
那要检查一下我有没有发烧吗
So should we check to see if I have a temperature?
不用
Mm, we don't have to.
不需要
You don't.
那意思是我正在好转吗
Does that mean I'm getting better?
没有 小家伙 我很抱歉
No, buddy, it doesn't. I'm sorry.
不幸的是 你得的这个病
Unfortunately, you have an illness
我们现在无法医治
that we don't have a cure for yet.
就像是费恩当时得的病一样吗
Is this like when Finn got sick?
费恩是我的狗狗
Finn was my dog.
你养过狗啊
Oh, you had a dog?
他死了
He died.
我也会死吗
Am I gonna die too?
是的
Yeah.
你也会死
You are.
但不会马上死
But not for a long time.
一年吗
A year?
不 比这久多了
Oh, longer than that.
大概是五年
More like five years.
那挺久的啊
That's a long time.
是啊
Yeah.
那我能吃冰淇淋吗
Will I get to eat ice cream?
我看
I'm guessing...
可以
The answer might be yes.
用力 用力 用力
Push! Push, push!
威尔呢
Where's will?
我不知道
I don't know.
别担心 有我和麦基陪着你
Don't worry. Maggie and I are here with you.
你的血压上升了
Your BP is rising.
没问题的 对吧
It's still okay, right?
孩子出不来
The baby's not descending.
我怀疑他在枕后位
I'm worried that he's occiput posterior
可能在产道里卡住了
and stuck in the birth canal.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
孩子方向不对 呼吸
The baby is sunny-side up. Breathe.
我们得考虑剖腹产了
We need to consider a c-section.
剖腹产
A c-section?
那严重吗 孩子危险吗
Is it that serious? Is the baby in danger?
女士 很抱歉
Ma'am, I'm sorry,
但是您去外面等可能会更好
But I think it would be better if you waited outside.
不 我不走
No, I'm not leaving.
海伦 没事的
Helen, it's okay.
我不会有事 我保证
I'm fine. I promise.
女士
Ma'am.
-好吧 如果你确定的话 -我确定
- Okay, if you're sure. - Yes.
-交给我 海伦 -女士
- I got this, Helen. - Ma'am?
我在外面等着
I'll be right outside.
我不想剖腹产
I don't want a c-section.
这不怪你
I don't blame you.
你太过谨慎了
I think you're being overly cautious.
是因为产妇也是医生吗
That 'cause you're treating another doctor?
我对病人一视同仁
I treat all my patients the same.
还不用到剖腹产那个地步
We're not there yet.
你是在质疑我的判断吗
Are you questioning my judgment?
我是她的助产士
I'm her midwife,
我觉得现在还不用剖腹产
And I don't think cutting into her is a good idea yet.
你要听她的还是听你的产科医师的
Are you going to listen to her or your obstetrician?
小娜 我可以把宝宝调过来
Nat, I can turn the baby.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
小娜
Nat?
让她试试
Let her try.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe!
上超声波影像
Give me ultrasound.
心率在降低
Heart rate's decelerating.
胎位依然不正
Baby's still OP.
应该剖腹产
We should operate.
还不用
Not yet.
再来一次好吗 小娜
One more time. Okay, Nat?
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe!
再试试
Try it now.
应该可以了
I think we have it.
好了
Yes!
好了 胎位正了
Okay, he's in position.
准备 好
Okay? Okay.
好
Okay.
用力 现在
Give me a push. Now!
就是这样 做得好
That's it. That's it.
用力
Push!
头出来了 头出来了
The baby's crowning. The baby's crowning.
就快成功了
We're almost there.
好
Okay.
我好累
I'm so tired.
听我说
Listen to me, okay?
你能做到
You can do this.
好吗 好吗
Okay? Okay?
稍等一下
Wait a second.
再来
Again.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
用力
Push!
做得好
That's it!
做得好
That's it!
就是这样
That's it. That's it!
好了 分娩成功了
Okay, that's it. Here he is.
脐带缠住脖子了
We've got a tight nuchal cord.
怎么了
What's happening?
孩子不呼吸
Baby's not breathing.
剪短 快剪断
Clip. Clip.
到底怎么了
What's happening!
-别急 小娜 -剪断
- Okay, Nat. - Cut.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's happening!
给你
Here you go.
快告诉我是怎么回事
Someone tell me what's happening!
胎便进入呼吸道了
Meconium in the airway.
马上抽吸
Suctioning now.
你要坚强
I need you to be strong.
他们在救孩子了
They're working on the baby.
要坚强
Be strong.
给你 抽吸
Here. Suction.
继续
Keep it going.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
来看看你儿子
Here's your son.
太好了
Oh, yes.
把这根鞋带放进这个圈里
And you put this lace over this loop.
绑起来
Tie them together.
然后
And...
卡
Cut!
我有好消息告诉你
Hey, I have good news.
赛斯的克拉伯病检测结果为阴性
Seth tested negative for krabbe disease.
他没有得病
He doesn't have it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们在拍电影
We're making a movie.
拍给他弟弟的教学视频
Instructional videos for his brother.
我小时候学会的东西
Things that I learned when I was little.
防止我病得太严重教不了他
In case I get too sick to teach him.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表