She has the indicators.
她也有不符合的病征
She also has the contra-indicators.
如果她母亲真的有那么过度保护
If the mother were that overbearing,
那她绝不会允许艾什莉
she never would have allowed Ashley
去吃那份饭
to choose that particular meal,
而如果艾什莉真的有厌食症 那她更不会吃
and if Ashley were anorexic, she never would have eaten it,
更别提吃得这么香了
let alone with such gusto.
母亲说得对
The mother is right.
是艾什莉的身体出了问题
It's Ashley's body that's in trouble,
属于你的治疗范围
and that is your department.
多谢
Thank you.
是真的吗
Is it true?
露西·西姆斯的肝脏正在运回医院的路上
Lucy Simm's liver is on its way back to the hospital?
原定接受移植的病人术前去世了
The intended recipient died in pre-op.
彼得的HLA配型吻合 可以接受移植
Peter is an HLA match, it can go to him.
可是名单上还有好几人在他前面
Yeah, there are names ahead of him on the list.
可是他们都不在医院
None of them are in this hospital.
现在已经过了3小时了
It has already been three hours,
肝脏的可移植期只有不到12小时
livers are viable for less than 12.
等到把他提到名单最前面
By the time the list gets sorted out,
再给病人准备好等肝脏运来 就太晚了
the patient prepped, organ shipped, it may be too late.
露西的丈夫可以直接指定捐赠给谁
Lucy's husband can direct donate to whomever he chooses.
让他把肝脏给彼得
Ask him to give it to Peter.
你说的可是
You're talking about the man
害死了他妻子的人
responsible for his wife's death.
他确实做了非常蠢的事 我知道
And he has done a horribly stupid thing, I know,
但他就是个毛头小子
but he's a kid.
彼得应该得到活下去的机会
Peter deserves a chance to turn his life around.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
这边有个病人
We have a patient that I think you might
你也许想和他谈谈
want to have a chat with.
好的 多谢
Oh. Thank you.
我 我几年前被人抢劫过
I got-I got mugged a few years ago,
所以我随身带枪以防不测
so I started carrying a gun for protection,
我也参加过培训
and I took the classes.
也通过了背景审查
I passed the background checks.
我不是什么义警
I'm not a vigilante.
我不会到处找麻烦
I don't go out looking for trouble.
电影院里那么黑 你也知道
It was dark in that theater, you know.
人们开始四处乱跑 大喊"开枪了"
People were running around yelling, "Gun."
我完全理解你为什么认为他应该挨一枪
I completely understand why you thought he would have had one.
没错
That's right.
换了谁都会这么做
I did what anyone would have done.
但是你跟这些人说啊
But tell them.
"我哥们用放屁垫整我 我就把他打死了"
"My buddy pranked me with a whoopee cushion, so I shot him."
"又一个持枪疯子
"Another genius gun nut,
先开枪 再问问题"
shoots first, and asks questions later."
"别让别人遭罪了 你自杀吧 大英雄"
"Save the rest of us, shoot yourself, hero."
这还算客气的
Those are the nice ones.
你是说网络喷子吗
Oh, the Internet, right?
你看 网上的人基本上都是匿名来发泄的
I mean, people use it to vent anonymously.
而这些人都不在电影院
None of them were in that theater.
这个
Yeah, well, uh--
这些人都是想信什么就信什么
People believe what they want to,
就因为在场只有我有一把真枪
and because I'm the only one that had a real gun,
我就成坏人了 这也
I'm the bad guy? That--
这
that--
该负责的是那小子
that kid did this.
我不应该遭人唾弃
I shouldn't be the pariah.
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to interrupt.
米勒先生 你的扫描结果没有问题
Mr. Miller, your CT results are negative.
你没事了
You're fine.
伤口可能得过几周才能拆线
The stitches will need to stay in for a week,
不过你现在可以走了
but you're free to go.
多谢
Thank you.
你等下再说多好
Could have waited.
