因为刀刺所以伤到他肝脏...
A proper cut off his liver from the stab wound--
他在大量失血
he's dumping blood.
-把他抬到手术台上 -三二一 起
- Get him on the table. - Three, two, one, lift.
生命体征
Vitals?
血压95/50 心率140
95 over 50, tachy at 140.
克里斯 克里斯
Chris? Chris.
你失血太多了
Hey, you're bleeding too much, okay?
我得给你做手术
I need to open you up.
正在麻醉
Etomidate's in.
是他失去知觉了 还是麻醉起效了
He go unconscious, or was that you?
-无法知道 -血氧量在降低
- No way to know. - Sats are dropping.
88...
88...
80.
-插好管了吗 -还没有
- Is he tubed yet? - Not yet.
-再输血 -再输两包血浆
- Let's get more blood. - Two bags on the transfuser.
见鬼 进不去
Damn it, I can't get it in.
我真想把你脖子串起来
I'm gonna thread a wire up to you through the neck,
帮忙把管给插♥进♥去 中♥央♥静脉导管呢
help guide the tube down. Central line kit?
-再给我几秒钟 -没时间了
- Just give me a few seconds. - I don't have a few seconds.
心率在降低
Heart rate's falling.
注射一针阿托品
Giving 1 of atropine.
我看不到
I can't see it.
找到了
Got it.
-进去了 -给我把刀
- I'm in. - Give me a knife.
让萨内蒂医生马上进来
Get Dr. Zanetti in here right now.
心率50
Heart rate 50.
撑住 克里斯
Hang in there, Chris.
很好 拿纱布塞进去吸走出血
Great. Open more laps and keep 'em coming.
可能需要20条左右
I'm gonna need around 20.
跟上我的速度 如果不及时缝合
Keep up with me. If we don't pack him fast,
他会失血致死
he will bleed out and die.
他还在出血吗
Is he still bleeding?
肝脏缝好了
Liver's packed.
输了多少单位的血
How many units is that?
四个单位血 四单位血浆
Four blood, four plasma.
再送六个单位去血管造影 我们就来
Send six more to angio, we're coming soon.
如果还有的话
If there's any left.
怎么 他是AB型血 我只是这么一说
What? He's type AB. I'm just saying.
你现在在自责我不怪你
I don't blame you for kicking yourself right now.
因为什么
For what?
因为他早上来的时候
For not taking him straight to angio
你没有马上送他去做血管造影
when he first came in this morning.
他肝脏有贯穿伤
He had a penetrating liver trauma
没有额外伤
with no collateral injury.
这样的伤口一般会自己止血
A wound like that usually stops bleeding on its own.
胸部插管是干的 我的判断是对的
The chest tube was dry. I made the right call.
可能吧 但如果你判断错了
Maybe, but we'd sure have a lot more
我们就要确定血库有足够的AB型血
type AB in the bank if you'd made the wrong one.
继续缝合吧 罗德斯医生
Keep suturing, Dr. Rhodes.
诊断现在已经无法改变
That diaphragm's not gonna repair itself.
好 先缝合好
All right, let's get a vac on him.
-准备好了吗 -差不多了
- You ready? - Almost.
我来剪
Let me clip it.
好了 推他去做血管造影
Done. Get him to angio.
你抢了我的糖
Whoa, did you just swipe my Splenda?
什么 没有
What? No.
是啊 但这是你的吗
I mean, yes, but it's yours?
严格来说不是
Not technically.
但如果你体贴他人的话它就是我的
Only if you believe in being considerate to other people.
好吧 给你
Oh, okay, well, here, you can have it.
不用了
No, that's okay.
萨拉·里斯
Sarah Reese.
里斯 我记住了
Reese--I'm gonna remember that.
我说真的 你拿走吧
No, seriously, you can take it.
你不用...
You don't have to--
崔医生
Dr. Choi?
杰西卡·波普
Jessica Pope.
消防队员发现她时头上罩着袋子
She was found by Fire with a bag over her head.
当场醒过一次
Resuscitated at the scene.
然后就一直昏迷
In a coma ever since.
自杀未遂吗
Attempted suicide?
或者谋杀未遂
Or murder.
警♥察♥正在调查
PD's investigating.
关键是她骨穿结果出来了
The thing is her bone marrow biopsy just came back.
没有干细胞 完全没有
No stem cells. Nothing.
就像在化疗中枯竭了一样
Looks like it was blasted by chemo.
癌症患者
Cancer patient.
这可以解释自杀原因
Might explain suicide.
-如果有进展就告诉我 -明白
- Let me know if anything changes. - You got it.
-她怎么样 -还是一样
- How is she? - The same.
她之前做过化疗
It turns out she was on chemo.
你们知道她什么情况吗
What do you guys know about her?
不多
Not a lot at this time.
我们从现场就抢救回了这些东西
That's all that was salvaged from the scene.
是她的私人物品
That's her personal belongings--
一些书 收据
a couple of books, receipts.
我们看过了 没有什么有用的
We processed them, didn't find anything useful.
丹尼尔 你来看看
Hey, Daniel, why don't you take a look at this?
你永远不知道你可能会发现什么
Never know what you might find.
很多收据
A lot of receipts.
都整理好了
Organized.
准备交税了
Getting ready for tax season.
伙计们
Guys?
取证结果刚出来
Forensics just came in.
他们在现场只发现了她的指纹
They only found her prints at the scene.
没有犯罪行为迹象
There's no signs of foul play.
所有证据都指向自杀
All the evidence is pointing to suicide.
电子机票
失陪
Excuse me, guys.
怎么样
What's up?
我能问你一个医学问题吗
Can I ask you a doctor question?
问吧
Sure, come on.
-赫尔曼 -怎么了
- Um, Herrmann. - Yeah.
如果他来的时候是你当班
If he'd come in on your watch,
你会等上这么久才动手吗
would you have waited so long before doing anything?
这不好说
That's a tough call.
我很久没当外科住院医师了
It's been a while since my surgical residency.
检查的时候我不在
And, you know, I wasn't there for the exam,
所以不好说
so it's hard to say.
就说通常来看
Yeah, just in general.
通常吗
In general?
没错 我可能已经动手了
Yeah, I probably would have gone in.
但还是那句话 我当时不在
But, uh, again, I wasn't there.
好 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
不用
Don't.
在做什么
Hey, what you got?
别忘了下午的约会
Don't forget our date this afternoon.
我们真的不用这么做
We don't seriously have to do this.
我真的念过医学院
You know, I did go to med school.
-他可能会成为自♥由♥搏击手 -谢谢
- He's gonna be a kickboxer. - Thank you.
小娜 我是你的生产小伙伴
Nat, I'm your birthing buddy.
也就是说我要带着你
Which means I take you on every tour
看着你签下医院和伊利诺伊州
and watch you sign every form this hospital
所需要的所有表格
and the State of Illinois demands.
小娜
Hey, Nat.
等等
Wait a second.
你有个80岁的女性病人
You have an 80-year-old woman
-在第五治疗室 -好的
- to go see in treatment 5. - All right.
威尔不是说你是儿科医生吗
I thought Will said you were a pediatrician?
-我是... -儿科医生加急诊住院医师
- I am-- - Combined pediatrics and ER residency,
也就是说她要看所有的病人
which mean she sees everybody.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表