我应该在上次开会的时候告诉你的
I really should have told you during our last session.
-实验进展如何 -不太好
- How's the experiment going? - Not great.
黑云压城
The black cloud is descending.
毋庸置疑
There ain't no denying it.
为什么停药
Why did you go off?
差不多一个月前 我 我开始觉得发懵
About a month ago, I just-I started to feel fuzzy, you know?
开始不太能集中 就像天线信♥号♥♥...
Like I was losing my edge, like my antenna--
我指的是看病时需要你集中注意力
I mean, you know the focus that it takes to treat patients.
我很担心我会犯错
I was worried that I was gonna make a mistake.
丹尼 你抑郁了也不能看病人啊
Danny, you also can't treat patients if you're depressed.
你会以为我现在该明白这个道理了
You'd think I would've figured that out by now.
我调整你的剂量吧
Let me adjust your dose.
我们会找到平衡的
We'll figure out a balance.
好吧
Okay.
给你们
Hey, there you go.
今天过得如何 又救了几条命吗
So, how was your day? You save some lives?
好吧 懂了
Okay, got it.
不太想聊天哈
Not feeling chatty.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表