-我们再聊几分钟 -不行
- We got a few more minutes... - No. No.
我必须得走了
Look, I got to go.
你确定
You sure?
你不如让我
Um, why don't you let me
给你开点缓和的镇静剂
call you in a mild sedative, you know?
有助你睡眠的药物什么的
Something to maybe help you sleep,
你想服用的时候再服
just so you have it.
我没事的
I'll be okay.
你等一下
Well, here.
你至少留一张我的名片
Let me at least give you my card.
上面有我的手♥机♥号♥
My cell's on it.
你需要的时候给我个电♥话♥
Give me a call if you feel like it.
真的 我没事
Really, I'm fine.
错的是这个世界
It's the world that's messed up,
但是
but, um...
如果你希望我打 那好吧
if you want me to, okay.
-我等你电♥话♥ -好的
- I'm here. - Okay.
他在那 他在那 他在那
Oh, there he is, there he is, there he is.
米勒先生 米勒先生
Mr. Miller! Mr. Miller!
米勒先生 你有什么话想对
Mr. Miller, do you have anything to say
-彼得·华♥莱♥士♥的父母说吗 -没有
- to Peter Wallace's parents? - No, no.
警方已经确认你是在场唯一持有武器的人
Detectives have confirmed you were the only person armed.
我做了我认为该做的事
I did what I thought was right!
我一点都不后悔 再来一次我还这么做
And I don't regret anything, and I'd do it again!
都给我闪开
Get out of my way!
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
西姆斯先生 我不是在替他开脱
Mr. Simms, I am not condoning what he did,
但是如果不移植 彼得·华♥莱♥士♥会死的
but Peter Wallace will die without a transplant.
如果你不把你妻子的肝脏捐给他
If the liver doesn't come from your wife,
他不会得到肝脏的
he won't get one.
露西和我是在看小熊队的比赛时认识的
Lucy and I met at a Cub's game.
我听到从我身后隔着五排
I heard this--this crazy laughter coming from,
传来一声大笑 然后
like, five rows behind me and...
然后
it just--
我就被她深深吸引了
it just reached out and grabbed me.
我看着她 这让我
I'd look at her, and it would just
非常开心
make me happy,
然后今天下午
and then, this afternoon,
我眼睁睁地看着她被踩死了...
just watching the life get stomped out of her...
你知道吗
you know,
他的网站过去一小时的点击量
his site has gotten more hits in the last hour
超过了开站以来的累计点击量
than it's ever had before, I mean--
恶心 真恶心
it's disgusting, it's all disgusting.
所以我拒绝
So, no.
不可能 他害死了我妻子
No, my wife's murderer
休想得到我妻子捐赠的肝脏
does not get her liver.
我理解您的心情
I understand.
-至少让我和他谈谈吧 -不行
- Can I at least talk to him? - No, you cannot.
我们肯定可以做点什么的啊
There has got to be something we can do.
该做的我们都做了
And we've done it.
就这样吧 罗德斯医生
Let it go, Dr. Rhodes.
他签字同意了
He signed them.
此时此刻 我真的不知道
At this time, I don't know
这起伤亡事故的性质是什么了
what the nature of those injuries are,
但援救人员肯定在治疗诸多钝器伤害伤者
but rescuers must be working with blunt-force traumas,
-骨折... -我们当时就在那里
- fractures-- - We were right there.
宝贝 放下手♥机♥
Honey, put that away.
米勒先生 人们称你为英雄...
Mr. Miller, you're being lauded as a hero for--
你腹部的X光检查结果显示没问题
Your abdominal x-rays are normal.
超声波的结果也正常
Ultrasound looks good too.
我会通知胃肠医生为你
I'll call GI, they'll want to schedule
安排内窥镜检查和结肠镜检查
an endoscopy and probably a colonoscopy.
真的吗
Really?
做检查确实很讨厌 但非得做不可
Tests are unpleasant, but they're necessary.
抱歉了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表