你妈妈今晚飞过来吗
Is your mom flying in for tonight?
不 她是明天一大早的飞机
No, she's got an early day tomorrow.
她不想坐红眼航♥班♥回去 给我寄了支票
Doesn't want to red-eye back. She sent me a check.
那仪式结束之后
Well, then after the ceremony,
那就我俩出去庆祝庆祝吧
let's you and I go out and celebrate.
看看时间晚不晚喽
Depends on how late it is.
里斯 这可是你的毕业典礼啊
Reese, it's your graduation.
是你努力得来的
You've earned it.
好吧
Okay.
我肯定鼓掌鼓得最大声
Okay, well, I'll be the guy clapping the loudest.
还是别了
Please don't.
回头见
I'll see you later.
-早啊 -早
- Morning. - Hey.
不 别告诉我你又丢了
Oh, no, don't tell me you lost it again.
-什么 -你的婚戒
- What? - Your wedding ring.
没有
Oh, uh...no.
我觉得是时候摘下来了
I decided it was time to take it off.
虽然有点不习惯
Can't get used to it not being there, though.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
6个月大的男婴 迈克尔·托马斯
Six-month-old boy, Michael Thomas.
腹泻 呕吐
Suffering from diarrhea, vomiting.
去6号♥治疗室
You're going to Treatment Six.
你们好 我是曼宁医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Manning.
他很不对劲
Something's really wrong with him.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
-我们会好好照顾你的孩子 -好的
- We're gonna take good care of your baby. - Okay.
叫上罗德斯医生 霍斯特德医生 跟我走
Page Dr. Rhodes. Dr. Halstead, you're with me.
是唐尼医生
It's Dr. Downey.
-什么情况 -血压90/60
- Talk to me. - BP's 90 over 60.
心率110 呼吸率38
Rate of 110. Respiration's at 38.
好 我们去3号♥创伤科 紧急情况
Okay, we're going to Trauma Three, Baghdad.
我们在他家里发现了他
He was found at home.
他自己打了911 但我们到的时候
He dialed 911 himself, but he was down
他已经倒下了
by the time we got there.
唐尼医生 你能听到我说话吗
Dr. Downey, can you hear me?
你疼吗
Are you in pain?
准备转弯
Get ready to rotate.
右肺无呼吸音 需要做透视
No breath sounds on the right. Need an x-ray.
莎伦 你要过来三号♥创伤室
Sharon, we need you in Baghdad.
听我口令
On my count.
一 二 三
One...two...three.
移♥动♥
Transfer.
车子推出去
Get it out.
X光好了
X-ray clear.
胸部积水
There's fluid in his chest.
他昨天刚做了射频消融术
He just had an RFA yesterday.
他肝脏一定出血了
His liver must be bleeding into it.
-是 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
好吧 右侧血气胸
All right, hemopneumothorax on the right.
好 我们要做胸部插管吸血
All right, we're gonna put in a chest tube to drain the blood.
2单位咪达锉伦 5单位吗♥啡♥
2 of Versed. 5 of morphine.
马上来
Right away.
抱歉了 得撕掉你的衬衫
Sorry about the shirt.
脉象很弱
Pulse is thready.
腹股沟插管 好吗
All right, get a groin line in, will you?
好
Yep.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
-管插♥进♥去了 -他怎么样
- Okay, I'm in. - How's he doing?
他肝脏出血渗进了胸部
His liver is bleeding into his chest.
要手术止血
I need to open him up to stop it.
快好了吗
How close are we?
好了
All right, I'm in.
准备输血 让他们把
Activate the MTP. Tell 'em to send
所有血都调过来 我去手术室做准备
all the blood they have and meet me in the O.R.
明白
Copy.
你得止血 我跟不上出血速度
You gotta stop the bleeding. I'm barely keeping up.
-罗德斯医生 -找不到膈膜
- Dr. Rhodes? - Can't get to the diaphragm.
右肺挡住了 能让它萎缩一点吗
The right lung is in the way. Can you collapse it?
-给我点空间 -好
- Give me some room? - Yeah.
准备氩离子血浆凝固剂
Set up the Argon Plasma Coagulator.
现在就放支气管阻塞器
Putting in a bronchial blocker right now.
艾伦
Allen.
就好 马上
It's coming. In a sec.
肺部放气
Lung deflating.
好了
Good.
好 我看到出血点了
Okay, I see the bleed.
红比霉素好了吗
All set with DRB?
出血速降低了 还是在渗血
Bleeding's slowing. It's still pretty oozy.
他输了多少血了
How much product has he gotten?
六包血小板 一包冷沉淀凝血因子
Six platelets, one cryo.
在重症监护室要让他回暖
We're gonna have to warm him up in the ICU
继续输血 保证他能凝血
and continue transfusions. Make sure he can form clots.
要我来收尾吗
Want me to close?
不 我的导师
No. My teacher.
我来
I'll close.
失眠 强迫症停不下脚步
So, insomnia, obsessive pacing,
攻击行为
aggression?
差不多吧
Some of that.
这是鹦鹉吗
And this is a parrot?
对啊
Right.
你对那只鸟还了解多少
What else you know about the bird?
他被人关着 基本上都住在垃圾堆里
He was kept by a hoarder. Basically lived in a trash heap.
被虐待吗
Abused?
肯定被忽视
Certainly neglected.
经常被人♥大♥吼大叫
Yelled at a lot.
我不知道该怎么做 我想送人
Look, I don't know what to do. I tried to give him away,
但没人要
but nobody'll take him.
他对你什么感觉
How's he feel about you?
我怎么知道 他是鸟啊
How should I know? He's a bird.
这样吧 你把他送人之前
Will you do me a favor, and before you try
我能去见见他吗
and give him away again, can I come by and meet him?
你想见那只鹦鹉吗
You wanna meet the parrot?
非常想
Very much so.
今天午餐时间怎么样 我带三明治过去
How about lunch today? I'll bring sandwiches.
好啊
Okay.
我们的宝贝怎么了
What's wrong with our baby?
他可能就是有点虚弱吧
He's probably just weak, right?
拉肚子拉的
From the diarrhea?
我们已经给他补了水 所以他没有脱水
We've given him fluids, so he's not dehydrated.
他是早产儿吗
Was he born prematurely?
不是
No.
他的肝脏肿大了
His liver's enlarged.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他的房♥间里有什么有毒物质吗
Was he exposed to any toxins in the house?
没有 这方面我们非常小心
No, we're careful about that.
那两位还能不能想到别的什么原因
Anything else you can think of?
只是他 他突然就坐起来了
Only--he--he just started sitting up,
但是过去几天他还坐不住的
but he hasn't been able to do that the last couple days.
那好
Okay.
那做下血常规 血液生化 尿酸和血培养
Let's order a CBC, CMP, UA, and blood cultures,
那先注射10毫升蛋白药物
and let's start a 10cc bolus of albumin
然后呼叫下格兰特医生
and page Dr. Grant.
你说的都是什么
What is all that?
只是一些更深入的检测
We just need to run some further tests,
我还请了专家来会商病情
and I'm bringing in a specialist to consult.
好吗
Okay?
我们会检查清楚你到底是怎么回事的
We're gonna find out what's going on with you.
我去去就回
Be back shortly.
其实你放下我就走就行
You could have just dropped me off.
我妈说了 "送女士要送进门"
My mama told me, "Escort a lady to the door."
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表